Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
THUD. thats the only viable reaction to these pictures. he looks so young in the su2 pics! haha i wish he was my husband.

thats creepy, isnt it?

CalleighWolfe said:
Thumpy where were you? You always post your pics the day before (in my country hour, of course).

Awww...I'm sorry, CalleighWolfe...I thought I got the POTD up about the same time I normally do...a bit earlier in fact.

I'm in the mood to post a bonus pic tonight...how about one of my favorites from 'Mystic River'? ;)

Myst_26.jpg

:eek: Those arms!

Credit: athlov :D

HOLY MOLY NUMBER 9!! WOOHOO!! I know I'm a little late but congrats all anyways! Man, I miss posting here , I have just been busy but I will be coming back real soon. Bye!!

TEEHEE! :D That is my favourite Mystic River pic...I mean, it's Pete, and the arms...but the icing on the cake: MAAAARLBORO! :lol: :D

:eek: He looked like that in Mystic River? *faints* ...Oh my stars I don't seem to remember that. Oh Jen you sure know how to get the blood pumping in here. Especially with the black shirts. :eek: :eek: Oh my gosh.

Thank you so much for that picture. :D I was falling asleep with all the inactivity of the board, but your picture just woke me right up. *le sigh*

Oh my... hot guy in black shirt... *faints*
Jeez I need to watch Mystic River...
I think I'm gonna giggle everytime I pass a Marlboro ad :lol: I've already giggled everytime I see one cause of Brokeback Mountain (there's this one Marlboro ad of two cowboys riding horses smiling at each other... I can't help it :lol:)
Ahem, sorry, off-topic...

Anyway, Jon used to play sax and guitar?? :eek: The musician-lover in me fall in love with him even more... :D Is there any picture of Jon in his band (live, I mean, not photoshots)? I'd love to see him playing the sax/guitar!

What kind of music the band played?

Gah! All the wonderful pics are making me crazy, I swear :D
The pic of the day and the bonus pic were awesome! Not to mention all the SU2 action we've been getting ^^ The pics from recoil really made me laugh :lol: , except the last one... he was so.... beautiful in that one

And togoholic I love your avatar :D

Jon was in a band? :eek: and he sang and played an instrument?? :eek:
And there are pics from Jon being in that band?? OMG :eek: :eek:
Thanks athlov for posting them. I like them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back