Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

Very happy with the new thread name :D Great idea Elise:)confused: Am I right? Were you the one with the idea? sorry if not). It describes so well who we are here, doesn't it? Yes, it does, at least for me! It's like there couldn't be anything that perfect for us :p

Jon is an only child, huh? I didn't know. Do you think he was a spoiled boy? Yeah, stupid question, I am completly aware of that, do not bother answering me. I don't even care about the answer you would give me, because, I mean, I have my idea that NO, but whatever, it's not important at all :p

i got one word for iluvJonathanTogo :

NO! not one bit. now im confused :confused:who it is but im gonna kick they're butt for bein a jerk to my JT :mad:

Twiztid4Togo said:
He's an only child R2T. For the longest time JTO had he had a brother and she didn't believe me and my friend when we told her he was an only child...eh. He did an interview about a yr ago and said he had no siblings.

That is probably a good thing he doesn't have a brother. Could you imagine 2 Togo boys for us to drool over??? I don't think I would have the energy!

That is probably a good thing he doesn't have a brother. Could you imagine 2 Togo boys for us to drool over??? I don't think I would have the energy!
Thats true, two sexy Togo boys would be outrageous and very tireding :lol:. I was like a day late to see the video of Jon from The Early Show, oh well. You guys can tell me how he looked and how he was and stuff :D

CsiMiamiAdict, I agree, If someone would actually call him a snob say Calleigh or Natalia, I would probably not like that person anymore! Though it would be hard to hate Calleigh, anyways, we just have to wait and see what happens on Monday :)

Hey guys!!!

I haven't been on here in forever!

anyways, how are all of my fellow togoholics doing?

Thanks so much Katbug for telling how to see the video!! He was so cute, and was like "Its so much fun to play a person with so many problems!" :lol:
I almost cried watching the video though, I was so sad but it made me happy to see him in an interview :D

On a different note...
Happy Birthday Dani!. Your present will be up soon :lol:

For those who missed it, the title for Thread #16 is Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group :)

I haven't posted here 4 weeks...wow...Sweet_Fantasy, no there isn't a link yet. The new thread won't be open till we reach 1000 posts in this thread, I think.

Happy B'day, CSI_Dani! :)

& nice catchy title 4 the new thread guys!

Happy birthday Dani :D

Some episode lol very interesting even with him fired I think there stil gona keep him in the show.H will find some way to get him bck.H finds away for everything lol.

Have an amazing birthday Dani! I'm just wishing you it over and over again to make emphasis.

I thought Ryan played his part on "burned' very well. The emotions he showed were subtle, but there, and the dramatic pauses were amazing. I felt so bad for him, I just wanted to give him a hug. Dogpile on the Wolfe! Can't wait to see next week, holds promise!

Okay guys, I finally did it. I worked up al my courage and asked Jon to be my friend on myspace. Oh my gosh, Im so nervous!!! :lol: Sorry to bring up his myspace, just one more thing though-Jon has this hilarious picture of him as a mime on his page :lol:

Anyways Lilly I felt the same way, I wanted to just walk up to him and hug him and he could cry on my shoulder :D. I cant wait for Mondays episode either! Its just like 2, depending on where you live 3 days away!!

Im going to make some predictions, I didnt really read any spoilers so I wont be saying anything that I know is going to happen so they arent spoilers, they are just my hopes and predictions. I predict that Horatio will help him, maybe defend him against Stetler. Maybe we could even see a little scuffle between him and Stetler maybe some yelling, Go H! I would also love to see Ryan yell at Stetler *sits back and fantasizes*. So thats what I hope and predict. :D

Yeah, if our JT is good, two Togos would be extra good! *imagines a Togo twin brother* :rolleyes:

Thank you so much all of you for the birthday wishes :) by the way, Katie, I just answered the phone, it was really him, he was very nice and sweet wishing me a happy birthday! :lol:

Well, and folowing ILuvJonathanTogo's idea, I am not going to put the next thing in a spoiler box. I am always confused wheter I should or not put it on one, but as it is the same as you, I won't. I do think they are not going to take him out of the show, I believe H will find a way to bring him back to the lab. And yeah, YELLING, that would be cool to see :p

Twin Togo's would be the best thing in the world, twice the fun, might be too much hottnese tho, and by the way Happy Birthday Dani!! Hope it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back