Ryan/Valera #2 - Pushing the Dinner Plate Aside for Her

Dude, seriously. Instead of Horatio watching him from afar, it should've been Maxine. It would've been more effective.

Oh well, there's always fanfic.

What I can't believe is that these writers won't make something out of this. It's like they're teasing us, all the time. And yes, Ryan does love bringing evidence to Valera. :)

He's always talking about it. "Oooh, I better take this to DNA! A hair! I'll take it to DNA! Get out of the way, Calleigh, I said I'LL take it to DNA!"

Ryan, you're sad.

He needs some sexual healing now more than ever. Oh, Valera!

I think he should give her a load of his own DNA. Lab, locker room, shower, parking lot...don't care where.

On a separate note. Poor Wolfy and his eye. :( Valera needs to play doctor....and nurse and naughty candy striper and sexy orderly...

Valera needs to play something! At this point I don't even care what!!! She just needs to make Ryan feel better!

I agree, I'm getting desprete for the two to have a scene together. She could make him feel better :devil: :devil:

Ditto!

I loved her lil corny joke... teehee... I rewound it just to see H's 'huh?'....

How's bout Boti in Bubble Boy? That was before Jake went all Brokeback on us. HILARIOUS. Come to think of it Skippy kinda looks like Jake... Hmmmmmmmm

They could snuggle on the couch eating popcorn and watching
a movie that Valera enjoys :devil: :devil: And we all know what
kind of movies she enjoys. Then Ryan would say he's sorry about the whole snake lady thing. She would forgive him then they would get wild and crazy :D

*climbs on board*

I read all the pages from the old R/V thread and you guys infected me with the virus so bad that I'm willing to let R/V be my one and only Miami ship :D I even had an idea for a fanfic...

But...

Why the almighty heck is it so quiet in here? :( There's a new R/V fan on board! *waves* Hello!

Back