Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Ah dang, I'm fifteen (turning sixteen in october) and John is 29? Dang, that means I'm thirteen years younger then him, at least :p

*shrugs* guess you're all right, there is no shame in licking older men :p

2. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

I still get pissed at how Erik Delko treats Ryan--he was good buddies with Speed and he is always comparing Ryan unfavourably with Speed. Delko needs to get his head outta his ass and stop being such a bunghole!!!

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

hm, sorry, I slightly disagree with you Hankster.

It's not only Eric's fault that they are fighting a lot. Ryan also made some mistakes.
    The episode 'SaT' is a perfect example.
    I didn't get why eric was so upset about the 'you stole my evidence' thing because I think that Horatio knew that Eric found it. It was not completly alright what Ryan did, I understood why eric is upset, but it was not that bad. Eric had his revenge later in the episode as he helped ryan with the tire. Ryan only had to apologize properly and everything would have been alright, but no, he brought him very annoying evidence to evaluate.
    In 'whacked' eric was mean.
    In '10-7' both made mistake. Ryan shouldn't have flirted with the reporter lady and eric was very, very mad at him. For comparison the LV team was not so mad at Nick in the one episode where he talked to his friend about the case.

see, they both made mistakes. ;)
    but they sorted some things out after 'nailed'.
    so, there's hope (for a friendship, no shipping, I'm a good girl ;)).

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I don't think you meant to say licking but hey that sounds good to me, I'm all for licking a younger man. :devil:

The 1st season Ryan was on the show I was really upset with the way Delko treated him. It's a job and someone had to take his place and RYan was qualified for it. When he ran to H with the evidence I didn't see where anyone thought that H would only give credit to Ryan, I mean he knew who went down into the water for it, and he did say he wanted the findings asap. So I didn't see the big deal there. I agree that they have both been wrong at times with the drama at each other, but Ryan mostly did it because he felt he had to prove himself, and he knew Delko didn't like him.
    SO anyways, I was happy when they seemed to make up in "nailed" but now I'm worried there will be new tention because of Boa. Eric gave the greenlight but you could clearly see he was pissed about it.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha yeah are ya sure you ment licking? or liking? :devil: but i agree with licking too ;)

I agree with everything Twiz said :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Jon's 12 years older than I am. XP

I spent most of season three being mad at Delko for being such a jerk to Ryan. There's like 3 or 4 episodes I think were Delko makes it seem Ryan's trying to 'outdo' Speedle or something. Made me angry... I didn't get to watch most of the fourth season (dan school!) but from what I know, it seems the tension between Delko and Ryan is just going to continue...

Does anyone else get reminded of that game "What Time is it Mr.Wolf?" when ever H calls Ryan "Mr. Wolfe?" XP

7. Guest

Guest Guest

don't feel bad, his girlfriend is 1 year older, there's still hope :lol: sometimes men around 30 like slightly older women - but when they turn 40 they like younger women. That leaves us all a chance, :p

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Is there a queue for the licking? May I join it?

I'm like Twiz, quite a few years older than Jon. Not enough to be gross, like - I'm in my 30s. There's nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful young man. And if there's licking involved... :devil: My imagination's running. ;)

9. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Yes! Yes, I do! A while back everyone on the thread was talking about the reasons behind that, and everyone kept coming up with these really deep, meaningful responses about H's level of respect for Ryan and such. Meanwhile, I was honestly just like "Oh. I just thought H was trying to be funny." :lol: I guess I don't read too deep into these types of things. :lol:

10. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Gahh! I haven't posted since the sixth page! I've missed so much!! I would try to read all the pages and catch up, but it's impossible with the way you guys post.

Hehe, liking older men is fine. And so is licking. Haha. But I mean i'm thirteen and I like Jon and Eric Szmanda, and they're both a ways older then me. But they're not like really old or anything. It's not like I like William Peterson or anything. *gags* [please don't hurt me!]

11. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

oh dear :p

oops! I meant liking :D
    but licking is just as good :devil:

12. athlov

athlov Guest

Licking :lol: licking [​IMG]

licking [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's great! This is my favorite topic. Would I be going to far in asking what you favorite part of Jon is? :D

13. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Best. Typo. Ever. :lol: That's priceless Swifty. ;) That just made my day.

I agree 100%, inge. There was fault on both of their part, the cause of the tension between the two doesn't fall completely on Delko's shoulders nor does it on Ryan's either.

As long as all the responses stay with the PG-13 or below range we'll be just fine. ;)

I'll have to say his eyes...and his arms.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Crime Wave')

[​IMG]

14. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Oh I agree with Thumpy. We have to keep it PG-13? Awwh man! :devil:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I love his eyes and his smile...and his arms and I could go on for hours :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.