Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

Has anyone tried that WIKI section on CBS.com for CSI:M?

I tried it and I like it. There is this section for relationships, and they don't have one for Ryan and Alexx. I know its not a romantic one. but it's still a relationship.

I was thinking of putting one together for them. Like Alexx plays an older sister/motherly type role in Ryan's life at work, and I'd like to list some scenes and quotes from their best moments together.

For instance, the boiled head moment, her by his side when he got the nail out, her writing him the prescription, the Curse of the Coffin moment, and last eps 'scalp moment'.

Could you guys maybe help me put it together? Could you tell me more of your favorite Ryan and Alexx moments. Plus, I'm not terribly great at writing things well - if you could help with that it'd be wonderful. I just have the idea in my head.

If you could look here at the format of the other ones, it'll give you an idea of what to write. :D

I think it'd by cool to do together. ;)

The site has other Ryan stuff too. You should check it out.

Aless is definatley there for Ryan whenever he really needs someone to talk to. How could they not have one up for them?

There is a small scene in "The Score" when Ryan pretends like he can see the ring indentation on the murder victim's finger, but Alexx knows he is lying and she instantly begins to worry.

~~Ally

:( Didn't anyone (especially Elise) read my post bout the Jon dreams on the previous page???

Anyways...who do you think has the best relationship (not really a romantic one, but more on the friendship side) with Ryan? I'd say the best answer's probably Alexx, because there's no tension at all between them both, except in 'Shock' when Ryan tested her to see whether she was the mole.

I guess the rest of the team are pretty okay with Ryan, but Alexx seems to be the closest to him.

I found out that in the Chinese Zodiac, the Snake (Jon's sign) & the Rooster (Khandi's sign) get along very well together. But this is obviously not the reason why Ryan & Alexx are close to each other.

:lol: loyal2wolfe, I pretty much agree with you! Heck, even the closest of friend's get mad at eachother like as you pointed out, in the epi "Shock".

By the by, I think it is very interesting about their Chinease Zodiac! Coincidence..? Who knows! :D

~~Ally

OMG HOT4JT you crack me up with your icons and pics..silly you corrupting me.

I think it's a toss up between ryan and calleigh and Alexx for having the best relationship. He seems really close to Alexx but I don't see them hangin out after work together, as to where I could see Ryan and Cal going out for beers or shopping together. I really wish they would show them having a friendshits outside of work doing things together. They showed cooper and delko taking in a volleyball game. They show them on LV doing stuff after work together why not on miami....

Twiztid4Togo said: I really wish they would show them having a friendshits outside of work doing things together.

I really don't know what that is... :lol:

But yeah, they really should show Ryan hanging out with others. Especially Eric but it seems the show wants them to hate each other. :(

Well, they do make for a convincing rivalry, those two, but I think when it comes down to it, they are always there to back eachother up.

But, yeah, they do need to show at the least, Ryan and Cal doing some stuff that doesn't include solving a murder. :lol:

~~Ally

Twiztid4Togo said:
OMG HOT4JT you are way too awesome and i bet you and jon would make a really cute couple.

hahahha thanks twiz but you and him would make a cute couple too.

i totally just watched my first episode of su2!!! i didnt get to any of them with jon in them yet but that will be tomorrow. im starting at the beginning so that while im trying to pay attention im not like what is going on?

xanessa sry about my spelling error there but to come to think of it that's about what delko and ryan's relationshiP is like...pretty shitty. TPTB want them to hate each other and everytime they start to like each other bam something goes wrong..I'm sure delko is going to be pissed at Ryan coming up here soon for his mistake. I'm sure he won't have his back.

hot4jt what can I say...what the hell did I say..LOL..but it's all true...

^Oh don't worry about it. You made my day, that was funny. :lol: But yeah, their relationship does suck a little. No a LOT.

They have a love-hate relationship. One minute they are at each others throats; the next, they are at each others hospital bedside. It seems the only time they resolve the tention even a little bit, is to have the other person get injured. :rolleyes: Brothers act like that too, don't they? Ah, brotherly love. :)

Happilyhappy said:
One minute they are at each others throats; the next, they are at each others hospital bedside.

Too bad Eric wasn't at Ryan's hospital bedside in Nailed. But what matters is he rescued him. & is it true that in Man Down, Ryan lost his temper & said to a suspect, 'You shot my friend!' or something like that?

But why do the writers want to keep this Ryan-Eric tension going? I don't like it, it makes me feel so uneasy. :(

I mean, shouldn't there be teamwork in a team? They may have brotherly love, but there should be a lot more love & a lot less hate. I hope that this feeling of hate/tension thing is just to make things a little more interesting...maybe after some incident in the future, they'll be really great friends that can work well together. & hopefully, no more tension between them.

its like love to hate but hate to love kinda realtionship
but i want to see them like hang out outside of the lab

Yeah, there is a scene "No Man's Land" when Ryan figures out that the security guard shot Eric and he says "You shot my friend.." and when the security guard denies it (knowing it's true), Ryan almost punches him in the face!

But, I love it when the officer tells them that "Clavo Cruz offered him 100k" and he was "finally gonna get to pay off his car!" Then, Ryan gets really close and says, "You put a bullet in my partner's brain...I don't give a damn about your car."

Naw, you're right about that Twizted4Togo. I don't see Eric backing Ryan up when he makes "the mistake."

It is a shame, that is, Heather because you are so right! It seems like the only time they do stuff for eachother is when they are hurt. :(

But, there was that scene in "Silencer" where the read the blog that calls them "The Hardy Boys". Gotta admit, that was a good Ryan and Eric scene! :D

~~Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back