Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*yawns* thanks for the blanket togoholic, I slept very well last night. ;)
hold on Nikki, summer is nearly over and school starts soon and then you have more time. ;)

thanks for the pic carly!
He made the pose in the first pic intentionally, just for us.
the second pic is soo cute.
Horatio is responsible for the kids, and ryan for the babies. :lol:
I want another episode with ryan and baby!

Husband-material-father-figure Ryan

I think that needs to be put in a dictionary! Love it!!!!!!! Well done Silhouette :D That made my day!!!!!!!!

Oh, so many cold showers... need one too thanks to myfavecarly :D OMG *drooooooooooooooooooooool* *sigh* Ah, my Ryan CSI: Miami episode marathon yesterday was so awesome :) Now I can wait until September again :lol: After watching 6 eppys in a row until 4 am I'm more than happy again :D

No problem inge :) :lol: Thanks for the recommendation yesterday! 'Twas great fun watching the eppys (and more afterwards :lol:) And *raises hand* I WANT ANOTHER RYAN BABY EPPY, TOO!!!!!!!

In that first pic, I think he's trying to emulate Superman.

[silly, off-topic-ness]"Look at me everybody, I'm Superman. I can fly!!"[/silly, off-topic-ness]

But I think Jon would make a fine Sueprman. He would get to wear spandex tights!

carlz, thanks for the 2 pics. :)
The second pic is from "Shootout" and it's one of my favourite episodes with Jon. I love it! :D

wow yeah go to bed and boom this board explodes.

Welcome to the board WolfeFiend, yes we are always happy to get a new togoholic in here. I'm sure you'll find all your Togo needs met here, just ask.

Thumpy thanks for thinking of me with that pic, I don't know how you couldn't have thought of anyone else. Now when your phone rings you should always think of Ryan and me :devil:

web page web page web page

Here's a few good morning pics for everyone.
This one is a welcoming pic for all the new togoholics. web page

OMG Silhouette, that's friggin hilarious. WOW! I'm speechless. I think Greg is a cutie too but I'm not totally into him like Togo. In fact I didn't even catch that many eps last season of LV. Thanks 4 sharing that, it's great.

I think there's room right in between them for me :devil:

oh man so much to say! you guys are fast! ok first:

ShadowFax!!! i was wondering where you are! i missed ya! :D i'll read your fic soon as im done this post :)

ohhh Carl!!!! we had chesthair in the pic!! i saw it!!! :D and no its not weird im inlove with that babypic too!!! Silhouette is right, its a good father-figure pic! :p

Dutchie! come back more aften if ya can! :D we miss you!

Twiz, i think you already know im gonna comment on how much i am inlove with your SU2 pics :D haha!!! "is that a gun in your pants or are you happy to see me?" i lovee it!!! :p :D

ohhh follow the direct link!!! :D

Hey sandersidle!!! *hugs* I missed you too, as well as everyone here! :D It's nice to know I've been 'missed' hehehe... :lol:

I've been busy... had a mountain of September deadlines that I'm currently working on, so I haven't had the time to check in. Today, though, I'm just dropping by for a little while. You guys could certainly post fast!! :lol:

Twiz those SU2 pics are soooo awesome! I wish I caught SU2 when it was still airing. Anyone know where I could get SU2 on dvd or online or something? :confused: I just want to watch the ones with JT in them. I heard he was really nerdy and cute and funny. *sigh* I really wish I'd known about him before they pulled the show off the air. :( Um... help?

*hugs back* :D Twiz said it was never put on dvd but you can still get it on ebay, but i think they give you the first season too since theres only2 seasons :lol: butttt if you get the sci-fi channel it is supposed to start airing in "late 2006"!!! :D i hope it does!

Really?? Thanks!! :) I don't have cable, so I don't get the sci-fi channel, but my parents do! Maybe I could get them to record it for me. :devil: Late 2006, eh? We'll have to keep an eye out for that one won't we, sandersidle? ;) :lol:

:lol: Thanks, Twiz. Yep I put just enough room to put yourself in between the two hotties ;) (Admit it, you want it! :devil: :lol:)

Awww I can't watch SU2 :( But thanks to Twiz I've been enjoying parts of it :) Haha Jon is so young, cute and hilarious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back