Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

Cool Thumby pics of Ryan!!!
    Ryan looks so Awesome in 'Crime Wave' :D I vote for RaWr ;)
    Ryan's so sweet :D

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG Thumpy! I LOVE this particular pic of Jon!

He's sporting such a cute smile with that stubble and perfect teeth, looks HOT in that salmon(?) shirt, and teasingly handsome with that glimpse of his OH, SO tantalizing chest hair! :devil: And the eyes... :eek: *drools, swoons* Did I mention those mesmerizing eyes? :eek: *dies* I'm gonna have a really GOOD dream tonight. :lol:

3. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

God, I love those Togo-licious kissable lips! :devil:

:lol: I am loving the 4th season here in Asia. More Ryan for me. :D.

4. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Awww, thank you guys so much for the fond farewells!! As you can see, I'm not quite gone yet, apparently the phone/internet folks haven't quite cut us off yet (yay!) so I'll be here until at least tomorrow sometime (yay!). :D But I'm getting all twitchy and panicky and paranoid about when I'm suddenly going to be without my beloved internet access. :lol: J/K, I'll be all right, I'll survive. ;)

Yes, that's right, I will survive, ESPECIALLY with the help of that TPOTD!!! *swoons with Shadowfax* Oh, you are so right about those mesmerizing eyes... and such a gorgeous smile... *gives Shadowfax CPR* But you can't die on us! You have to live to see tomorrow's POTD, too! And the one after that! And the one after that, too! Etc.! :D

So...close...to...new...thread.... I can almost taste it! (erm.. yes, I used the word 'taste'... it was meant innocently enough, but I'm sure you guys will all take whatever meaning from it that you want... :lol: ) Oh I hope we reach it before I disappear... FOREVER! *dun dun DUN!* Or rather for a few days. But it'll seem like forever without my beloved Talk CSI and fellow Togoaholics! :D

Wow. Apparently I'm all sentimental and stuff today (or as Dean Winchester would call it, 'touchy-feely-self-help-yoga-crap'). Seriously. What's with that? :lol: Oh well, you guys are awesome, and that's all I have to say. :D

ETA: Oh, and I meant to ask: There's that message about deletion of old threads that are over a year old... does that include previous character threads? Like say Ryan/Jonathan #1?? I hope not! :(

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

hope you can solve your problems asap quickbeam. :(
    hurry back carly.
    will miss you.

the POTD left me spechless.... :lol:

I think that all old threads are going to disappear.
    so is anyone crazy enough to save the first few ryan threads? :p

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

We can keep the Ryan threads if you would like us to. ;) Thumpy or I can save threads by request. :)

Also, if neither of us are online when this thread reaches 1000 posts, please feel free to open the new one. We can lock this one later.

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*coughs, sputters, coughs, breathes* I'm alive thanks to Quicky's CPR!! :lol: What would I do without you? No internet for a while sucks! I know... I was pretty 'depressed' when I was having 'puter problems. We'll miss you, so do hurry back. I might just need another CPR if Thumpy posts another pic like that. :D Who would give it to me when you're not here?? :confused: Must. Live. To. See. More. Jon/Ryan. Pics... :devil: :D

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Welcome back Dutchie :)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Has anyone seen that new promo on tv yet? My sister told me she saw one the other night...I think she's wrong. But I don't watch tv enough to know. Also did anyone catch Jon and Emily on ET not this past monday but the one before? I was told it was just real quick and they were talking about the Jon Benet Ramsey case. I missed it of course, I also meant to watch ET this week and forgot...

10. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the offer Lucy! :)

Of course I didn't see the promo on tv. :lol:
    but I look forward to your recaps about the promo and (maybe) caps. ;)

this was post nr. 999.
    cool number.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

oh 1000 here...I dont think it was really on, my sister is nuts I think. I watched csim monday and that I think would be a time they would have shown it. SO do we start a new post? NO mods here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.