Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

athlov said:
520: Rush

If you want you can look at the pics now. I'll maybe do my usual thing tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it tonight.

Night all!
based on the above quote , can someone help me to view the pictures and i am sorry about the previous post cuz i am new n i did not know how to post it together.

Hey Togo2hot check your pm's...it's a little flashing red letter at the top of the page. I sent you the instructions for that. OH and just letting you know that instead of making another post you can use the edit button to add things to your last post. The mods here will hunt you down and beat you up for double posting...HA HA I'M ONLY KIDDING>>> they won't they are great I love our MODS... but you will get told by like everyone. Thumpy only hunts you down when you post a bad pic of Togo, which there are none so your safe...

just a note:
to those of you in canada, walmart now has csi posters, including ONE OF OUR BOY!
i havent been able to get one yet though because theyre ALWAYS sold out :(
maybe you guys in other parts of the country will have better luck them i have been!

So I am excited now. I had no troubles loading my photoshop last night. Now I can start learning how to make icons. :D Jumps up and down!! :D

He is just so pretty......
sigh....

OH MY GOSH HE HAD SPIKEY HAIR IN KATBUG'S PICTURE OH MY GOSH HE IS LIKE THE SEXIEST HEDGEHOG I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!

If anyone says he looks ugly in a pic they need EXTRA thick glasses ;) ;) No affense to people who do wear glasses.... I'll shut up now

katbug said:
So I am excited now. I had no troubles loading my photoshop last night. Now I can start learning how to make icons. :D Jumps up and down!! :D

This pic was also from Athlovs link. Can you tell I had fun looking there???
He is just so pretty......
sigh....

hot4jontogo said:
just a note:
to those of you in canada, walmart now has csi posters, including ONE OF OUR BOY!
i havent been able to get one yet though because theyre ALWAYS sold out :(
maybe you guys in other parts of the country will have better luck them i have been!

I'm moving to Canada, just to buy a poster. I wonder if they have them here in the states. Wow thanks for all the pics. you can never make him look bad.

athlov said:
520: Rush

If you want you can look at the pics now. I'll maybe do my usual thing tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it tonight.

Night all!

Athlov - I have to send you lots of thanks and hugs and candy or whatever you want. I have been impatiently trying to find caps of the last few episodes of S5 and could not find any of any epiosde after the one that Delko was shot. I have been doing a happy dance all day. Thanks!!!

lol ;) ;) All I have to do to be happy is think of Ryan and Greg and this smile is like massive on my face lmfao

RyanAddict said:
lol ;) ;) All I have to do to be happy is think of Ryan and Greg and this smile is like massive on my face lmfao
Sorry if this goes off topic and I know there is a board for him so we will do this as a comparision so the mods don't hunt me down. IMO - I think Greg is cute and funny....but he never got out of the adorkable looks like Ryan did. I have never thought of Eric Szamanda as hot. Now JT on the other hand.....thoughts of him as hot... :devil: I do rememeber though when I had to do some comparisions between the 2 when I thought they were the same guy.

Totally thnakies for all the pics! Keep them up!

athlov, thankies so much for the caps!!! I have been searching for them everywhere!

Well, you are correct about him revealing the man's face on TV and an hour later, the man turns up dead. But, I think the reason he has been making all these mistakes is because the writers must have something good planed for him. I can't help but think, though, that if he has to work for the respect he worked so hard to get, it is going to be very sad to watch. Now, I know JT isn't leaving the show, so we will have to see how this turns out..

~~Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back