Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

ForgottnEvidence said:
The epi is "Broken Home" as a matter of factly!

But, anyway, I have a little something on my mind...

As you all have probably heard, Ryan will be fired in epi 5.22 "Burned". Now, alot of people think that they are doing this for a reason and I figure that maybe the reason the writer's are choosing Ryan to be fired is not only because of his "personal problems" on the show, but many think it is so they can bring his past into the mix. I just wanted to ask what ya'll thought about that..? :confused:]

~~Ally

WHAT???!!???WHAT??
YOUR LIEING!!! TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE,PLEASE!! IM...

(BREAKS DOWN CRYING) :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I JUST BECOME A PRIME SUSPECT AND NOW HE CAN'T INTERROGATE ME!!! ARRGGGHHHHHH < Pats CSIMiamiAddict's shoulder > He'll be back. He has to. He has to interrogate me ;)

Edited by mod to add spoiler code

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

R2T are you talking about the pics from the 100th ep party? I can't remember exactly what they were wearing but they were dressed up. Wait I have no idea what pics you are talking about..oh wait was that from the photo shoot they did together? Where did u find the pic and that will help me.

Elise you are so mean lol....next time I want to be invited too..

R2T are u talking about this pic...

photo shoot

if so this was a photo shoot they did together for Hollywood Life magazine. I nearly had to dumpster dive for a copy of it...that would have sucked..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T!!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!! I JUST BECOME A PRIME SUSPECT AND NOW HE CAN'T INTERROGATE ME!!! ARRGGGHHHHHH < Pats CSIMiamiAddict's shoulder > He'll be back. He has to. He has to interrogate me ;)

thanks for the support...but I can't believe it, not at all. :mad:

i need a moment please.

nice pics!! thanks for sharin! anyways bout the spoiler on 5.22 "Burned"
nooo.........its soo wrong!it just cant happen!!but i guess it is
:(

I know!!!!! that can't happen!!! i won't let it happen!!!! we'll go to the writers and start a rebellion!!!!!
oh and by the way. i loved that pic :D i have it on my pc

one

two

three

four

five

six

Look at that - I can write my numbers out in English all the way to six. :lol: jk However, I can't remember who posted these the first time. I think they were posted in one of the previous Calleigh threads. I believe her name started with an L, (the one who posted them that is.) :confused:

Thank you Athlov!
Yeh Twiz sent me some and also Happily PMed me and told me a link that had them!

You ladies are the best!

soo in love with everyones pics!! the ones of ryan and cal are beautiful ... so art like :)

has anyone else in here seen any of jons movies besides mystic river?

^^^^ Guys, I'm not a mod but aren't we supposed to put everything relating to a spoiler in spoiler codes? If I were spoiler free, I could probably guess at what you meant and I'd be pissed.

Thanks for the great pics everyone, I've been out cause my 'net's been down. Darn technology. *jumps back in conversation*

cainesugar ... i gave up long ago about the spoiler things. im spoiler free, i dont let katie, heather or twiz talk to me about anything that may or may not happen when we're talking on msn ... i wont even watch the previews for next weeks episode because i dont wanna know anything.

i have a pic for everyone. ive posted it before, but its really cold where i am today and maybe its cold where you all are too and maybe everyone needs a little warmth today.

bumcopy.jpg

HOLY BUTT IN THE FACE!!! :eek:

Ok new question:

Spinning off of that pic.. do you think Jon wears
Boxers
Briefs
Boxerbriefs
Goes Commando :lol:

Maybe this questioning is a little out of line? (sorry :devil:)

*Works really hard to keep pg* :devil: (psst.. boxers)

has anyone else in here seen any of jons movies besides mystic river?

Unfortunately I haven't seen the other two films Jon has been in, Up and Raccoon. From what imdb's description is about, both movies seem really intresting, and I want to see them not just becuase Jon is in it, but because I love movies. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back