Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ALL of him! You know? The TOTAL PACKAGE! Hee-hee! :devil: :lol:

But if I had to choose, I'd say his eyes, his smile, and his arms. Mmmm... :devil: *dies* ehehehe.... :lol:

I'm totally with Thumpy on this one, eyes and arms all the way!! Plus I do love his hair, too... I do loves me some dark brown hair. :D

And of course in the non-physical way, his personality is just stellar. He's smart, and funny, and kind, and gives a damn about society. *swoon* He's a good guy with just the slightest bit of an edge; not over-the-top nice, but definitely not a 'bad boy.' *swoons some more*

aw szmandatogoholic you found a pic of Eric zsmanda as a lil kid. Oh I would love to see a pic of Togo as a lil kid. I bet he was the most adorable baby. It's too tuff a choice for me to pick just one thing as my fav. I'll need lots of time to think about this.

Twiztid4Togo said:
aw szmandatogoholic you found a pic of Eric zsmanda as a lil kid. Oh I would love to see a pic of Togo as a lil kid. I bet he was the most adorable baby. It's too tuff a choice for me to pick just one thing as my fav. I'll need lots of time to think about this.

I bet he was reaallly cute. (I got the pic in my siggy off a site.)

He has nice enough legs... Y'all know he was a body double for Shania Twain in her video "Man, I Feel Like A Woman"?

*empties drool bucket*
Phwoaaaaarrr! All these pix are bringing me out in a sweat!
He has the most dreamiest eyes!

szmandatogoholic said:
He has nice enough legs... Y'all know he was a body double for Shania Twain in her video "Man, I Feel Like A Woman"?

Lol, I love that interview where he says that... I love how he just says it with such a straight face... you really just never know what to expect with Jon, he's got such a good sense of humour. That was what REALLY kicked off my Togobsession, at first I was like "mmm, yummy" and started looking for pics and interviews on the internet, and then saw/read some of his interviews and was like "OMG, he's so HILARIOUS!! A THOUSAND SQUEES!!" and the rest is history. ;)

I also liked when he did the tour of the Miami set, that was so funny. "This is the computer where I check my e-mail, and Google Paris Hilton" (or something along those lines). Plus, the interviews (or the chat at Talk CSI) where he goes on and on about Adam Rodriguez are just priceless. Like when he got asked 'boxers or briefs' and he responds "I know, Adam R. is sooooooo gorgeous!" :lol: I nearly peed myself. Or in an interview when he's like "All I can tell you is Ryan and Eric end up together on Brokeback!" :lol: OMG this man is funny.

*note that none of those quotes are perfect quotes, I didn't double check them, just did them from memory, lol.

Well that was a pretty good memory Quicky, that' about how I remember them all. Where did he say that about ryan and eric end up together on brokeback? I've never seen that :eek:. That's exactly how it was with me. I saw him and was like "whoa he's hott. I need info on him. SO I googled him, really I yahoo him. Then I started seeing and reading interview and he has the best strangest sense of humor. He had me cracking up during the csi file chat. He even made fun of my old name then he said it was the cooliest name ever and I almost fell off my chair. It was hard giving up that name. He is the total package, man too awesome. SOmeone told me that Emily and him were on ET last night. Anyone catch it? I guess they were talking about jon benet ( lil murder beauty queen). I don't know what he said, the person couldn't remember. WWAAAAA.

holy moley i didnt come on for like 5 hours and theres a new page :D

hmmm why i love Jon?
arms *drool*
smile *faint*
hair
personalityyyy so muchhh i love ittt

haha i google paris hilton!! :lol: i remember him saying that because i watched it before but now on cbs.com the interview isnt working!! :( :(

I loved how he looked when he was talking about how he drank the water that was in the cooler, and it had been sitting there for about two years undisturbed. :lol:

tour42.jpg

Look at those hands

drinking

I love this look :p

Here is the ep he drank the water in.

hehe

ETA: That ep is 315_Identity

Hehe, the water drinking thing was a great moment, too. :D For some reason I had been under the impression that they hadn't included the scene (I don't know why I thought that, that's just what my brain told me :rolleyes:) but then I watched that episode, and I was like "OMG!!! There it is!!! He just drank from the water cooler!!! The poison toxic-water!" :lol:

And here's the interview where Jon says the Brokeback comment. Turns out I slightly misquoted it, lol. And I went back and checked the chat log and discovered that I misquoted the Adam R. is goooooorgeous thing too. Oh well, what's a person to do. :lol: :rolleyes:

I'm back!!! Did you miss me? :D Well I'm not exactly back, I have lots of problems with my ISP, I don't even have phone now :(. So I'm here at the university, I've read all the post, but I haven't seen the pics, bit I will, promised.

Well, Happy Birthday to everyone who was on b-day. I wish my b-day comes soon, 'cause I want lots of presents :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!! you write so fast, you really know what posting is :lol: :lol:. So, how many post do we need to reach the next thread? :confused: I posted a name last week it was: 'Another year ToGo on dreaming', due to Jon's b-day ;) I was thinking about names but it's hard!!!

BTW, he's gonna be 7 years older than me.... Goooood!!! Perfect!!! :lol: :lol:

See you later!!! Maybe next week :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back