Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party'

yea in yesterday's episode he didnt have a lot of screen time and i was very disapointed but i think that next week he will be the main "suspect" i guess for a lot of screentime

Oh my gosh hot4jt you had a nail in your eye? ow ow ow ow ow!!! i saw this program with an 8yr old who got a pencil in her heart but still lives today thanks to her teacher

Anyway, Nailed makes me feel all angry. I don't like my fave characters and well I kicked my bed which is becoming a habbit....

athlov thanks for the pics, Ryan really needs to get rid of those boots, i hate them, I love how he just had to put his hand through the lasers to see what happen. so cute.

RyanAddict said:
Oh my gosh hot4jt you had a nail in your eye? ow ow ow ow ow!!!

actually it was a pencil .. eyeliner to be exact. it was nasty.

thanks so much for the pics athlov!! i look forward to them every single week!!

i actually really like the boots he has on ... hes supposed to be maturing now and i like that theyre giving him a more grown up look. hes dressing more like a man :)

So, we've mentioned before how Ryan is dressing more like Horatio, and even has one liners like Horatio.

Did anyone else notice that Ryan didn't step one foot in the lab? He didn't even follow guidelines, and take photos of the crime scene, or the weapon.(Yep Athlov, I noticed that too.) He's turning into Horatio! :lol:

P.S.- As always, thank you Athlov, for the lovely screen caps!

Okay. So he did make a brief appearance at the lab. However, it only lasted 2 minutes, and he didn't put on a lab coat or gloves.

So the preveiw for next weeks CSI:Miami is
saying somthing about Ryan Wolfe getting fired because of that whole counterfiet(sp?) money thing a while back?!!?!?!?!?? IF THEY FIRE HIM I AM NOT WATCHING CSI:MIAMI EVER AGAIN!!!! IN FACT THERE IS NO CSI:MIAMI WITHOUT RYAN WOLFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited to add spoiler code

loved the pics, athlov!! they were great!!! and i liked Ryan's outfit in this ep. it was the very sexy Ryan style like in S4!!! plus i love him in orange!!! it's so his color!! man in pink is sexy as well. and we all know Ryan wears pink once in a while :D also a guy who wears pink, to me, says that he's comfotable with his sexuality and masculinity.

Of course I loved his outfit last night! Orange again but I love it. His hair was fantastic and his voice was so H :lol:
I got so sad watching the preview, they were like "I need your badge" I was almost crying! I so hope that everything turns out okay, H might just jump in and save him again, that might be the only way he stays. Im pretty excited about the episode but sad at the same time :)
I can't wait to see his outfit next week, oh and no hideous boots this week, yay! :lol:

yeah ....
yeah but remember what H said in s4 when Ryan was having eye problems? H said he couldn't help him again....so myabe Calleigh might be the one to help him or something. That would make for a great CaRWash moment...

I'm sorry, ericloca, but we're not allowed to directly link to fan vids any longer due to potential copyright infringement. I've had to remove the link from your post.

Great pics Athlov

I loved last nights eppy.Ryan had alot of sassy lines lol it was so funny!My fave was "the books gona hit you too"
Whats your guys fave line frm last night?

Raging4Ryan said:
Great pics Athlov

I loved last nights eppy.Ryan had alot of sassy lines lol it was so funny!My fave was "the books gona hit you too"
Whats your guys fave line frm last night?
I loved that line :D It was funny and he was all calm and cool :lol: There was another line but I forgot it! Im sure Ill remember it and post it soon :)
Ryan is turning out like H more and more in every episode. Im also noticed-which some of you mentioned already-that he is working more on his own lately. That can be good but Its probably bad, he should be working with everyone else, hes probably less likely to make mistakes that way. :)

Hi guys! Remember me?? I finally watched the eppy last night. Overall I thought it was pretty good. Based on some comments I read - I was surprised JT had as much screen time as he did. I was very disappointed in his character last night.....Now I have only seen portions of every season....but it seems like he used to process scenes more, collect evidence and work in the lab more then he does now. Lately it seems he shows up somewhere with his hands in his pocket asking questions to the other techs and interviewing witnesses. Now I don't mind looking at his face when he is interviewing :devil: but I also like watching him work. :D Now at one time I thought Ryan was supposed to be the person for trace (like E is for prints and C is for ballistics) but it seems like other people do it now. Did I miss something? :confused: I do like that color on him.....
Now this pic (thanks Athlov!) definitely has discussion potential. Would you resist a gorgeous cop giving you this look??? I think not! :devil:
Come hither!

Oh and what was with the lack of cameras (excpet Natalia) and kits from all the CSI's?? This episode was very weird from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back