Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we already talked about this, but I'll answer again. :D I think what attracted me to him was his eyes, smile and the hair, I think. Oh and those sweatervests... ;)

I hated him at first. Cause I thought he looked like Greg from LV, and I was pissed that they had a look alike. But now I'm happy. :devil: ;)

What feature is Ryan's sexiest? Gosh, I dunno. Everytime he smiles I melt. :D

I love his eyes and his smile! (Who doesn't?) ;)

Haha, I thought he looked like Greg at first, too sandersidle. Every time I said that, though, people would look at me like "Are you crazy? They look nothing alike!" :D I think it's mostly the face shape that's similar.

There's a little mole just above his lip that I love. It makes his smile so much sweeter. *melts*

Silhouette, I think it is, 'cause I like men being sweet to babies and I'm 15. :lol: Not really the age to have kids.
And uh...a girl can dream. ;)

Hey, did you guys ever think of the influence of situations on his character? He came in Under the Influence, everyone hated him. He started to get accepted, until SaT (Sex and Taxes), and then came the whole recoil, vengeance, 10-7 thing. Not good. Then in season 4 things started okay, nothing all to weird, but then he got shot in his eye with a nailgun, chance of losing his job, his sight...that can do a lot to a person.

I don't think Ryan lost balance between sides, I think his personality changed with the years and experiences. I think he wants to prove himself so bad he makes mistakes, and I think he wants to be accepted by othes so much that he ends up hated. (well, not by everyone of course.)

Even though Ryan made many mistakes,I believe still more more people start to love him(I just can't exactly explain why....of course still many people dislike him)Maybe his good-looking is one reason.I guess the maim reason is that his character is eye-catching(whether good or bad side)but not that Horatio's heroic way.

Dutchie said:
I think he wants to prove himself so bad he makes mistakes, and I think he wants to be accepted by othes so much that he ends up hated.

I agree; sometimes you can still see the cute innocent side of him (although you have to squint to see). His attitude lately seems to have gotten better though, it's just his big screw-ups that get everything off track.

Dutchie said:
Hey, did you guys ever think of the influence of situations on his character? He came in Under the Influence, everyone hated him. He started to get accepted, until SaT (Sex and Taxes), and then came the whole recoil, vengeance, 10-7 thing. Not good. Then in season 4 things started okay, nothing all to weird, but then he got shot in his eye with a nailgun, chance of losing his job, his sight...that can do a lot to a person.

I don't think Ryan lost balance between sides, I think his personality changed with the years and experiences. I think he wants to prove himself so bad he makes mistakes, and I think he wants to be accepted by othes so much that he ends up hated. (well, not by everyone of course.)

I agree. He's been through a lot since he started, and you can't just get up and walk out of those things the same way you came in. I think I said something similar earlier, about a few of changes started after "Nailed" because that was traumatic, and it put things into perspective for him.

Hey not sure if any of you saw on this past mondays ET they had Jon,Emily, and David C. on it..I missed it but I read someone posted that they did a photo shoot together for a magazine called marie Claire..I figured it wouldn't be out for a while but tonight I went to the mall and stopped in at Waldens books to see if they carried the magazine and to my happy surprise they did and it is the one with them in it..there's only 1 pic of togo in it but it's really hott and 1 of the others, but if your a die hard fan it's a must have. There's no interview either, they just talk about skin and hair..blah blah, but the pic is hot..He's got gel in his hair and it's kind of spiked up a little.

Twiztid4Togo said:
Hey here's the pic of togo from that magazine. Now it's not the best pic because I dont have a scanner I took a pic of it with my digital camera but at least this gives you an idea.. marie claire pic

thanks for sharing =) jon in a suit *drools* how hot can a man be?

Thanks for the caps athlov !
Three Way is a nice episode, not good as others, but enjoyable.

Thanks for the pic Twiz!
I wonder if it is from a future episode. What do the lines say next to him? something interesting?

Happy Birthday _ransom!
I hope it's a good one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back