Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

has anyone ever noticed how short Jon is. im a teenager and im shorter than him!
oh well i think its hot :p

Thanks for the pics, i love em. The one of him in shorts, i would love to see him on his "day off" in Miami, in some shorts, that would be ht.

I've only seen Eric & Dan Cooper in shorts during a volleyball match. What if the weather in Miami gets so hot that everyone'll wanna wear shorts? A mega heatwave, & we'll see Ryan in lovely hot shorts. :lol:

How do YOU picture Jon in your head/fantasies?

I think he's a real cheerful, witty guy living a 'mostly happy' life, who smiles & parties a lot, of course. In other words, I agree with cainesugar.

I have a question - is there a link to that 'Bad Boyfriend' video, the one with Jon in it?

Ah, Athlov, thanks for the great pictures including the Law and Order one! I'd been trying to get my computer and VCR and DVD recorder and... well it was a mess. The last picture with the closeup of the eyes was absolutely wonderful, too.

Cainesugar, I think you said it all. He seems like just a fun person to have around and he'd be the perfect person to call when you've had a bad day and you want to forget it.

CsiMiamiAdict I noticed how short he is too! Especially in "The Soup" picture :lol: Cute short Jon...
I also noticed his height in the latest episode, I think he was standing next to Stetler or maybe it was someone else but he was at like shoulder height!!! :lol:

Thanks for all those pics Athlov, there was a lot I havent seen, I definatly enjoyed viewing them :D

Just a little extra..I got a message(on myspace) from Jon, yippee:)

Thank you for the happy birthday wishes everyone!

Thumpy, could you please tell me where that 'notify mod' button is? I don't know, I must be kind of asleep still, because I can't see it. Not that I want to use it, I just became curious.

Thank you for the amazing pictures, athlov!

Someone started talking about how short Jon is. I have noticed that he is not as tall as most of them, but I am so bad trying to guess people's heigh(and age). :p Can someone please tell me how short is he? In cm, please?

About what I think Jon's personality and so is...Well, I must second Lilly's words ;), I couldn't have said it better, and there's no need to be repeating the same kind of things.

could you please tell me where that 'notify mod' button is?
Just going to answer this in case Thumpy and Geni aren't online for a while. Under each post, it says 'Post Extras:' and there are 4 small icons (beneath the signature). If you move your mouse over each one, you can see what each one is for. The third one along is the 'Notify Moderator' button. :)

I dont see the notify mod button anywhere.Course my eyes are a bit strained right now.

CSIDani your welcome :D hope it was a good b-day.And as for Jons height in cm i cant help ya only know it in feet lol.But yeah frm the first episode I ever saw him in I could tell he was shorter then the others.Think it was when he was standing next to Eric.Any way cant help ya with his height in cm sry.

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

I would have to disagree, as I think would many others here, but you're entitled to your opinion, and we all have different tastes. Which is a good thing, otherwise we'd all be after the same guy! :lol:

I do think that he's not concerned with looking pretty all the time. He makes faces that really are just weird. I've got a pic somewhere showing a brilliant JT gurn. *goes hunting for it* Here it is.
Gurning for Florida
(In case anyone hasn't heard of gurning - it's competitive face-pulling. Really! :rolleyes: ) I've no idea what he was thinking of when he did this, but it's not the expression of a man who is too concerned with his own looks, IMO. And that just makes him more appealing, as far as I'm concerned.

Height. He's not as tall as some of the others, but I don't think he's short. 5 foot 10. It's taller than me. But not so tall that I'd have to break my neck reaching up to kiss him. :p I dated a guy once who was 6 ft 3 - it was torture! :eek: (Sorry - my brain doesn't work in cm).

5ft 10 is not that tall for a guy, but in my opinion there is nothing wrong with that height. I would still date him. It's not like he's 5ft 2. :lol:

Hehe! My husband's 5 ft 4. When you find the right guy it doesn't matter if he's a dwarf! (Sorry - off topic)

And the other thing is - happy birthday CSIDani! I missed it. :(

pinkpotatopie said:
i hate this guy. i do. i dont see him being cute at all. ugly. he's ugly. just plain ugly.

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion, but bear in mind the rule about constructive criticism:

It's fine to say a certain aspect of CSI is bad, as long as you don't insult the people who think otherwise, and as long as you actually back up what you say. Jumping in and shouting "Willows sucks!" is not an acceptable form of constructive criticism.

Please see the Board Rules for more information. Continuing to post in this manner will earn you an Official Warning in a hurry.

For those of you who were looking for the 'Notify Mod' button (Thanks for helping out, Lucy!), it looks like this:
NotifyMod.gif

Thanks for the funny pic Ali! :lol:

I'm so excited about the new episode tomorrow. I hope the others are not too angry. They should support him more.

I read such a good fic at ff.net. It deals with the events after 'Burned'. Ryan is alone in his empty apartment and he's cleaning. :( I think the fic is very plausible.
I tried to imagine what Ryan did after Stetler fired him. I thought maybe he went in a bar to get drunk or he cleaned is already spotless apartment. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back