Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they'd bring in a naughty baby next time... So maybe this one's probably gonna tug on his shirt a little harder, and POP! There goes the buttons :lol: I'm so gonna love that baby... :p

Yeah he hates it, I think that's part the reason... But, c'mon, it wont be CSI:Miami without the Sweatervest Of Justice, would it? :p

Hmm yeah it's probably the hair... It's a Goliath thingy... Once he gets a shorter cut, all his bad sides just break lose... :lol: But I love short-haired Ryan :D Hmm does this mean that once he grows it back he'd back to S3 Ryan?

ETA: Just saw your post, Twiz... Ooh the dark blue sweatervest in end of S4 you mean? The one in your icon? (which epi btw?) I haven't seen it yet, but I love it from seeing the pics :D Well FIVE more episodes to go till OOOO! (hehehe OOOO :lol: best episode name ever)
Something in Rugged WOnders thread? Ooh I haven't visit the shipper thread for ages... Am going there now :D

The dark blue sweatervest is from 'Dead Air'. He looked really good in that one, but I don't like the one that he wore in the episode with the baby...

Oooh naughty baby would be funny, lol! Which episode is OOOO?? *is confused*

^^The last episode of S4... I can't wait to see him shoving Cooper :lol: :devil:

Man I can't believe S4 is coming to an end... I'm sure the local channel would probably just start with reruns again after that, not the new S5 :rolleyes: :(

Whops! Gotta go now...

Silhouette said:
I think it already looks great just like that, athlov. To me the thumbnail size is convenient. So no probs about it. 25 per page is also nice... Though I don't really like having to keep clicking 'Next' so even with 30-35 thumbnails per page would do better for me, since that means less 'next' pages I'd have to click, and more to choose from a single page :p If you get what I mean... But that's just me. I use dial-up, but it's not that long to load all the thumbnails, so it's still great.

Twiz, I think the baby probably started to tug on his sweatervest and Jon was probably saying "So you hate it too, huh?" :p

Thanks Sil, I was concerned about dial up users. I have a 1024X768 screen resolution, so the thumbnails look small to me.

I guess I could have more per page, if others like that as well. I personally like having more per page too. :)

So what does everyone else think? If you like more per page, I'll do 30 or more next time I make a page. ;)

Yeah I like the idea of the naughty baby. I saw this baby at the store today, and it had the chubbiest cheeks. It was sooo cute, and I could just imagine Jon holding it. :D

Honestly my biological clock must be ticking. I'm getting really inpatient with trying to finish school first. Now every time I see a cute baby, I look at it like it's the most adorable kitten ever, (that used to not ever happen to me,), and I'm like, "I want one." :p

lol... I knew that *feels like an idiot* My mind just blanked out on me. XD

Sucks that they won't start S5 after they finish 4... reruns are good, though, depending on the episode. I don't much care for S1 & 2, because, IMHO, things got more interesting after Ryan joined.

And oooh how the sparks fly between Ryan and Eric *inner shipper squees*

*ahem* Sorry about that...

I miss S3 Ryan,too......In S3,he is apprarently a prudential and sensitive boy.Writers changed his personality so intensely and kinda illegitimately since S4(even worse in S5....sigh)
I can't imagine a man with OCD will gambling.........
BUT!!!I still love Ryan until now.He is so unforgettble.and his arms,smiles,eyes,and bountiful facial expression...drool

My fav. episodes are Legal(he is so~~~~~cute here),Nailed,Curse of the coffin,Urban Hellraisers,One Of Our Own,and Silencer(Jake Gyllenhaal thing...haha).

My favourite episode... I have too many! :confused: I loved Silencer, and Shootout, and Speed Kills, and Dead Air, and Nailed, and, and, and... The more I think, the more I come up with. :rolleyes: I would love to see Curse of the Coffin - it sounds so funny. But I'll probably have to wait until next year for that. :(

I was thinking about the luminol thing. I think that Ryan doesn't always think before he does things, like he doesn't always think before he speaks. He takes things so literally, like taking the blood sample to court in Recoil, and he doesn't always think about the consequences first. I agree that he shouldn't really be making basic mistakes at this stage in his job, but we all do things that we look at afterwards and think "I can't believe I just did that". It makes him human and believable, not super-human and irritating like... Well I won't get started on that here.

