Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I'm going to post in the B-day thread too...I'm just waiting until tomorrow (my time) to do it, lol.

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Deviant')

[​IMG]

:lol: I love his expression in that pic.

(credit: CSI Screencaps)

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I know... It's like he's saying "WTF? Are you serious?" :lol: Too cute!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

raised eyebrow.... *faints*

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

He's so keeyuute!! (man, I hate how I spelled that.)

I lick that pic. Oh, wait, man! TYPO!! I seriously typed that!! I always do something like that, and then hit "submit".

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha the TPOTD is hilarious. He's like 'WTF..Your kidding right?" :lol: wow that cracks me up! :D

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH I love that pic and he does totally look like he's saying WTF? That's such a beautiful pic. I love the green and white shirt combo under the jacket. NOw that jacket is kind of ugly, but he still pulls it off making it look hott.

7. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Beautiful, beautiful pic of the day! :D He does look like WTF? Are you serious?

Dang people :p I'm never going to live that Typo down

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

His WTF look is wonderful. Also his smug "I know something you don't know" look.

SwiftTales , you should be proud of that typo. You made people all round the world roll on the floor laughing! We love it! I like (lick) both of the thread title options - We Lick Togo, and Togo Lickers Anonymous.

BTW Thumpy and Twiz , that fic I was talking about is now up on WolfeDelko at LJ. It is Ryan/Eric, so sorry if that's not your thing, but thanks for your help Twiz , and the loan of your name Thumpy .

:p :p :p

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

^ oh, that's you! I like the fic. :)

nice pic Thumpy! his facial expression is funny.
    now a question...
    how is the weather in Miami? I read it's hot and humid there and he wears three (visible) layers in the pic? one white t-shirt, the green pullover (I think it's the same from urban hellraiser) and a jacket?
    :lol:

10. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I have no idea how he doesn't melt into a puddle on the ground with the things he wears. The jeans alone would be too hot for me. But then I'm from the UK, so my idea of hot is probably different.

PS I'm glad you like my fic. :)

11. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Oh, "we lick Togo" would be awesome as the new thread name. I love it! :lol:

12. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Oh yeah, please 'We lick Togo' :lol: That'd be a great thread title! :D

13. Guest

Guest Guest

mmmhh... i guess we should assume that they are used to the heat... especially ryan who's wearing so many layers. And about the girls (Cal, boa, etc), I always wondered how they could wear a long sleeve shirt and black pants, or worse : those horrible (in my opinion) silky shirts boa wears :rolleyes:

i guess the temperature in LA studios is cooler ;)

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Haha "We Lick Togo" :D :lol: I love it!

I always wondered that too. They all wear blazers and like 2 layers of clothing. I live in Canada and I dont even wear that much in the spring, summer or fall!

Yeahh LA is much cooler I guess :lol: :rolleyes:

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I use to live in Ft. Lauderdale which is right by Miami and it's so friggin hot down there. NOW the show is filmed in LA which I hear is cooler. In fact I read some interview with a chic that was on the show in a bikini and she said she was freezing during the scene. THey have to act like it's all hot but it was cold at that time in LA. To me it's just unrealistic to have them wearing so many layers knowing how hot it is in Miami. Also most to the filming is done in a air conditioned building I'm sure when they are filming in the hot season. That's how Jon doesn't melt away. But when they were on location in Miami they all had to be dying doing the outside scenes. I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.