Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

Thanks Elise - I have my DVR set so hopefully it will catch it.

Oh and my DVR is showing epiosodes 1 - 3 of SU2 showing Tuesday. I don't think JT is in those.

I went to the official IFC site and looked through every movie that is scheduled to play in the month of May and there is no Racoon. There is a movie called Beyond Rangoon.... but no Racoon.

Sorry guys!

Hey Rachel, its listed on mine ... it must just be canadian ... the listing in my flyers for my cable company says "a young man in the 1960s makes an attempt to mend emotional wounds between himself and a childhood friend only days before he leaves for the war in vietnam."

to me it sounds like the one jonathan was in

Oh yeh I am sure it's on in Canada but it's not here in the US. I looked through the whole month of May's schedule 2x over!

I'm sad!!

That is what I saw on the IFC website. Oh well. :( I still have it on my DVR so if it ever does show I will see it on the schedule and let you know!.

Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group (OTD SG) Won!! Yay, Anyways thats good that he has got a couple more years on his contract, that makes me feel better. Im very excited for Mondays episode, I know he is going to look super good but I hope he's not all snobby like the commercial makes it seem. Ive noticed that shows often focus on one ascpect of the up-coming episode and make it look super exciting or super important to the show, but when you watch the episode, you learn that its just a little detail. Its like they trick us! Hopefully thats what they are doing, just making it seem like Ryan is being a snob when maybe its not that bad.

I know, I know Im confusing :D

Congrats to OTD SG! I didn't vote for it, but I like it all the same.

Katbug your signature looks very nice on you. *pats self on back*

I'm excited for next weeks episode. It's the second to the last one, so hopefully they will resolve SOMETHING. I'm excited to see the other CSI's reaction to Ryan being fired since we didn't get to see that this week.

And was it just me, someone might have said this, but did the officer who bumped into Ryan look like the one he threw against the car in Death Eminent? I'm not sure, it was just a glimpse so, *shrugs*

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Ive noticed that shows often focus on one ascpect of the up-coming episode and make it look super exciting or super important to the show, but when you watch the episode, you learn that its just a little detail. Its like they trick us!

I totally agree with you! It's like I thought that this week's epi was going to have chocful of Ryan in it and he was in 4 SCENES!!!

I am excited that we already have our title for the new thread. Maybe now we won't feel so naked for the first couple of pages! We have a name! LOL :lol:

Happilyhappy said:
Congrats to OTD SG! I didn't vote for it, but I like it all the same.

Katbug your signature looks very nice on you. *pats self on back*

I'm excited for next weeks episode. It's the second to the last one, so hopefully they will resolve SOMETHING. I'm excited to see the other CSI's reaction to Ryan being fired since we didn't get to see that this week.

And was it just me, someone might have said this, but did the officer who bumped into Ryan look like the one he threw against the car in Death Eminent? I'm not sure, it was just a glimpse so, *shrugs*

Thanks again! I love it. Next week looks so good. I cannot wait to see the reactions to him being fired.

Congrats to the OTD thread title. I think it fits this group well.

i felt so bad for ryan when that officer bumped into him:( i was like "yea thats all he needed after he got fire":p

Hey, does anyone know if Jonathan has any siblings? I could have sworn I read somewhere (a long time ago) that he has a younger brother, but now I can't find anything.

congrats, athlov :D :D :D

what does Natalia mean about him looking different in eyeliner? :confused: he probably looks so hot in camera make-up...oh wait, he already is!!! :lol:

anyone have new pics from last eppy.? im bored and need something hot to look at :cool:

He's an only child R2T. For the longest time JTO had he had a brother and she didn't believe me and my friend when we told her he was an only child...eh. He did an interview about a yr ago and said he had no siblings.

csimiamiadict said:
what does Natalia mean about him looking different in eyeliner? :confused: he probably looks so hot in camera make-up...oh wait, he already is!!! :lol:
uh wasn't calleigh the one that says "must be the eyeliner" i rmemeber because it got me excited because it was a CaRWash moment to look forward to.

I just got to make a comment on this too...
Im not sure if it was Natalia or Calleigh but I am pretty sure that they said "He looks different in eyeliner". That could be something physical, like he physical looks different or it could be something like, that eyeliner(the whole, going to be on camera, gonna start actinglike a snob) is changing him. Like because hes gettiing all prettied up for whatever tv show he is going to be on, he has really changed-whether it be his attitude(he might become snobby) or maybe he changed in another way. I know this is confusing!!!!! :lol: I cant really find the words to say what Im thinking :lol: Sorry for being so confusing!! Anyways, I think Natalia/Calleigh was using the eyeliner as a symbol or metaphor...Make sence? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back