Ryan/Jonathan #15 'One Kinky Party!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jonathan #15

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
I know Im not a Mod, but can I please ask you guys to add more to your posts! It took me like 20 minutes to read through all the posts and to see what was replied to my post. Its getting hard to follow but Im trying :)

Like someone metioned before, if the writers keep making Ryan mess up, the team is not going to like him. That will put a damper on the whole show! I hope they start turning his character around. No more mistakes! Anyway Im not sure if someone answered me or not because I couldnt find my previous post, but is Monday's episode a new one??

I second that!!
Some people think Ryan is still a part of team just coz Writers always make Ryan mess up and get him into money(gambling) trouble.I guess Togo may be tired of these settings. :eek:
He is a smart and prudential guy (maybe a little shy :lol:).We can see it from his solving Cal's father's case.
But sinece S4 he suddenly turned to be an arrogant(not to me ;)) person.It makes NO sense at all. :mad:

SOOOO NOT FAIIIIRR!!!!
:'(
my friend is a DJ and he was doing a private party for some chick he worked with at some stupid whatever thing and friggin jon was there and my friend sent me a pic of him with jon.

SOOO NOT FAIR!!!!
like ... what is that :(
people love to torture me :( i asked if he at least got me an autograph and he said that he barely talked to the guy he just wanted to get a pic with him to send to me so that i would be jealous.

anyways ... that just sucks :( ahahah

Omg Elise that's TRAGIC! :eek: If the same thing happened to me I would probably scream when I find out. I'm sure you would've had so much fun if u WERE at the party...:(

Can u post that pic of ur DJ friend & Jon? :D

About athlov's caps of Bloodline, they're lovely (as usual :lol:)! I don't really mind Ryan's outfit at all, actually. & his hair was quite spiky, but not as spiky as it was last time.

I think we should seriously stop talking bout MySpace now...

i may have messaged him likr 8 times but that was over the span of a long time i only usually pm him once or twice every 3 or 4 weeks just to see how things are goin and stuff i don't message him every day like some people do. but any ways back to talking about that sexy thing we call Jon :D

ThumpyG42 said:
Guys...I'm going to interrupt here long enough to ask that the myspace discussion stop before things get out of hand, ok? It's gone on far too long as it is.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion. ;)

Did anyone miss that? That was a moderator kindly asking us if we could drop the topic. And we, as loyal and friendly Jon fans, of course listen to that and drop the topic. Ok? :)

I didn't care for High Octane much either Marns, other than I *loved* that blue shirt Ryan was wearing. But as it is the beginning of the documentary storyline, I was not amused. Eric was smart enough to let him walk, but Ryan wasn't....HEY that just made me think of something. Did we ever see that journalist again after 'Backstabbers'? Because he was hired by the county, right, and they wanted to put the lab in a good daylight. But I don't think we ever heard from him again. :confused: I wonder...

if that cameraman/documentary guy will be working for that TV station Ryan is going to. They dropped the storyline a little too sudden if you ask me...

You need a bluetooth stick for that, or bluetooth is build into your computer. In the info book that comes with it you should probably have enough information.

I can't wait for next week's episode. I wanna see Ryan. :D

hot4jt

With some pics that I take on my cell phone I can send them to my email. It gives you the option... how I do it is I go to the pic in my phone, hit the send button, and instead of typing in a phone number, I type in my email address. Once it hits your email you can download it to your computer and put it in a photobucket.

Also did you see the PM I sent you a couple of days ago? Just making sure you got it.

Oh and Mystic River was on Cinemax this morning. I am so sad... I meant to tape it but there has been a couple of 'things' happening here at my house my mind has been pre-occupied and I didn't realize that today was Thurs. Oh well.

Elise!! Thats awful, I would have beaten my friend up for not calling me and telling me Jon was there! Maybe your friend will DJ another party that Jon is at and you can meet him :)
I really hope that you can post that pic, it would be cool to see how he dresses for a party ;)

Where did out title go? I haven't been on here forever, my internet died for a while, so i have a lot a catching up to do. About monday nights epi, i hated Ryan's outfit, the pants and the jacket, no, i love him in orange tho. I love all the caps that i've seen, so sexxxy, and about the spoilers abouts Ryan's past, i would love to see that happen, cause i woould like to know more about him and weverything. I would also like to see his tattoo in the show, um , and i never want to see him in tan pants again.

I saw that episode of Judging Amy. He was a riot in it. He had me laughing. I do love that side of JT when he is acting. Seems to come very natural for him. Have not seen the Law & Order yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back