Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
togoholic said:
Gah, it IS cute! Nerds are so adorable! And Jon with glasses... my god, so perfect and HOT :p It can't get any hotter than Jon Togo!NERD. The muscles, the cute face, the beautiful eyes, the unbelievable smooth voice, the perfect teeth, that little mole over his lips, the sweet nose, the cute fuzzy ears ( :lol: ), the hands, the height, the butt ( :D ), the creative side, the acting, the sense of humour, the glasses, the lashes, the eyebrows... gosh, I think I have to stop myself here right now! It takes hours to describe how damn PERFECT that man is!!!!! I just love the Togo!NERD :D

that was beautiful! *wipes tear*...hes beautiful :D lol i wish that he would wear glasses occasionally on csim :( i would be soo happy!!! id fill up like 10 buckets in 1 scene ;) :D

togoholic said:
Gah, it IS cute! Nerds are so adorable! And Jon with glasses... my god, so perfect and HOT It can't get any hotter than Jon Togo!NERD. The muscles, the cute face, the beautiful eyes, the unbelievable smooth voice, the perfect teeth, that little mole over his lips, the sweet nose, the cute fuzzy ears ( ), the hands, the height, the butt ( ), the creative side, the acting, the sense of humour, the glasses, the lashes, the eyebrows... gosh, I think I have to stop myself here right now! It takes hours to describe how damn PERFECT that man is!!!!! I just love the Togo!NERD

man after reading that I almost needed a cold shower.. :devil:

I agree the man is perfect, he's got all the right hott qualities all rolled up in that nerdie body of his.

togoholic said:
Gah, it IS cute! Nerds are so adorable! And Jon with glasses... my god, so perfect and HOT :p It can't get any hotter than Jon Togo!NERD. The muscles, the cute face, the beautiful eyes, the unbelievable smooth voice, the perfect teeth, that little mole over his lips, the sweet nose, the cute fuzzy ears ( :lol: ), the hands, the height, the butt ( :D ), the creative side, the acting, the sense of humour, the glasses, the lashes, the eyebrows... gosh, I think I have to stop myself here right now! It takes hours to describe how damn PERFECT that man is!!!!! I just love the Togo!NERD :D
I know!! That guy is so perfect!!! Gah basically you've just summarized the content of my 'why Jon togo is so perfect' list :D

Welcome Mrs_Togo! :D

togoholic, you're new icon is great. Thanks for the pic. This is one of my fav's. :D
The list you posted is perfect. I agree with every single word. ;)

Nikki, what's wrong? I thought a few times, where's nikki, only one post here. :(

maybe you don't see me often the next weeks till september. I have 2 GB data transfer per month and this month I was a little bit too long in the net. I only have 700 MB for august. :(

I listened to the songs and I have to admit, ska is not really my fav music. I like rock more. :p

:lol: Glad you all agree :D There are a few loveable things that I had to leave out though :D Not because they're r-rated but - gah! The original uncut list is so long! :D And thanks for the sweet compliments about my icon Swifty and inge :D DORK! :lol: Bwah, so adorable.

Twiz... cold shower?! :lol:
Yeah, well... that's not a bad idea :lol:

And inge - you're very welcome :)

Welcome Mrs. Togo :p

myspace.jpg

Welcoming pic :p

ohh athlov, what episode is the welcoming pic from? i know its the one when alexx puts the needle in body's eye :p and i thought ryan was soo cute in that epi :D

Mmmmmmmmm, facial hair :D Love the myspace pic athlov :D Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah >.< I need to watch an Togo episode. I'll watch your first suggestion, guys :D Whoever suggests an eppy first; I'm gonna watch it! (unless everybody's off in the next hours and I have to choose myself :lol:)

I chose 'Driven' for you.
Ryan in T-shirt.
ok?
:lol:

EDIT: no wait, 'legal', cute ryan
EDIT 2: stop, 'one of our own' hot, angry and sad ryan.

sorry, I'm not a big help. :p

you're right, the night is long. ;)

skin!!
we can see some skin. :eek:
this pic is soo hot! and no warning...
*faints*

Ah, yeah... no warning :D Sorry :D I thought the title was enough :lol:

*brings inge a blanket*
Sleep tight there, girl :D :lol: :devil:

SSSSSLLLAAAAAMMMMM damn skin..damn that shirt should have come up a little more. I wonder if they did that in one take or if Jon got to slam him several times.

sry I haven't posted any su2 pics lately, I'm on my son's puter and I have no pics on here. I'll be back on mine soon and I've got more pics for ya, only if you all want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back