Ryan/Jonathan #8: 'Togo-A-Go Go'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww, suited Ryan :D he looks so cute!

and YAY! last night I finally got to see 'Urban Hellraisers' and while the episode was very good, the end was kinda anti-climatic...that whole thing with Erika Sikes that H didn't bother explaining kinda annoyed me, but Ryan was adorable in the ep
Ryan: "I can't get past the second level be cause you keep shooting me!"
Eric: "What?"
Ryan: "Not you. The cop in the game."
:lol:

Hey guys, I'm new to the board.... I'm a HUGE fan of Jon, Ryan is my favorite character on the show he's awsome not to mention completely HOTT!! :D

Welcome to the Ryan/Jonathan Thread CaRWashLuvr!!!

Okay, my new favorite thing is Ryan in a suit!!! That is really hott!

sienna said:
maybe if ryan were a football player he would do a shirt-exchange and the other shirt didn't fit him ... so he would have to go shirtless and sweaty ... ohhh naughty thoughts :D
yes, yes very naughty thoughts!!
Thumpty-Dumpty! thanks for the pic! Why cant u post messages before u post the pic telling us you are gonna post such a heart stopping picture!!
~Throws Welcome Party~ Yay!! A new comer! CarWashLuvr Welcome..You're going to love it here.. I mean its Jon/Ryan 24/7 so why wouldnt u love it..I mean come on!!!
We are a bit weird and crazy at times but its hard to control your self when its Jon JOn Jon Jon Jon!! 24/7! yay!! OK anyways, post your heart out and make your self at home*Hands Welcome Packet* In this pucket his a roll of paper towels.. they are very important for those sudden drools that come over you when viewing a picture, also here is a bucket..Dont forget to use it.. or your drool will break your keyboard..its been done lol, and also heres some extra soft pillows.. lay them beside your chair , you better do this or you my suffer serious injuries from when you fall over after viewing a picture!! Well I think thats all- if you need a second bucket or anything else just holler*post*lol ok well enjoy!!
( I know its usually ThumpHumps job to hand out the Welcome packets lol but I thought, I'd do it this time :D
:) ok know this is the end of my post finally lol Have fun!!!!

Ryan in a tie is definitely my new thing.

Viva Italia! I love Italy, so I'm very excited.

But back to what I was going to say: I can't imagine that if Jon were a football player [for Togo!] that he'd be getting girls everywhere. And the shirt exchange is not a bad idea. ;)

Welcome CaRWashLuvr!!
[OT]I'm officially in love with your name. Come join us in the CaRWash thread![/OT]

Jon...football...shirtless *faints*
And Jon...suit...tie... *faints again*

That's a great pic Jen, I'm glad you posted it. :D He looks very...Interesting in a tie but he looks great in anything else. Hey maybe next season he'll sport the 'layered t-shirt' look. :p

He'd look good in anything- I gotta say , because he is just..Jon! I mean come on! OK anyways.. I hope in this coming season , they talk more about his eye problems, because I like the spotlight on him...It gets him stressed.. and while I hate to see our poor baby stressed out... he is very hot(as he is always) when he is stressed out but manly I just like when they do episodes about him :)
And again Welcome! CaRWashLuvr

Welcome CaRWashLuvr! :D

Nice to see you here speed_cochrane! I think this is the first post you entered in this thread, right? I hope to see you more often. your banner is soo funny, BTW! :D

Ryan looks good in a suit but I prefer other clothes! :lol:
You know what I mean... :p

I prefer no clothes.. if you know what I mean :D
just joking but ..you know.. lol.. I was holding my nephew while I was reading this thread and his a boy but he's still a Jon fan in the making...hehehehee

oh my goooooooooosh i was just zapping through the channels on tv after watching csi miami. and suddenly there was JONATHAN on some channel i never watch. just standing and talking. i completely freaked out started screaming my sister came in "what? what? what's the matter?" "THERE IS JONATHAN TOGO ON TV !!!!!" my sister (she thought i was dying or something like that) looked at my like i was crazy and went out :lol:
so now i'm watching jon togo in a series called special unit 2 ... never heard of that before ...

and yep i prefer no clothes too :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back