Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

spolier I wrote this in another thread but i real don't thank Valera is the mole that's just to easy. She gets in trouble then comes back and starts spying again to easy. Also someone in another thread asked why Rex Linn and Eva LaRue Callahan were'nt in the opening secen now that they are mine cast members. Well i thank that if they update the opening and one of them was the mole they would have give it away,I also thank they have made Bodi Bliss a Main cast member but can't revile the opening because if we seen her on there then we would know she wasn't the Mole, but then again i could be wrong, But sadly if she is the mole the reason they would have made her the mole would be so that snake lady would'nt have to fight for Ryan again this is just me thanking,

Ugh. Valera needs to kick Natalia's ass in the next episode. Considering Ryan's about to ask Snake Lady out on a date. And when she's finished kicking Snake Lady's ass, she can punish Ryan by whipping him :p

Now Ryan is getting in on the orange action??? WTF????????

Good Lord............

Valera is going to have to be in more episodes! I cannot stand this! And Ryan sooooooooo needs her.

***goes off to the corner to pout***

Is it just me or does Miami doesn't use the lab tech characters the way the other 2 shows do? It would be nice to know that the smaller charcters help out like our girl Valera. She wants to help Ryan she just needs to be given the chance.

MedicWarrickLvr said:
Now Ryan is getting in on the orange action??? WTF????????

Good Lord............

Valera is going to have to be in more episodes! I cannot stand this! And Ryan sooooooooo needs her.

***goes off to the corner to pout***

Joining you in the corner to pout.
We need more Valera/Ryan scenes!!

Tonight's scene was great. Mexican wrestling? Valera would LOVE that. Effing orange snake cow thing. >0>

Stupid dense Wolfe.

Although it wasn't much at least she was in the episode and she stood right next to him. She didn't do that with eric. And before Ryan left he touched her arm. The wrestling just seemed funny to me. And now I really can stand the snake lady going out with Ryan. What do you guys think?

Argghh! Ryan, Ryan, Ryan! Are you BLIND?? (haha, sorry... that's actually funny I said that, it was totally unintentional) You and Boa Vista have NO chemistry! But you and Valera DO! You're asking out the wrong DNA tech!!!

Maybe that nail did cause brain damage after all...

BTW, I'm a newly converted Ryan/Valera shipper, and I just finished watching 'Killer Date' So much chemistry! Argh.

Ryan must be seriously stupid. And blind. Natalia doesn't even want him, she's just flirting with everyone and she only went out with him to make Delko jealous, right?

Jeez, Valera's right there. And she want's you. And you want her. How can you not see that, Ryan? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Back