Ryan/Jonathan #9: 'Way ToGo'

Status
Not open for further replies.
sandersidle, ok, got it. I should read the posts more carefully. ;)

How old are students when they attend ninth and tenth grade?
sorry for the dumb question, I'm not familiar with the US system.

Jen, you wear glasses? I also have to wear glasses. :rolleyes:

Too bad that ryan didn't wear glasses. It would have been plausible with his eye problems.

EDIT: thanks for answering the question szmandatogoholic ! :)

Whenever kids in the US have to go to 9th and 10th grades, they're 15 for 9th and 16 for 10th, unless they skipped a grade or failed a grade. I know a boy who failed twice and is supposed to be in the 11th grade this year, so...

My son is going to be in 9th grade and he's 14, he'll be 15 in Oct, damn you grow up so fast.

I'm not sure about the BLUE Mohawk, I just read it on a fan site, it's not confirmed but I could totally see Jon with one, he's got a strange sense of humor.

Gives Athlov a cookie and a half a cookie to szmandatogoholic for 2nd place.

Paulie didnt have a really big part on SU2, at least the season Jon was on it. In fact she left the show before the season ended.

She does a blog on CBS.COM and the last one she wrote was about the CBS critic party and she mentioned seeing her old screne pal Jonathan Togo at the party...

I'm gonna be 15 in January, so...

I'd like to see Jon with a blue mohawk. Or a multi-colored one, at that. But they'd probably tell him to do something with it. (CSI:M peoples.)

You know his look-a-like (Eric Szmanda) had a mohawk? gary Dourdan did it for him.

They REALLY need to meet...

It's a shame TV guide chose Adam Rodriguez for the artcle on the men of CSI, I mean just because they had Eric Szmanda doin it. I think they would have sold more copies if they had Togo/Szmanda on it, what ya think? I bought it just because it said it had spoilers for the season.

Hey your the same age as my son...... :p web page web page web page

in the last pic he's with Carl the gnome, he's too funny. I like in the middle pic how he has his chest puffed out. He's getting in trouble in that scene.

I like the last pic. And the middle pic still has me laughing. And the first pic doesn't even LOOK like him.

:lol: "Live life to the fullest". I'm moving to LA when I turn 18, because I want to go to college out there. My mom whined to my older sister, because she's living in Georgia because my brother-in-law is in the US Army, learning how to defuse bombs :( and my sister told her to grow up. :p

Y'all think I'll meet S.O.S (someone special) out there? :confused:

He is such a character. :lol: It's like he's always pulling a face or something.

I made a folder just for your screen caps Twiz. I love them so much. :D

My folder is so full already. I was up late watching all the eps and doing pics. Here's a few more for your folder.

web page web page web page

IN that first pic he's so much shorter then the capt. The other pic is a Thumpy call...I didn't make it but I think he's saying "Thumpy I need a new hott POTD.

ack! I absolutely love those pics with the glasses! :D

He sang 'Summer Lovin'? Dang...I wish I could have heard that, lol.

Thanks for posting the link to that article, athlov. I enjoyed reading it. ;)

Regarding SU2 airing on the Sci-Fi channel this fall...I found this article at The Futon Critic website. It's the one the Wikipedia page used for its source. So, it looks like those of us with that channel may, in fact, be able to see it soon. :D

Thumpy's Pic Of The Day

(from 'Shattered')

4x10_0213.jpg

(Credit: CSI Screencaps)

Oh, my goodness, I hope so, Ihopeso, Ihopeso! :p

:D and your so welcome Thumpy. It had been a while since I last googled Jon. I like finding new stuff. :)

ETA: Oh, and thank you Twiz :D. Love the pictures.

I don't think there's a pic of Jon with a blue mohawk in fact it's not 100% sure that he ever had one. I just put that I read on a FAN site that someone said he had one in high school. It was someone who supposely went to school with Jon so I'm not sure rather to believe it or not. SO I'm sorry if I confused peeps about that.
Now did I hear someone say they liked pics of him with glasses on???

web page web page web page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back