Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

DUDE!

First of all, the vest is back. We all know how much Valera loves his vests.

Second: TOUCHAGE! LONGING! SMILES! VALERA'S PRETTY HAIR!

Seriously, this is the best thing ever. The spoilers for the episode don't look too good, but at least we know we have a scene coming up.

oh god i thought JON hated those vest :lol: but if valera likes them, no problem for ryan ha ha ha

touchage!!!!! o yeah i hope we will see caressage too :lol:

as for the spoilers, are we sure it's really a spoiler? i thought it was just a funny comment by shane

I think it's really a spoiler. Poo.

Oh my God, I hate Natalia. She's destroying every single ship on this show. I really hope Valera beats her up.

After deciding the relationship was moving to fast, Natalia (Eva LaRue) puts the breaks on her relationship with Delko (Adam Rodriguez) and Ryan seizes the opportunity, on CSI: MIAMI.

Blah. The snake rears her head again. She must want a baby too. :lol:

LOVE the pic! He is definately wearing that vest for her. She definately looks pleased by the placeage of his hand :devil:!!!

Her hair looks so pretty. Valera is at her most beautiful when she's around Ryan.

I still can't get over the vest. That made me so happy.

*snifffffffff*

I'm dead you guys! This is like the BEST day ever! :D All those pretty promo pics! WHOA! I can't wait to see 'Dead Air'! A V/R scene! REALLY! Oh my gosh!

midnight_tiptoes said:
DUDE!

First of all, the vest is back. We all know how much Valera loves his vests.

Second: TOUCHAGE! LONGING! SMILES! VALERA'S PRETTY HAIR!

You're so right! She looks FABULOUS! Awwwwwwwww! I can't even think anymore. I'm so fricken excited!

I can't believe the whole Boa/Ryan thing! OMG! I don't want orange kids with sweater vests *cries*

Back