Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by carlz31, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

He has very nice eyelashes. XP

So does my bf. So do a lot of guys. It's not fair.

2. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I just hope the coming season won't make him look like a total fool, like the previous season kind of did.

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I hear ya there life style. Season 3 left him looking stupid because of the reporter bitch, even though they had him on tv news not taking the credit, everyone just remembered him leaking and looking bad. Then last season they end it where he saves the lab and he looks really good at the end, so of course they have to bring him back down making him look stupid again. Why can't he be perfect like H all the time.... J/P. I see a lot of angry sexy Wolfe this season. He has to train Boa, hopefully he'll give her a piece of his mind, then he's going to mess up. I can see some good slamming people scenes coming, or at least in their faces. Well at least I hope so.

4. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Oh my word...I feel old now Dutchie, I'm 17 years older than you lol. :lol: That makes me about 3 years older than Jonathan.

Oh...and I apologize, I think I posted a repeat POTD yesterday. But I am going to make it up to you all today. :D While this pic has been posted before, it's never been a POTD. :D

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

Warning: You might need a drool bucket and a soft place to faint before continuing on.

[​IMG]

^^^Nice legs! ;) :devil:

(credit: JTO)

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pic Thumpy and for the warning!
    I agree, he has nice legs, but also nice arms and generally a nice body .... :devil:
    The pic is from the triathlon, isn't it?
    I'm impressed that he participate in a triathlon. :eek:
    BTW, no need to apologize! :)
    the last POTD was great, I love 'driven' pics. It doesn't matter if you posted it before. I can't get enough. :D

Jon is only six years older than me. :lol:

6. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

TEEHEE! :D hmm, shorts and a tanktop...AWWWW he's just so damn cute!
    and I figured it that Jon is 12 years older than me...woah, I feel...young :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Feeling old like Thumpy... i'm 12 years older than you Dutchie which makes me only 2 years, well 1 year+9months younger than Jon.
    Cool we get to know everybody's age that way! :D

thanks for the pic, mmmhhh nice tanned body. Pity that triathlon/marathon (or whatever it is) are not "shirtless-compulsory" sports. :rolleyes:

8. Jamerson

Jamerson Dead on Arrival

I can understand this feeling, too. Once Jon turns 29 (which is in 4 days), he'll be 15 years older than me. But that's okay. I like older men. ;)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh I am quite a few years older then Jon, Man I feel bad. Wonder if he likes older women??
    Great pic Thumpy.I remember the first time I saw tank top and LEGS, man I hit the floor hard. That was one things always hoped to see but never thought I would, his legs. LIke how we are all hoping for shirtless, my first dream was legs. I was happy for a while till I started thinking about the chest.
    I have a real 5x7 of that pic, OMG has it caused an overflow of drool buckets here. He did really good in that triathon too, team csi place pretty high, can't remember the number. I can't remember who else did it but it wasn't anyone I knew. OK I didn't give ya much there to go on, sry. Anyways JOn seems like he's a great runner but cyling is his true love. I bet he kicked ass when he got on his bike.

10. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

Mmm, cute and athletic. With long eyelashes. Gotta love it.

We get a butt pic here too? Wow, I love this thread.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ahh i wasnt here all day! i missed jon!! omg i love the TPOTD!!! thats soooo hot!! we can even see his tattoo a tiny bit :D

i agree he has amazing eyelashes..mmmm.

haha jon is 16 years older then me. but like Jamerson said. its ok. i guess i can like older men :p (welcome to the thread btw, Jamerson :D)

12. quickbeam_cw

quickbeam_cw CSI Level One

Hmmm, I believe Jon's team placed second in that triathlon... let's see if I can track down those results... ah yes, here they are. They placed second for the celebrity teams next to the NYPD Blue team. :D

Jon's slightly less than 10 years older than me. :D That's not too far out of range, lol. *dreamy sigh*

13. JenAinslie

JenAinslie Police Officer

Oh my, Jon only has 6 years on me.... 2 days til his birthday...

only like 30 more days until Season 5...

Hot Jon... Hot...

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm loving all the pics *drools*

I was gone a week and already this thread is on page 20. You guys are amazing :)

So we are saying how much older or younger Jon is compared to our age? Well, I turned 21 in April and he's turning 29 in a few days. So, he's pretty much 8 years older than me.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Damn Quicky you are good at finding stuff. I had that site saved in my favs on my old puter, but I figured I wasn't going to be able to find it again. Thanks for postin it. :D
    I did some research and the NAUTICA MALIBU TRIATHLON, which was that is coming up on Sept 17th. I wonder if Jon will do it again. OH I hope so and I hope someone gets some pics. More tank tops and shorts....oh those legs. fills drool bucket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.