Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

He just missed her in the last eppy. He had to ask Boa Constrictor where his Maxine was. Too bad she wasn't there to give him a huge hug afterwards.

Just finished my ficcie guys! It's 5 am and I'm heading towards my bed now. Nighty night! :D

Okay, you finished it and you're not posting it? You are cruel.
I concur. It must be promptly posted! :lol: Ah, I guess true works of genius take time.

Well, at least we KNOW she'll be in the next ep. Hopefully we'll get some hot, wet action. Or at least a hi.

Implications and accusations are good at this point, though. It could bring R/V closer, and if they are implying that it's her it's almost a certainty that it isn't. You know TPTB. They thrive on shock value.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Okay, you finished it and you're not posting it? You are cruel.

Gah! Maybe even I needed some sleep
heul.gif
I don't wanna post a fic that hasn't been corrected yet. Have to re-read it and make sure that it's not boring like hell. Will do that now :eek:

At least I wrote a fic! :rolleyes: :D

Sorry guys! I wanted to publish the ficcie right after the beta but I will edit a few parts ;) Will give you the ficcie as soon as possible :D

Someone's writing a Ryan and Valera fic????? Oh wow! We don't have many of those!!! I have a R/V community on FF.net and it only has a handful of stories in it and 2 of them, I wrote!!!

We need fanfic!!! I'm so glad someone is motivated...........cuz I'm soooooooo not!

i read all fics at fanfiction.net. they are all great.
i know you discussed it before, but i love the scene in crime wave between them. Her look at the end of the scene.... :lol:

Back