Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thanks so much Quicky for postin that interview. I had read it and forgot about it somehow. I remember reading it and when he said he went to an audition and T.R. Knight was there I almost fainted. I love T.R. too and I'd die to be in the same room with them...i'd be sitting in a puddle of drool.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

licking jon's body? biting my lips for not saying out loud (well typing) what i'm thinking about :devil: , i'd say his eyebrows, his mouth and his upper arms. I like his eyes too but wouldn't lick them! :lol:

his interviews are just hilarious, the first i read was the JTO magazine scan when he talks about the country of Togo, his wish of having a sex scene with Ryan wolfe, his comment on Sean Penn and Electra, "screech" of saved by the bell (gosh i had almost forgotten about this show)... oh, and that DC glows in the dark !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: oh dear i would have loved to be the interviewer!!

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahahh that JTO mag was soooo funny!! i actually was laughing so hard it hurt!! :lol: he wants to have sex with Ryan Wolfe!! im still laughing!! PETER PAN!!! hahahaha if he didnt want to be contriversal he would have taken the last name Cananda! hahahaha :lol: :lol: omg i love him!! :D haha still laughing! :D

4. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Omg sandersidle I was cracking up too!! I'm still laughing. :lol:

5. athlov

athlov Guest

:lol: :lol:
    That's so great. :lol: :lol:

He's great. :p

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

hahahaha oh man! i was gonna add that in my post too but i forgot :eek: I love him!! :D :D "one piece unitard" *rolls on the floor laughing* :lol: :lol:

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

athlov the pics of the water cooler are great. I forgot all about that scene when he did drink from it. I even thought about it when he said that during the interview and it slipped my mind. So cool how you got a pic of him drinking the water. I wonder in the first take if he didn't spit it out everywhere when they told him about it. I can just see it spraying out of his mouth...lol.

That interview in the bostonian mag was great. I first read he did in on the nerds with badges site. SOmeone had got it and said they would scan it but never did. I tried so hard to find a copy but I dont live near Boston, and no one sells it in my area. SO I contacted the chic at JTO and told her about it. She found it online where you could buy it for like $5. and she said she was going to get a copy and put it up. I waited for so long to read it then finally one day she got it and I laughed so hard reading it. He's such a funny guy.

8. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

What's the difference between liking and licking? It's all the same to me in this thread. :D But honestly, that is the best typo ever-not to imitate Thumpy, but it is. :)

Jon seems like a really down-to-earth guy. He doesn't seem a bit arrogant to me, even if Miami is one of the most popular shows on TV. I don't think the starpower has affected him, and that's great, because he seems so friendly.

9. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Why can't I have a computer lab at school so I can log onto here?

I've missed so much! That article made me laugh really hard. I sounded like a circus clown. (Haha... haha... :lol:) Man, our guy is da best of da best! (A "one piece unitard... complete with swimming cap"... I had stopped reading at the very beginning because of shortness of breath, so I didn't read this.) Man, he's hilarious.

Add humor to our lists!!

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I also had forgotten how hilarious that article was. :lol:

Apologies for the lateness of this guys, but here's today's...

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

[​IMG]

(credit: togoholic) :D

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Lovely pic as always Jen :D That salmon colour seems to work wonders for him. And do I detect a hint of facial hair? :p ;)

I first read that article today, and oh my stars Jon cracks me up. :lol: His answers are very humorous- if not creative. :p I think if he brought all of his humour to the show, I'd be in stitches. ;)

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

ooh facial hair :eek: Thanks, Thump :)

He's definitely hilarious :lol:

13. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

14. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

29, eh, Jonathan? Still young! :lol: Happy Birthday to him, then! And I am craving for more pics, you guys!

15. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hehe I love that picture!

Yeah another one of my favorite things about Jon is his humor, definately. He's so hilarious!

You can tell how much we love this guy, cause we started a thread for his birthday two days before it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.