I have to say too, I love it when he says "Thank you" and "I'm sorry". He said "thank you" to Eric (twice) in Dead Air, and "I'm sorry" in Open Water, again to Eric. He says it so simply and sincerely that you can't help but believe him and melt. It's just irresistible! :p :p :p

aww I melted too when he said "Im sorry" to eric in "Open water" but he hadn't said anything wrong because he didn't know that eric didn't know bout his sister and he got all snappy at Ryan.

my fave Ryan eppys are legal when he does an impression of that girl and goes "thats hott"! :lol:, "shoot out" Ryan with a baby is such the cuteness!!! :p and nailed cuz of all the Ryan yummyness and when alex was holding his hand when he was having the nail removed I was like AWwwww! *melts*.

I like Ryan better in S3, in S4 and S5 he is like a completely different person.
Its like S4 and S5 Ryan is the more aggressive bitchy identical twin of the cute innocent S3 Ryan.

Ooooooh imagine if Ryan had an identical twin or dopleganger (sp??) somewhere!! :p *starts to daydream + drool* :p

The short hair definatly has something to do with his bitchyness!! :lol:

bitchy Ryan can also = sexy HOTT Ryan :p

My God, I totally agree with you, ryan_lover! I almost miss S3 Wolfe, he was so cute and caring and now with his shorter hair and more snazzier outfits, he just thinks he's too good for everyone.

Hmm......That identical twin/doppleganger deal will keep me thinking for a while. MAYBE S4/S5 WOLFE KILLED HIS MORE INNOCENT, S3 TWIN!!!

Also...I quote 'Legal' so many times, it's not funny.

I think part of what happened with Ryan's attitude is because he got that nail in his eye. Events like that change people. It's just like when Speed died, Horatio started becoming this completely different, super-human type of person .... (Ali you didn't have to go there, I know exactly who you were thinking ;) ), and after Marisol was killed, he and Eric (the last two people I would ever expect to take justice into their own hands, after Horatio's little speeches on that same topic) went to Brazil to kill Riaz. :mad: But I digress...

athlov, more per page is a good idea! ^^

you make a lot of good points in your post Ali.
I'm also thinking sometimes, why did I just say that!
and I agree about that mistakes make people more human, but the writers come slowly to the point where the whole ryan messing up thing is unbelievable and it doesn't work anymore. We also think that he learned his lesson with media and such things, but apparently he didn't.
even Natalia (who has been a CSI for a few months) makes not so much mistakes than he.
and the main point is, I want Hero!Ryan. :D
He's a cop and cops are heroes. ;)

re-watching Season 3 is a good idea Sil. :)
He had also a few good moments after SaT, but it's not the same.
I guess we have to wait and see what the future brings. :rolleyes:

I just realized in my earlier post I said "It's a Goliath thingy" about his hair... I meant Samson, not Goliath :rolleyes: Cut hair = all bad side breaks loose.

Or maybe Ryan isn't just OCD... but also a split personality :p It's his bitchy alter ego taking over since S4 :eek:

I like the identical twin idea though... Double the number, double the hotness :D :devil:

I think I'd come to a point where I'd just watch and not think too much about it cuz it's less frustrating that way. I get tired trying to make sense of it all...

Wow athlov, that's Togo effect on you, wanting to have a baby soon? :eek: I like little kids, but I don't wanna get married so soon. I have to admit that I'm still a little kid at heart myself :lol: ...well unless Jon flies all the way here and proposes to me, then I might change my mind :p :lol:
Though I do melt everytime I see a guy playing with or talking softly to a baby or something. Think it's a weakness of all woman? :confused:

He has an 'evil' twin in HiStory :D.
Jon Togo hinted that Ryan has a 'grey' side. Let's face it, we all have our positive and negative sides and it's how we balance them that is the important thing. In one epi he said to Calleigh how women were attracted to men who had a 'bad' side. Maybe that's why he's 'changing' ;)

Hey, that episode was just on.... I believe it was...*thinks* Oh yes, "Cop Killer"!

Anyway... yes, I agree Annwn, it's depends on how you balance the two sides. Some days, it may be easier just to let the 'grey' side loose. Or, in Ryan's case, 'most days.' :p

Hi~~~gals.Which part do you think the sexist of Ryan?
I fell in love with hime at the first sight because of his big twinkling puppy eyes.I just can't resist a man with beautiful eyse.Then his sweet cute smile.
But since S4,I totally have a crush on his red-blooded body,the eyes are still my fav.,though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back