Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

as much as i WISH he wore boxers, i know he wears boxer briefs because ive seen parts of them. at least i hope its boxer briefs .. because tighty whities are just lame.

i havent seen up or raccoon yet, but i think im going to watch at least one of them this weekend.
anyone looking for more info on the films should check out his IMDB page :)

PICS ARE GREAT!!!

Hot4JonTogo, I was eating a sandwich and when I saw it I started coughing and the sandwich flew across the room. Wow he has the sexiest butt known to man!! Thanks for that!!

I haven't seen anything Jon has been in accept Miami :(

Boxers.... I haven't see any ohter movie with Jon in it, besides Mystic River, but i wold like too see Racoon and Up. and thanks so much for the pic

Well, according to Jonathan himself...

Christian: We'll have to ask you the legendary celebrity question, too: boxers or briefs?
Jonathan Togo: Wool long johns. Or thong. Sometimes both.
But he was joking the entire chat through so I'm not sure if this can be taken seriously :lol:

NICE PIC that is! :eek: <-- see, I can't even write proper English anymore.

After reading everyone's post about their favorite Ryan Season 4 episode, I have come to the conclusion that we are all angst loving whor-erm ... minxish ladies.

In season three, episode Sex and Taxes, what did
you think about Ryan not waiting for Eric to get out of the water to show Horatio Eric's findings?

I saw the episode knowing that Ryan does it. I think he did it not to Spite Eric, but because he was naive and too anxious to prove himself to Horatio. He should have given Eric a helping hand, though.

I also loved how Calleigh picked on him for doing what he did later on in the episode. :)

hot4jontogo said:
as much as i WISH he wore boxers, i know he wears boxer briefs because ive seen parts of them.

I think you need to elaborate on what you have seen! I think you are fibbing! ;)

My favorite season 4 episode? One Of Our Own. Why? Because I like how he kind of takes charge and shows that he isn't the newbie anymore. Although I don't like his agression towards Cooper (kind of scary) it shows that he has taken enough from everyone's whispering and tongue lashing about his eye and steps up and shows that he can DO this job.

My fave ep has to be Nailed. I'm sorry. But it rocks. Well, doesn't rock for Ryan.... oh you get what I mean!!

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 said:
hot4jontogo said:
as much as i WISH he wore boxers, i know he wears boxer briefs because ive seen parts of them.

I think you need to elaborate on what you have seen! I think you are fibbing! ;)

hahah i have seen pics of him where he has his underwear well above his pants ahahah ... ive seen PARTS of his underpants nothing like him in his under-roos. ahahah ... but i bet he sends underwear pics to some pple on his myspace, im just not lucky enough. LOLZ.

i dunno the pics ive seen of him he had on dark navy boxerbriefs on with a white band ... looked like CKs. and like i said ... its not like he was prancin around for me.

OMG!!!! that pic made me go :eek: wow he has a nice ass!!!!! yeah i've seen some pics to where they were sticking above his pants....they do look like briefs. and i haven't seen him ina anyother movie but Mystic River. i want to see the other movies he's in.

Happilyhappy said:
you think about Ryan not waiting for Eric to get out of the water to show Horatio Eric's findings?

I think he did it not to Spite Eric, but because he was naive and too anxious to prove himself to Horatio.

I agree with you. He was too new to the job, he only heard that Horatio wants the evidence ASAP.
I also think he should have helped Eric. Co-workers should help each other.
I also had the impression that Ryan was also in a bad mood and he seemes annoyed. He only wanted to finish the case and go home or whatever.
Too bad, we never found out the reason why he did it.

I'm waiting impatiently to finally watch 'One Of Our Own', only a few weeks to wait. :D

I'm sorry this is like so random and way out of the subjects we are talking about now, but -

Imagin that there was a shot on CSI Miami of him bending over and you could see the top of a thong above his pants, clearly.... lmfao I'd probally laugh myself to sleep at night lol

^^ Dude, what made you think that? :lol: I'm on a sugar high already and now that.. Oh man, funny imagery in my head right now.

I think he did it not to Spite Eric, but because he was naive and too anxious to prove himself to Horatio.
Alot of people think that's when Ryan's attitude started to form, because as I'm sure all of you notice, he isn't the Ryan that he was in season 3. I know he was new and stuff but still, I really can't see Ryan acting like Ryan now back in season 3. It's weird. I know Ryan has definatly matured but he has a bigger attitude, too.

Ok this is weird but I think he wears boxers lol

And as for the spoilers Im spoiler free to so guys if it has anything to to with spoilers put it in code.And Cainesugar is right I can tell what happens becuz you not using spoiler codes so know i know stuff I didnt want to.So plz use spoiler codes.

Kat your right i noticed it to after Ryan whent to H with that evidence the attitued started not just Ryans but Ryan and Erics attitude to eachother started in that eppy.

Guys, this is a tad late but I've added spoiler codes to the posts that could and have been spoilery to some. In the future, if you're going to discuss future episodes, please either contain it in the Spoiler Lab or use the Spoiler Code out of courtesy for others. Thank you. :)

SandersSidle - I have no idea, I was thinking strange things so that was probally one of them

Another idea - What if Ryan was a werewolf or a vampire?!?!?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back