Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

Im so trilled right now :D Jon is now on my friend list :):):):)
I guess Im going to try to send him a message but Im going to try to not sound so fan girly because he probably gets enough of those messages.
Ok enough with myspace...

See, before, you guys said if Jon had a brother-what would you think. But now you guys are saying a TWIN brother. Now that changes things :lol: I would probably like that, what would be funny would be if like Jon was the big succes Togo and Ron (thats what Im going to call his twin :D) was like the underachieving brother, but I doubt anybody with those looks wouldnt make it big, he would probably be a good actor like Jon, just not AS good. Ron could probably never show the emotions Jon does as well as he does. :)

I knwo that was , once again, very confusing :lol: Sorry :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CSI_DANI!!!!!!!! HAVE AN AWSOME DAY!!!!!! HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF PRESENTS ;) ;)

I agree with Iluvjonathantogo!!

Rachel, I know exactly how you feel. I understand what you are saying, dont worry, I feel the same sometimes. Its like you want to keep liking him and you want to see him as this nice man with a great, friendly personality and you dont want to realize that he has his negatives and he isnt perfect or far from it. Ok, that must of been my most confusing comment ever! lol. Do you get that? I dont even understand it much :lol:
So to continue, you want to stop yourself before you dont like him anymore, I understand!!

I agree, he does act a little immature for his age but hes probably not like that all the time, atleast I hope not.
You have a very good point Rachel, you really make me think :lol:

As for your question, I picture Jon as this friendly, kind person. I picture him helping people (because of Ryan) and just being nice to everyone. I cant really say that he needs a little growing up because I dont actually know him and his personality and myspace is not a good way to judge someone. I would like to think that he is mature and not totally out of control but I like him any way he is :)

Sorry for being so confusing as always!!! :lol:

Ok guys...criticizing Jonathan professionally is one thing, but let's not get into criticizing him as a person, that's crossing the line. Despite the fact that some have him listed as a friend at myspace (provided it really is him) none of us know him personally and to discuss/post judgements about his personality based on his myspace page and comments he's made on others' pages or whatever is not appropriate discussion for this forum.

Thanks.

im am really offended by what was said about him and myspace. because i am actually one of his friends he has left so called childish comments for on myspace ... and yes, he used bad language ... but you know what? its exactly what it sounds like ... its MY SPACE ... and his myspace is HIS SPACE.

unlike adam r, jon doesnt have myspace to connect with fans, he has it to keep in contact with his friends. and i think we should just show a little bit more respect for him.

if you dont like him, dont email him and dont have him as a friend.

as far as im concerned most of the people who like him dont like him for who he is, since they dont know him, they like him for what he looks like.

i would be really offended and pissed off if someone who i accepted as a friend on myspace was going on a thread and talking about what i write.

and what i find really funny is that someone who is writing about him dropping bad words has written bad words on my myspace before. so whats the difference between jon writing bad words and one of us writing them? because he is a celeb? its sort of a double standard wouldnt you think?

who says he isnt allowed to be a goofball and kid around once in a while?

You know, I just can't believe you'd be flaming him like that.

You know we're not children here. If you didn't want your fantasy of Jon ruined, you should have thought about that before diving into his personal territory.

I imagine that Jon is just as much a multidimensional person as Ryan Wolfe is. Of course he's going to watch his laguage when he gives interviews. He's bound to be more polite.

Point is, MySpace is for his friends. They can joke how they want with each other, and it's nobody's business to judge.

Also there are people here that don't want their fantasy of him ruined either. So bring this here is not appropriate.

I don't think his MySpace account is an accurate or total view of who he really is. If you hadn't noticed, his friends talk the same way he does. Did you not think that maybe he was just reciprocating that attitude because he knows what they're like.

Sometimes you just have to step back and see the big picture. Before you start name calling, consider the fact that you really don't know him at all. So telling the rest of his fans that he's childish potty-mouth is a bit off target.

OK, sry everybody. Just felt like that needed to be said.

