Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

athlov said:
Oh My Goodness! You have got to see this. It's got to be one of the funniest things ever. :lol:

Link

LOL!! That should be the #16 thread name!!!

:lol: athlov, that's hilarious!!!

I have both the Judging Amy epi he is in and Mystic River on my DVR.

I really do have to agree with you. It was setting up a pretty good side-plot there, but nothing really happened! I think, though, that CSI:Miami would be doing something great if the man Ryan was wroking for in his little "local news station" job was the same exact guy, and if it is, it would create a "good" conflict between Delko and Delko because Eric didn't like that man in the first place! :D

~~Ally

hot4jontogo said:
YESS!!!! someone should call the number and ask for jon togo ....

Please don't! I didn't bother taking the numbers off cuz the 877-JON-TOGO was part of the joke. But really, please don't. They don't need that, k? :)

Are we seriously on page 10 already??? Didn't we just start this thread? This is insane.

It looks like this Avatar is not going to be pulled. Yeah! I must get to keep this one. :0)

Has anyone seen previews for next weeks eppy? Just wondered if they showed JT and what he was wearing.

katbug, I saw no signs of Jon Togo in the next epi, but it looks good anyway.

"Hollywood comes to Miami.."

Sounds like a pretty good plot if you ask me. :D

~~Ally

I have not fully watched Mondays eppy yet. Just can't seem to get into it....don't know if it is the eppy or just what is going on in my life right now. However it does seem like JT has a lot of screen time and that makes me smile! Can't wait for a new one Monday to put in the DVR!!

He does have a fair amount of screen time in that epi, quite frankly!!! :D

By the by, no one can really wait for the new epi on Monday. As said before, even though there was no showing of JT in the previwes, I am sure it is gonna be a good epi!

~~Ally

Dude, I adore that pic. His eyes are gorgeous.

But, for some reason, the name of the epi that pic is from escapes me! What epi is that pic from? :confused:

~~Ally

I have not been able to figure it out. Someone here will know for sure. Here is another pic. Couldn't you stare into those eyes forever???
SIgh.....

Thanks guys. Makes me feel alot better. Yay!!

Pics are fantastic!!

OH MY GOSH IMAGIN JON WAS A TOILET!!!

Hot4jt some friend he is not inviting you!! Smack him. Smack him silly. Then ask him to get his number lmao

ahahah actually he invites me all the time but i just havent been able to go ... its like suuuuper far from me ... im in canada :( i am going this summer though to go to some parties with him .... but i wont be lucky enough to be at the same party as jon
*sigh* ... it would be pretty cool though .. but it wont happen :(

Oh, come on, hot4jontogo!!! You gotta stay positive!!! You never know who or what will be at the parties you go too!!!

ETA: “I almost wish we had a behind the scenes episode, although I guess people would not be that interested in it,” she says with a laugh. “Whenever people on the street watch us film the show, they walk away and say, ‘We never had any idea that’s what your actual relationships are.’ They are so polar-opposite of what viewers see. The new guy, Jon Togo, he and I spend a lot of time off-screen either ballroom dancing or punching each other. [Laughs].”

Sounds like they even have some off-the-set chemistry!!! Even though that was in '05. :D

And can someone please tell me what epi katbug's first pic of Ryan was from? It is killing me because I cannot remember! :(

~~Ally

katbug said:
athlov said:
Oh My Goodness! You have got to see this. It's got to be one of the funniest things ever. :lol:

Link

LOL!! That should be the #16 thread name!!!
HAHA OMG YES!!!! that was hilarious i totally agree that would be so funny. i fell off my chair from laughing!!!!!! :lol: that is the best thing i've ever seen!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back