Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh athlov you're a star. I tried to cap this video and for some reason it wouldn't work.

Yeah the shirt is weird, but isn't it the same he wears in Death pool? i think so as the video was shot at the 100th party (with the big cake, as we can see on one of your caps).

anyway... ugly shirt + hot man = who cares what he's wearing the man still looks hot :D

Thanks for those pics athlov!!! He's "adorkable" :p I watched that interview and I love how he starts to say "in the world" but then he makes his voice lower for a more dramatic affect. So it's like "In the - (lower voice) In the world" DUH DUH DUHHHH. :lol: Does that make sence? :p

athlov said:
:lol: That shirt is so funny. I've never seen him in a shirt like that before; it looks weird. :p

He looks like a jailbird! :lol: :lol: That was my first thought. And it will be my first thought whenever I look at his profile on the CSI: Miami official site. (I just went there and he was the sample pic- I went, "Well, there's the jailbird!!")

OH great pics Athlov. I tried capping them too and they didn't turn out as good as yours. I have dial up and it wouldn't even play it right. I did get a few and this one I really like. I have a thing for him closing his eyes. He does it often when he talks. eyes closed

I wanna see shirtless Ryan! *threatens to throw a tantrum if dosn't get own way* they showed topless Greg in CSI: LV so why can't they have a shirtless Ryan scene?? there are millions of reason for him to take his shirt off like for example if there was evindence on it and he had to take it off to be processed or he had to take a shower. :p
*DROOL*

He does close his eyes alot.. I've realized that too. But he's a cutie.

Maybe the curse will make him see dead people, and have the urge to rip his shirt off? :lol: THAT would be a good episode.. Him just going around without his shirt of because he feels like it. :p *drool*

I think he should listen to 'Cute With Chris.' Teenagers are pervy!! I want him shirtless!! :devil: :D

hey I'm not a teenager but i'll admit I'm a pervy I guess seeing I'm dying for a shirtless Jon/Ryan...I bet Jon runs on the beach out in LA. I wonder how much a flight is to LA...Where are all the poparazzi's for him? Come on no more Bradgalina, go after Togo for pics...

Yeah, I agree with Twiz: NO MORE BRANGELINA!! NO MORE SURI!! GO AFTER TOGO!! :p :p :lol:

I'm a teenager and I'm guessin' I'm pervy for wanting to see Jon without a shirt. *drools*

The other week I was doing a wine move and one of the brands was 'Hardy'...so I was thinking....you got it... :lol:

Ladies, You all made me smile with your wanting Jon shirtless :) I had a rough day. I'm glad i can come here and get some cheering up.

I'm with you too. *jumps up and down* I want shirtless Ryan. They've had shirtless Mac, Greg, Nick and Warrick. Why not Ryan?

Sorry to jump in on this a bit late, but:

AliGtr said:
Sometimes when it's written down on evidence bags, it's Det. Ryan Wolfe. That sounded odd to me. He's not a detective, is he? I wondered if it was someone's mistake.

I personally think he is a detective, and I'd wager that Calleigh and Eric are too. I say this b/c I seem to recall a patrol officer calling him, 'Det. Wolfe' in "Double Jeopardy", I believe it was. Of course, I could be wrong, so don't quote me on that. :lol:

inge said:
AliGtr said:
Sometimes when it's written down on evidence bags, it's Det. Ryan Wolfe. That sounded odd to me. He's not a detective, is he?

really? never saw it. which episodes for ex.?
when it's written down then I guess it's official that he's a detective. yay! :D

I've been trying to go through my videos of S3, but they're broken! *cries* :( I know I saw an evidence label with "Det. Ryan Wolfe" on it. I'm pretty sure it's in S3, probably towards the end of the season. I seem to remember that it's evidence that he's collected, but possibly being processed by someone else. Further than that I can't remember. Has anyone else got any ideas? Anyone with better videos than mine? *stamps and curses* :mad:

So, to cheer myself up, here's another pretty Mondaypic. From The Score. Hot in orange *drrooools*

AliGtr's Mondaypic

TheScoreRS.jpg

Credit to Random Scribblings.net

And thanks to those who liked my icons. They were my first shot at making icons, so I'm glad they went down well. :D Twiz , when you said that you like Jon with his eyes closed, I thought of this one.
Tired.jpg

OK, I'm off to have a tantrum at the video recorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back