Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Your writing is fine, athlov. Don't worry about it!

I most definately think that is a great idea! Alexx and Ryan are a great example of a mother/son relationship!

By the by, enjoy the nap and the new epi!

~~Ally

One episode that comes to mind first is " " in which, after Ryan correctly surmised the correct cause of death of a victim, she says, "Look at my boy! All growed up."

Psst. episode 402 blood in the water. ;)

I liked the description though. Have a good nap. :)

aww man hot4jontogo u definatleyh have to take a pic of that guy
i would go there every day jsut to look at him!!:lol:

Dark Room was an ok eppy i liked it but its deffinatly not my fave.

ForgottinEvidence , thanks for correting my spelling lol.Your right who was watching Man Down and did not bite the nails lol

Aligtr love the monday pic sooo cute love it :)

Great summary, athlov! Your writing is fine, and you did a nice job making your summary succinct, but still including everything necessary. :)

I love Jon Togo ! He's one of the hottest guys alive . He has such a nice body , and that face , those eyes ...I need some ice ... a full box of ice !

Hands ericloca some ice. Welcome to the thread!
Elise, Lucky you! I would go there and order food everyday just to see him, but I would get incredibly fat :lol: Just imagine, you go there everyday, order a hamburger, after like a couple months of stalking this guy, youd be huge!! Its the price we have to pay :lol:

Marns, I know!! Lilly(Cainesuger) Made it, I totally love it!! Its the most gorgeous pic/icon!

Thanks for the Monday Pic Ali! Its gorgeous, of course.

One more hour until tonights episode airs, for me. I cant wait! I cant wait to hear your guys thought on it. :)

i had the weirdest dream last n ight with Jonathan Togo and granulated sugar
ok it was like a big scandal that Jon was using granulated suhar!!
i know it weird!!:eek:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Trying to get caught up here. Saw part of last nights eppy.....looks better then last week.

Here is a pic to start the day (at least for me!)
Good morning!

hmm..i havent had a dream with Jonathan Togo yet but i did have one with Adam Rodriguez a couple of weeks ago it was very interesting LOL

Welcome to the thread ericloca hope you enjoy it here! :D

I havnt had a dream of Jon in over a year :( lol you guys are lucky always havin dreams of him lol

Could you imagine goin to Micds' everyday you would gain so much weight id go there and just order a coke lol that way its not to fatining and you get to see him :lol:

Hey ericaloca!!! * Waves * Dood you will so love it here!!

You post fast maaan!!!
LMFAO HOT4JONTOGO THAT IS LIKE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WISH I COULD DO STUFF LIKE THAT LMFAO I CAN IMAGIN HIS FACE WHEN HE OPENS IT!!!

I had another Togo dream!!!!! O my gosh!!!

We was in McDonalds ( Do not ask what is up with these little take away shops ) when his girlfriend walked in. They started arguing and them I was standing up for Jon saying it was a friendly lunch and she didn't believe me and we had a cat fight!! It rocked!!! Jon was trying to split us up lol. Then as usual my alarm went off for school :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back