Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Very true. I love that scene in Silencer. Ryan teasing Eric, "What, you never get Ricky Martin?" "No. I don't." Eric teasing Ryan about his "movie star jackets", *cough*Miami Vice*cough* "Is that why you wear those movie star jackets?" "It's in the eyes. I get it all the time."

Too bad Eric wasn't at Ryan's hospital bedside in Nailed.
Very true. But he DID want to be there. The doctor made him wait outside though, and Horatio made him go back to the scene. Otherwise, he would have been there.

Maybe next season will be a fresh beginning for the two. *crosses fingers*

Athlov, the scene I remember with Alexx and Ryan is in Season 4 when Ryan is saying how a victim dies.
Alexx: "Look at my baby. All growed up."
Ryan: *goofy grin*

And the scene in Hell Night :
Ryan: "Knife missing from this block could be our murder weapon."
Alexx: "Nice work, Ryan. Think you may have cracked the case."
Ryan: "Thanks. I have a keen grasp of the obvious."

:lol: Too great scenes, Heather!!!

Well, I sure hope Eric and Ryan have a "new beginning" in the 6th season, but I am not enitrely convinced that may happen after reading the interview CSIFiles had with Adam Rodriguez.

They had asked him about the relationship between Eric and Ryan and he said this about the two:

Adam: "I think that no matter what, the characters are like family. We all have brothers and sisters we don't necessarily get along with, but no matter what, if somebody goes against your brother or your sister, you support them. We may not like each other, but we have a mutual respect for each other. That said, it would be interesting to have a really big blow up between them."

I agree with him. If they get into a physical fight with eachother, that would make the show like "Whoa."

But, that wouldn't help their "friendship" any... :(

~~Ally

Twiztid4Togo said:

I really wish they would show them having a friendshits outside of work doing things together.

they used to do that a bit. only with Speed and Eric though. in the episode Tinder Box we see Speed and Eric at a club hanging out and the it caught fire while they were there...anyone else remember that?? but that was like the only time we actually see the characters hanging out. They make plans and stuff but we never see them actually doing things like that. they really do need more of that type of stuff.

apparently i live under a rock and i just watched the gay boyfriend thing for the first time ahaha
adorkable :) as usual

i totally agree with you all!! anyways i know this is a little off topic but yesterday there were csi's at my dads work!! he works for the subway system in Toronto fixing them and someone was killed on one!

Happilyhappy said:

Athlov, the scene I remember with Alexx and Ryan is in Season 4 when Ryan is saying how a victim dies.
Alexx: "Look at my baby. All growed up."
Ryan: *goofy grin*

And the scene in Hell Night :
Ryan: "Knife missing from this block could be our murder weapon."
Alexx: "Nice work, Ryan. Think you may have cracked the case."
Ryan: "Thanks. I have a keen grasp of the obvious."

that showed that Alexx accepted him and that she could work with him
by the way what episode was the first quote from Happilyhappy ?

Wait, I am 'fuzzled, that may just be because I am slow, but..."gay boyfriend thing"?

Help me here...Slowness is taking over. :confused:

~~Ally

haha.....i'm mad at my friend right now because she keeps saying Ryan is gay. when he's so not!!! she keeps saying Ryan and Eric should hook up. as much as i would like to see that. just for laughs. it's so wrong!!! Ryan is not gay!!!

First of all, thankies a bunch for telling me that hot4jontogo because I did not know that! I must be the one living under a rock.

Omg!!! Need4Speed, my dad and my 12-year old brother say the same thing!!! I wanna hit them so bad! Just right across the face. BAM!!! :lol:

~~Ally

I posted pictures from that video a while back. He plays one of the cheating boyfriends with wandering eyes. Then the gay boys come and steal their girls. :lol:

He looks so ghetto.

oh i've seen that vid before!!!!! it's funny to see Jon dressed like that compared to the normal Ryan Wolfe getup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back