But seriously, some advice for anyone...

If you don't want your fantasy ruined, stay away from his personal life. It's much easier to get to know Ryan because we see him each week, and can review his character when we want. ;)

ThumpyG42 said:
Ok guys...criticizing Jonathan professionally is one thing, but let's not get into criticizing him as a person, that's crossing the line. Despite the fact that some have him listed as a friend at myspace (provided it really is him) none of us know him personally and to discuss/post judgements about his personality based on his myspace page and comments he's made on others' pages or whatever is not appropriate discussion for this forum.

Thanks.

Did anyone read ^^ this? Guys...this issue has already been addressed by a mod and to continue to bring it up in here is not doing anyone any good and could cause hard feelings between members. Please, in the future, if you see a post you are offended/upset by use the 'notify mod' button that is located within every post or drop a pm to either Geni (speed_cochrane) or myself and we will address it.

Thank you. :)

Sorry Jen, I just got worked up - didn't bother reading on after I saw her post.

OK, time for some Togo lovin' - this is what we're here for.

The Early show.

At Degrassi high

Petey baby!

From Judging Amy

Law&Order

eTalk

SU2

From JTO I miss you JTO. Come back, come baaaack!

From Ed By JTO :(

Ooo, hot legs. Curtsy of JTO

Candid

CBS interview

The Soup

Bad Boyfriend

Season3 behind the scenes

Season4 behind the scenes

Pretending to call someone. :p

Starbucks hero

Ryan Wolfe

Oooo, lovin'!

Thanks alot, Thumpy.

athlov... *huggles* I love you for those pics. :p

I'm excited to see how next weeks episode turns out. I hope it's better then what the latest have been because I haven't really been enjoying them for uh.. certain reasons.

athlov way to get the mood back on! I'm so going to go make some icons after this little rant.

How do YOU picture Jon in your head/fantasies?
*takes deep breath* Sexy. Extremely.
Well I picture him sort of goofy- he likes to go out and hang out with friends, he has a good, laid back lifestyle, which is a good thing in some cases. Some people just work work work (*jabs finger at self* Ugh schoolwork) and never have any time for fun and then they realize that they've lost all that precious time. I think Jon's probably one of those adults who, at appropraite times, acts like a 21 year old. When you're with your friends and no one's watching you, why can't you be a goof?

I'm always feeling stupid because I'm trying to get into a fantastic school for College. I'm 14 for God's sake, I don't need to go to Harvard! I let all this time I could be out with friends and playing after school cooped up in my room with HW until 11pm. I think Jon's a smart guy because he's taken the oppurtunity he's been given- an amazing, fun job that he's good at and that lets him have time to himself to just be laid back and happy- and done the most with it. He's probably one of the happier people on the planet, or at least I'd hope he'd be.

To be able to know someone like that- who can be serious when it's time to be serious, and have fun and goof off when it's time to goof off- is a blessing. I have a freind like this (who I almost never see with my schedule) and they're really happy people. All the things that would stress out most people and get them down just roll off their backs- 'Hey, life goes on, and a year from now, will I remember this? Will I be happy again? Will I be happy again tomorrow? Yeah, probably.'

Now I don't know Jon and I haven't been on his myspace so I could be completely off- but I'm guessing from pictures and interviews that he's basically, as I said, a laid back, haappy, goofy guy. I'd love to know someone like him. (Again, I could be off completely)

Okay. *whew* There's my Rant of the Day. :D

Arrgghh Athlov you've made my stomach get butterflies how sexy indeed thankyou!!!

My fantasies see him as a cool person. In other words, a sense of humor, brave and stuff like that. Probally a hero in some peoples eyes. I see him as some one should be. Full of love!!!!
Leave him alone * Cough * sorry.....

Arrgghhh I'm sorry but Athlov those pics... wow!

Okay I'll shut up now :D

Sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean to. I also didn't expect to get a fanny spankin and finger waggin from people. Oh well such is a message board and maybe I deserved it.

That is all. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back