Ryan/Jonathan #12: *POP!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey now that I think about it I think he winked on Judging Amy too when he was schooling her on the different types of drugs kids are using. I could be wrong..going to dig out that tape and watch it.

If Jon ever winked at me ...i'd faint...for sure.

Sorry ebonymist, must rewatch that episode and pay attention to the fact that orange clothing is a theme.
Too blinded by the gorgeousness of Ryan, that's my pathetic excuse! :)

Am thinking now about Ryan winking at Eric.........and Eric winking BACK! :devil: :devil: :eek:
(Runs off behind ebonymist to the appropriate thread)!

Maybe the winking thing could be incorporated into the new thread name.......?

I think I would join you on that fainting spell. He ever winked at me...I think I would do more than faint...

hehe CSI Miami is on now on A & E. No Jon though, but its got (Rory) Speed in it, I like Speed, but Ryan has my heart.

R_wolfe_is_OMG said:
Ryan's winks...are..just..yeah, make-your-heart-melt..woo...

I totally agree with that statement

I know I'm slow but welcome to the forum R_wolfe_is_OMG. I've only been here a few days but I'm loving every minute of it.

Spent most of last night with CSI Miami on in the background just to hear Ryan's voice. I tell you the more I listen the more it's in my head for the rest of the day and I can cope with anything, lol.

What's this I hear? Could it be that we've converted dna_girl to the hotness that is the *cough* Hardy Boys *cough* thread? :D:devil: Ahem! 'Nuff said...

I'd almost forgotten about Ryan winking at Boa, but yeah, it caught me off guard too. They were friendlier with each other in a professional kind of way than when the season started, so I think the wink was just a 'good job' kind of a wink and nothing more.

I think Jon likes to wink, but I've noticed too how he has trouble doing it with only one eye. Nonetheless, I think it's absolutely adorable and swoon-worthy when he does it. :D I'm with you on this one, Twiz, I'd hit the floor hard if he ever winked at me. :lol:

Thank you for the welcomes and Welcome to the forum to you too! lol just joined the other day myself. But I hear ya, leaving CSI running in the background to just hear his voice...its..woo.

His voice gets me all the time.

I really must check out more of this winking. Can anyone tell me what eps I should be watching particularly?

Off to get some food soon and spend more time just me, the tv and Ryan, hehe.

Oh oh oh, I think it's me, Ryan, the puppies, and my dad (I'm home sick, ugh) but YAY RYAN! Makes my day better..hehe. I don't know the particular episodes, not too good with the names.

Hmmm... 'Silencer' had a really good wink scene on it.

What else? What else? *racks mind for answers* Ah, I know! I can't remember the episode name, but it's the one where that documentary guy was following Ryan around. He winked at him and at Valera in that episode. Oh, and he winked at the camera too, I think. :D

Backstabbers! Ug, I hated that documentary guy, but Ryan looked really good in that episode. Nice purple shirt. And yes, I do remember him winking at Valera and the camera in that one. :D ;)

Need to go watch the Silencer again, because for some strange reason I can't remember the wink! *searches brain tyring to remember* Urgh! It's no use, I'll just have to watch it again. Not that I'm complaining about that or anything... :devil:

What's this I hear? Could it be that we've converted dna_girl to the hotness that is the *cough* Hardy Boys *cough* thread? Ahem! 'Nuff said...

:devil: :D

Ooo I've not seen the last one yet but will check it out.

BTW I remember someone posting (I tried to find out who it was sorry) about one of the interviews and the number of buttons Jon has undone. It was the first thing I noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back