Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

So. I have a funny story for y'all. At work, we use these 'stickers,' they are a certain width, and a certain color. Well, for some unknown reason the company changed them, without letting anyone know. As I'm grabbing these new stickers, I say to my boss, "What's with the new stickers?" He says, "There new. Very observant, Heather."

Here's the kicker, without even thinking I go, "Thanks. I have a keen grasp of the obvious."

...:lol: Ryan popped into my head at the most random of moments. Work, of all places. :rolleyes:

Pictures to set the mood: (Thank the lovely Athlov)

"The knife missing from the block could be our murder weapon."

"Thanks. I have a keen grasp of the obvious."

*smacks self* Im so sorry, My mind was somewhere else when I posted "potential spoilers". Im really sorry if someone read something that they didnt want to. Sorry, sorry!!

So. I have a funny story for y'all. At work, we use these 'stickers,' they are a certain width, and a certain color. Well, for some unknown reason the company changed them, without letting anyone know. As I'm grabbing these new stickers, I say to my boss, "What's with the new stickers?" He says, "There new. Very observant, Heather."

Here's the kicker, without even thinking I go, "Thanks. I have a keen grasp of the obvious."
Thats hilarious! :lol:

haha!!!! i do that all the time!!!! i'll be talking to someone and then i'll say something and then realize that someone from the show said it then i giggle to myself.

520: Rush

If you want you can look at the pics now. I'll maybe do my usual thing tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it tonight.

Night all!

Ooooo, athlov! Thank you! He looks fantastic! I really like that look on him. He looks so grown up. That sounds mad, but I was just thinking the other day that he can look like such a boy in some of the t-shirt outfits. I'll have to go and find some pics to illustrate what I mean. Later. I've got to go to work now. :(

But thanks again, athlov. Sleep well.

Wow! *falls off chair*

He looks absolutely wonderful in 'Rush'!!! His hair may be spiky, but I really love it this time. Plus there's no Miami breeze blowing, so it doesn't get much spikier. :lol:

Hmmm...I too think Ryan being fired might open up a door to his past. Hope so, though. Wow, I can't imagine him doing all that TV stuff when he starts working at the station.

RyanAddict said:
Yay I get to kick some butt!!! Aww bless if need anything I'm always here if ya need to talk :D

I don't care what he wears he's hot

If he was at my door I'd invite him in then kiddnapp him ;) ;) Mwhahaha
He thinks so too! HAHAHA
pic #1

Seriously though....thanks so much for the offer to talk. I may need to one day!

I'm always here * Jumps up and down waving * See over here! * Carrys on jumping and waving *

Mwahahahahah spikey hair means sexy hedgehog lmfao

how do you view the photos for csi miami season 5? can someone please help me . i am new here.

Athlov great pics thanks 4 postin. I kno capping pics can wear you out especially when it comes to Togo. I start capping and can't stop myself. Hope you get rest.

I'm not liking this whole idea of him messing up again and getting fired. The spoiler says he even messes up while he's on the news. He shows a pic of a suspect that he clears up (blurred)on the news then the man turns up dead. From what I read and what I think IMO is that the team is going to be upset with him. Season 3 ended him looking like an ass to the team, season 4 ended where he actually did good finding out who took the money and now it looks like season five is back to him being an incompitant ass. WHY? I'm not getting how after screwing up twice how he's going to get rehired. This story line better be good or I'm going to yell at my TV.

I didn't care too much for his hair in that ep, I did like the outfit and it did look rather too snazzy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back