Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Awesome! Thankies a bunch for the pics, katbug!!! "Recoil" and "Under Suspicion"..Two great epi's!!!

I hope your weekend turns out all right!!! :(

~~Ally

Ok - one last link and I promise I am done for now. :devil:
Here is a link to more of those marathon pics. There are several pics on this page but the only ones of JT are the running pics.
marathon

katbug said:
Ok guys....in my spare time (yeah right!) I have been cruising some of the old Togo threads and came across some pics that are supposed to be from him in some marathon or something like that. Anyways - here is the web links. (Hope that is ok) Warning - shorts!
pic1
pic2
pic3

oh wow those r some nice pics. thanks.

Thankies a bunch, katbug!!! I will be sure to look into that!

So guess what? Just watched a preview for the up-coming epi and I so agree with you. Ryan looks HOTT in it! But when doesn't he? :lol:

~~Ally

ForgottnEvidence said:
Thankies a bunch, katbug!!! I will be sure to look into that!

So guess what? Just watched a preview for the up-coming epi and I so agree with you. Ryan looks HOTT in it! But when doesn't he? :lol:

~~Ally

He just has such a beautiful face. Not too many guys can pull that one off and look so sexy and hot at the same time. That to me is what those quick flashes of him showed in those previews....

hi everyone!! well its the weekend, and i thought i would give you all a lovely gift to kick off your weekend.
i threw some jon/ryan pics together and added one of my songs in the background (yes ... its actually me playing the track!) and i made a little video. theres a realllly cute thing at the end i hope you all enjoy.

link removed by mod

wow, very well done! Thanks!! :)
and the song is beautiful. :)

I've been watching CSI Miami since the first episode and I always liked it, but I have to admit that I like the show more since Jon is in it. :D
He became my fav character after 'Crime Wave'. I liked the Alexx/Ryan scenes soo much. :D

Wow! Thankies hot4jontogo!!! That was very well done and the song is great!

I agree, inge!!! I loved Miami before, but since Ryan was on the show, I have loved it even more!!! :D

~~Ally

hehe me too. and he looks sexy in that tight shirt he's wearing when his running!!!!! and Hot4jontogo that vid was great!!!!!

hot4jontogo said:
hi everyone!! well its the weekend, and i thought i would give you all a lovely gift to kick off your weekend.
i threw some jon/ryan pics together and added one of my songs in the background (yes ... its actually me playing the track!) and i made a little video. theres a realllly cute thing at the end i hope you all enjoy.

happy friday guys!
Very beautiful song and great slideshow! I kept debating with myself whether I like him better with the shaggy Beatles hair or the shorter hair that's kinda spiky. Hmmm... Thinking the shaggy hair wins, but it's a tough choice. ;)

i don't care as long as he doesn't have to do what Adam did and shave it off!! if he had to i would cry for a year!!! his hair is part of what makes him so sexy!!!

I second that, Need4Speed!!!

I am a sucker for shaggy hair, but when it comes to Ryan, I don't care! He is hott either way, but yeah. Let's just hope he doesn't get shot in the head and have to shave off his beautiful hair.. :(

They already made Eric do it! :(

~~Ally

hot4jontogo said:

link removed by mod

I'm sorry, I had to edit out the link because we're not allowed to post fan vids here anymore.

The following is taken from our Help & Info Thread.

We have recently been instructed to ask everyone to no longer post links to any fan videos that you make. This is due to concerns surrounding potential copyright infringement. These videos can violate the Board Rules concerning 'Intellectual Property':

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back