Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

I have never seen Man Down since my obsession has only just accoured lmfao so I can not wait to see it. But, I might spend my birthday money on a dvd box set of Miami so we shall seeee

well you may have to wait longer because Man Down was in S5. and S5 isn't over yet so there's no dvds out for it yet.

Well, as soon as Season 5 is out on DVD, you can bet I am gonna be one of the first one's at the store to buy it!

Yeah, that is one of my favey scene's ever, when Ryan says "You put a bullet in my partner's brain. I don't give a damn about your car."

And also, when Ryan is there in the hospital in Eric's room, anyone else notice the man's eyes were totally tearing up? I thought that was sweet because it showed he actually cares about Eric, no matter how much they fight.

~~Ally

I agree, Ryans feelings and how Jon portrayed them, really made Man Down a fantastic episode. I too love the "You put the bullet in my partner's brain" line. I almost cried!! he totally cared about Eric, it was kinda sweet in a way, stnading up for Eric. I just want to watch that episaode over and over again, not to see Eric almost die but to see Jon and all his emotion. I still cant get over their acting in that episode!

I noticed Ryan tearing up Forgotten, he was fantastic, gosh I love Jon :D

Gosh. Who, at this point, doesn't love Jon? I mean, I can name a couple people, but I just think they are crazy!

I think "Man Down" is the epi where Jon sort of came into his own and we were like "He is a really good actor!" I mean, of course, when I saw him "Nailed", I knew he was great, but I was totally blown away when he portrayed Ryan's emotions so professionally in "Man Down"! :D

By the by, I was crying!

~~Ally

i just watched the video and i laufed :lol:my head off,i have no clue why. it was probably because of the stutering.that was so hot. i didnt know he did the eyebrow-scratchy-thing in real life. man its hot in here :cool:

Wow, I'm gone a couple days, and I have a lot to catch up on. *gasping for breath*

Athlov, I love your idea about Alexx and Ryan. Alexx is definitely the "mother hen" of the lab. My favorite scene is the one in "Nailed," when Alexx is there for him in the hospital. She is so sweet, and you can really tell that she's accepted Ryan and loves him. I also love the scene, and right now, I can't remember the episode, but it's the one in which Ryan loses his autopsy virginity, when he walks in and Alexx is boiling the head. I can only imagine what kind of flip flops his stomach was doing.

inge said:
athlov said:
Has anyone tried that WIKI section on CBS.com for CSI:M?

I have already read it and it's a cool idea. :)
It summarizes all the little information we know about Ryan.
I also like the summary for each important Ryan episode. Altough I'm not happy with the description of 'Death Pool 100': Calleigh finds out he's a gambler.
:( so, he's a gambler? and Ryan is maybe not so innocent as we all like to think? NO!!! for me, he's the hero and the gambling incident was an accident. :p

Alexx/Ryan scenes: Don't forget the bloater scene. :lol:

Some of those eps descriptions could be made by fans. A lot on those pages are contributions from fans. You just have to be a member, which is really easy.

I added to his Bio about his tattoo, the episode names for his other TV show appearances, and a TV show that wasn't on there. I also fixed some spelling errors in some of the pages. :p

I thoguht the line was "you put a bullet in my friend! I don't give a damn about your car!" then he grabs the front of the guy's shirt.

The line was 'You put a bullet in my partner's brain. I don't give a damn about your car.' And then yes, he did try and grab the guy. It was a great scene, and showed that even though there's tension between Delko and Ryan, they're still there for each other, and care about one another. :D

oh ok.....i don't know why i though it went the other way. but yes it was a very moving scene i cried during it.

Man, I was crying throughout the whole epi! Again, though, the thing that really got me was when Ryan was tearing up while in Eric's hospital room. After I saw that, I knew I would be crying during the rest of the epi.

~~Ally

I wasn't really crying at the episode. I was more or less pulling my hair out of its roots, screaming at the commerical breaks, and falling off my couch.

When that scene between Ryan and the suspect occured, I smiled and went, "Yeah! Kick his ass!" But no tears. :)

ForgottnEvidence said:
the thing that really got me was when Ryan was tearing up while in Eric's hospital room.
i know!!! it was so sad!!!!! and when the showed Eric flatlins and cut to a comercial i screamed at my tv NNNNNNOOOOOOOO, EEEEERRRRRRIIIIICCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back