Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I was gone for two days and I came back to two whole new pages?!

i haven't been able to get a JT pic for my binder, but I may be able to get FOUR because I need a binder for Spanish too. :p So I'll use an adorkable JT glasses pic and a buff pic... and maybe two ES pics. I dunno.

Twiztid4Togo said:
togoholic said:
Gah, it IS cute! Nerds are so adorable! And Jon with glasses... my god, so perfect and HOT It can't get any hotter than Jon Togo!NERD. The muscles, the cute face, the beautiful eyes, the unbelievable smooth voice, the perfect teeth, that little mole over his lips, the sweet nose, the cute fuzzy ears ( ), the hands, the height, the butt ( ), the creative side, the acting, the sense of humour, the glasses, the lashes, the eyebrows... gosh, I think I have to stop myself here right now! It takes hours to describe how damn PERFECT that man is!!!!! I just love the Togo!NERD

man after reading that I almost needed a cold shower.. :devil:

Wow Togoholic!!! That was amazing, you're totally right!!! and Twiz I agree I needed a cold shower (and I took it), I felt the same thing when I read a fic this morning (it was a little hot one ;) :eek:). Thanks God here it's raining a lot in the afternoons so our nights area little cold ;)

Mrs_Togo welcome to this thread. So you're the wife and we are the... girlfriends, lovers, friends with benefits :lol: :devil:. And here you have another welcome pic, one of my favorites, BTW.

The pic is from JTO

ohhh CalleighWolfe, its a huge pic!!! :devil: i love it!! but oh my, what i would give to have him unbutton like 2 buttons at the top!!! :lol:

haha friends with benefits!!!! your funnyy

I agree sandersidle :devil: 2 buttons...
drool130.gif

We were talking about accents in Emily Procter's thread. And I think I read here Jon's accent is from Boston right?. Well, sometimes I don't understand what he says when I hear him in English, but I love (I almost melt) when he says: 'Sorry' or 'I'm sorry' :eek: :eek: OMG I can't believe the effect of those words on me. He said that in 'Nailed' with Calleigh, and I heard that again in 'Deviant' with Delko.

OMG!!! I need another shower!!! I'm sweating!!!

Look at this
Band.gif
Jon is the singer!!!! :lol:

ohh i love his accent. i especialy love when he talks really low :lol: its soo sexy. so sexy :D

hahaha those faces are hilarious! he could also be the drummer kus of the blue hair ;) :D

His accent is soooo nice on SU2. It's sounds like a mixure of the Boston accent and his voice cracks like teen boys voices crack during puberty...My son's voice is all over the place and he's almost 15.

Twiztid4Togo said:
OMG Thumpy you found a PHONE pic I never knew existed, damn I could have made a good call to you with that one.
sry about the d/l talk too.

It was a cap I made myself, I had you in mind when I posted that one, lol. ;) And no worries regarding the download talk, I just wanted to get the reminder in before the discussion crossed over into something that violated Board Rules.

CalleighWolfe said:
Mrs_Togo welcome to this thread. So you're the wife and we are the... girlfriends, lovers, friends with benefits :lol: :devil:.
LOL friends with benefits... :lol: you're so funny, CalleighWolfe

Wow this is the fastest board in the planet! I just went to bed and DANG I missed two pages!

Oh my the 'slaammmmmm' pic... Why I have to wait months before I could watch One Of Our Own???? *cries*
That's it, I'm moving to US!

Hey all. I'm new to this whole site, let alone this thread. XP Just glad to find a place to talk about Togo. :D

Hello gorgeous people of the Togo thread!! :D

I'm baaaaack... well, sort of, hehehe. :lol:

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and to apologize for my *long* absence. Most of you know that I've been extremely busy, and I still am, but I couldn't resist not checking in. And 'Way ToGo' on this thread! :lol: Last time I left, we were in page 5, so yay! :lol:

oh, and welcome to all the newbies here! *waves and warm hugs* :D

Twiz I love that banner! So cute! :devil:

Okay, I also brought a "Just dropping by quickly to say hi!" gift to everyone who might be interested. I know not everyone here ships slash, but for anyone who cares, I've written a one-shot Greg Sanders/Ryan Wolfe ficlet in response to a drabble challenge, and it's written from Ryan's POV. *nudges sandersidle, silhouette, and szmandatogoholic* hehehe... :devil: :lol:

And here's the link to open your present: :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3106007/1/

Let me know what you guys think of it. And much love to everyone in this thread! See you guys soon... hopefully! :D

Ahahaha hello Shadowfax, just seen you over the Ryan/Greg thread :D I've been enjoying the 'present'... 'Nerds like it hotter' huh? :devil: :lol:

Hi, welcome aboard, WolfeFiend! *waves* Hope you enjoy it here... A lot of hot Togo pics, so make sure you always keep drool bucket handy, okay? ;) Here, have a cookie! *hands cookie* :D

Hey Twiz many thanks for the vids, I love you for it :D I'm watching the gun one now

Welcome to our little Togo community WolfeFiend! :D Always nice to have new togoholics around :)
And now, a little welcome present from me:

OK GUYS, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, WARNING! WARRRRRRNING!!!!

chestyryan2.jpg

and another one:

AGAIN, ANOTHER WARNING! - POSSIBLY THE CUTEST PIC EVER!!!!

ryanbabybethany.jpg

^ i think I'm seriously in love with that pic...is that weird? :p

Inge, I'm alive (sorta :D), just not much time to come here at the moment, had to work a lot last week. I'll make it up, I promise! (don't ask me when though :lol:) I see a lot of pics which I like, and if I look at my right I see my best friend (you know, the one who also watches CSI) staring at the screen very bored. Now tell me, how can you be bored if you're in the Togo thread? Someone tell her! ;)

Togoholic, that description of why you love Togo is so fitting! I need to take a cold shower now, like Twiz.

Athlov, that first pic you posted (before the miami pic) a page back, where's that from? Too cute :)

OMG carlz... :eek: CHESSSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!! *faints*

Awwww Ryan with the baby... so cute :) Husband-material-father-figure Ryan... *drools*

Hey Dutchie!! I've been missing you so much, where have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back