Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the thread earler so everyone could say happy B-Day to him before his actual B-Day. I figure maybe some people don't spend their days on this site like I do. So just by chance he would come in here he would see all the love from everyone. I know Jon loves the internet and he knows about this site so we just never know if he's reading this.......I bet he would be happy to hear we all want to lick him thanks to swiftTales typo.
I think maybe for me it is his personality and humor that I love the most. OK he's hott, but when I first started watching csim I was drooling over him but it wasn't until I started reading and seeing his interviews and seeing how funny he was that I just completely fell for him. I think Jon is probably one of the funniest, sweetest guys ever. I don't think hollywood has changed him.

Twiz said:
I bet he would be happy to hear we all want to lick him thanks to swiftTales typo.

Haha good. Jon I want to lick you!! ;) but really if your reading this. Your an amazing actor, your funny, sweet and its great that you are so down to Earth. :D Have an amazing birthday!

ok im good. :lol:

About the "lick" typo...

When I was younger, I wrote a book, and instead of "like" I wrote "lick" :p :lol: My mom had read it and told me that like was spelled "l-i-k-e". (Kinda related.)

We all lick Jon, okay?! (Haha, bringin' back the past!! I love that.) WE ALL HAVE A SLAMMIN' KINDA LOVE!! :p

heyy maybe we could use we want to lick Togo for a thread name? or something to do with licking. I find it sooo funny :lol:

Oh, yeah!! And everyone should use the " :p " smiley. (That's my favorite smiley. :p) Or name the thread "Sugar Rush"... NAH.

Okay, I posted "Slammin' Kinda Love" 'cause it's an A-Teens song and I'm listening to the A-Teens, and that song was just playing. How weird is that?

I have a present:

ilicktogo.jpg

:p :lol:

*opening doors* *surprising look* *wonder* wtf is wrong with these people?! *shakes head and close door* :lol:

Now I'm really back!!!! :p (I hope :p)

'I lick ToGo'? It's a new name for the next thread , isn't it? Well it doesn't make any sense to me :rolleyes: but I like it!!!!! :devil: Licking Jon!!! OMG!!!
drool130.gif
I've been reading the lasts posts :eek: :eek:

Togo Lickers Anonimous is great!!!! we're getting hot here :devil:

Haha i know. Thats why I love the name. Everyone else will be like...They lick Togo? Yeahh....right... :lol: just like LtKitty :p

"we lick Togo" ...

that sounds good :lol: all tongues out! :p

wow it's midnight here in europe so... already his b-day here! *goes to jon's b-day thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back