Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
with change! dude you're like my hero... and yes he looks extreamly smexy in orange...but i like him in green bestist.

-x-liv

I agree, FrostBite . Green is definately his colour... But, he pulls of anything the put him in. ;)

Well I'd like him wearing nothing :devil: :lol:

Ahem, Mrs_Togo, that's the beauty of Photoshop and imagination... you could put yourself right in the middle of them... threesome if you like :devil: (half of what I was thinking while making it :rolleyes: :lol: :devil:)

Awww even him looking down just so cute :) I love the way he frowns and oh my, his lips! :D :devil:

Nothing would be best... :devil:

And yes, I agree, Shilhouette , he has gorgeous lips! ;)

I got another goodie made..
Nice pic Wolfefiend, I've lost a lot of drool over those photo shoot pics...opps just filled another bucket just thinking about it.

The pics from that photo shoot are some of my favourites. Especially the ones of Jon in the blue shirt... And you can see part of his tattoo! *drool*

Guh! 14 pages?! I keep falling behind! :( Almost 15 pages... this thread started 6 days ago-ish, and it's already just about 3/5ths done! Yikes! I guess it's just further proof that the TogoLove is undeniably strong. :D

Hmm... I was gone for all of 4 days, and now I have 8 pages to catch up on... I guess that's what I get for watching almost the entire season of Supernatural in one weekend. :D So much fangirling to do, so little time to do it in. *explodes*

YAY Quickly your back, I missed you. Thanks so much for teaching me how to do pics, you may see I've went a lil crazy takin SU2 pics and posted them. Everyone really owes Quicky a thank you for all the SU2 pics too for teaching me. Also thanks for talking me through the video thingy, between me and my son we made an awesome video of him skateboarding, thanks again so much.

Guh, I was looking for some new pics of Jon, and I found a site that had a bio of him, but the pics were of Eric Szmanda! I mean, he's gorgeous too, but people need to get things right! XP

Really. If you're going to have a bio of someone, you should know what they look like. X|

Twiztid4Togo said:
YAY Quickly your back, I missed you. Thanks so much for teaching me how to do pics, you may see I've went a lil crazy takin SU2 pics and posted them. Everyone really owes Quicky a thank you for all the SU2 pics too for teaching me. Also thanks for talking me through the video thingy, between me and my son we made an awesome video of him skateboarding, thanks again so much.

*blushes* Aww, shucks. It was nothin' :D Just glad that my hours of frustration and figuring things out could help prevent hours of frustration of others. :D Plus, when it helps spread the TogoLove (or SkateboardingLove) then it's definitely worth it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back