Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Thamkies so much for the pics katbug!!! Especially the purple one's...He is too sexy in that color! Orange as well!!!

Pfft, I wasn't staring at Ryan's boots during that epi. His face is too good to miss! I will have to go back and watch the epi on my DVR so I can take a peek at those shoes...(And his face!) :lol:

By the by, if Jon Togo came to my home, I would grab him, pull him in, and make him sit on the couch and we would just talk for days and days and days! Then go to the movies, and then watch all the seasons of CSI:Miami! :D

~~Ally

Oh I love the one with him leaning against the wall and grinning! Too cute! For such an odd color, he wears orange very well. So many people are unable to wear orange without looking washed out.

Thinking healthy thoughts for your husband, katbug! I've heard lots of studies about the power of positive thoughts in treating cancer - visual images of punching out those evil cells! Hmm, wonder if SuperH could swoop in with the sunglasses of justice and cast out the carcinomas?

Er, hopefully that didn't sound too flippant.... :confused:

Thanks for the pics Katbug, they are gorgeous-as always.
As for our thread name, like Katbut said, it was a line he said in an episode in Season 5. We rarely hear him say 'kinky' so we got a big kick out of it :lol:

The epi is "Broken Home" as a matter of factly!

But, anyway, I have a little something on my mind...

As you all have probably heard, Ryan will be fired in epi 5.22 "Burned". Now, alot of people think that they are doing this for a reason and I figure that maybe the reason the writer's are choosing Ryan to be fired is not only because of his "personal problems" on the show, but many think it is so they can bring his past into the mix. I just wanted to ask what ya'll thought about that..? :confused:]

~~Ally

those pics the SEXY GUY warning that Need4Speed created!!

yea i think that they need to bring some of Ryans past into the show now since he has been there for a long time and i mean they have talked a lot about the other characters past and family stuff

I think so too!!!!!
i wonder who's gonna bail him out this time??? because in prev eps Alexx and H both said they couldn't help him again. i wonder if it's gonna be Calleigh tha helps him out and if this is gonna build up to be a good CaRWash epp.....
Edited for potential spoilers ;)

oh snd about the 'Kinky' thing i so get a kick out of it!!!! I just love that line!!!!!! i use it all the time especially when my friends are talking about parties they had recently and i say to them "that must have been one kinky party!" but saddly they don't get it!!! and i also like his line "I have a keen grasp of the obvious" :D

I think if they bring his background in with this whole "firing thing" it will be a great story! Finally something for us fans!!! :D I dunno, Speed..I hope it's Cal, but for some reason something is telling me it's gonna be Horatio who gets him back on the team. I already know H is "forced to fire one of his team members", so I think if H is the one to wlecome him back in, it will make a good scene between the two because I think Ryan is the only one on the team who isn't as close with H as everyone else. But, that's just me..

~~Ally

Omg Ally, (your spoiler) I never knew that was going to happen!!! I hope you were kidding!!!

--Ohwait,I just read your post now, :(
hopefully he does get back on the team.
Edited for potential spoilers

please remember not to be posting spoilers without covering them up ... some of us really dont want to know what happens next so please think of others such as myself

ILuvJonathanTogo[/b]!!!]Lols! Chill-lax, ILuvJonathanTogo!!! He does get back on the team, so now worries! :D I am just afraid he will have to work for the respect that took him so long to gain, again.. :(

~~Ally

Guys, I know I'm not a mod, but I was reading through here and I saw alot of posts with potential spoilers in them. I know people who don't read spoilers and have no idea what is going to happen. If they were to come in here they would get completely spoiled, and for some people, that could reck the episode for them. TalkCSI has spoiler boxes for a reason. Don't let them go to waste. ;)

I want him to get rehired (which is happening) but I don't want super H to fly in and save him and then it's all back to normal. He made 2 *huge* mistakes. As much as I would want them to go unnoticed, it wouldn't be realistic. I'm looking forward to the episode though.

sandersidle[/b]..]I agree. The whole Super H thing, always saving his team members, kinda gets me annoyed. Why can't it be Super Cal or maybe even Super Eric to get Ryan back on the team, or at least to stand up and say that it's not fair that Ryan is getting fired! :(

~~Ally

yeah but it's like i said before.. remember when H told Ryan he couldn't help him again? and Alexx too...so it's gotta be Cal or Eric....either one would be good... Calleigh due to CaRWash reasons and Eric to maybe lessen the tension between the two :D

i think that its gonna be interesting seeing Ryan on tv like talking and stuff!! im just relly excited about all the drama that might go on and the tension!! cant wait for the previews!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back