Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: wow, I also want to see caps from the episode.

as always, I have a question: did he do something stupid again? I read something that he and eric argued again.
please nooo? He makes a mistake in every episode. :rolleyes:
why was he mean to Natalia? What did he say?

nice to see you again ILuvJonathanTogo! :)

Wow I missed you guys. So, 3 to Amsterdam eh Neelie? Keep 'm coming! I'll await you all. *winks at 2 certain people of which one doesn't even post in this thread* :rolleyes:

So...*grabs mob and starts wiping drool away*

I had a funny Togo experience. I was talking to a friend over msn and he told me he was putting numbers on his Ipod and had 3 number togo. No, he really said: togo. Typing mistake. So I go: (in caps lock) TOGO!!!! And he doesn't even watch CSI, so he's like: Who? SO I'm like: Jonathan Togo! And then the lightbulb went on cause that's the guy I always talk about during lunch break. :lol:

Hi Nikki! did you get my PM? I'm waiting for a reply and I'm beginning to think Nikki is angry with inge. :(

sorry, me again.
I watched the trailer for 'dark room'. I'm so confused and I want to watch it again, but it doesn't work. :(
a lot of ryan in the trailer. more ryan than Horatio. :eek:

EDIT: everything is clear now!
cool promo!

Wow no one saw the low pants!?!? It was very fast though. I hope I didnt make it seem better then it was. :eek: But yeah, they were low :lol: I couldn't get any screencaps because my dvd thing was being ******* stupid!!! Then when I finally got it to work (it was right before the pants scene :lol:), it's not the right kind of dvd thing. UGH. I was sooo mad.

CSI_Chic, it was in last nights episode. "High Octane". :) So I guess you missed it :p It was verryy fast. I had a hard time pausing it :devil: :lol:

Welcome back ILuvJonathanTogo!! :)

*holds hand up * i saw the low tight pants :devil: Heck i even play by played it after i 1st though i noticed it :lol: Who else but Jon could look sexy jumping out the way of a speeding car? No-one thats who!! :D

OMFG!! I watched practically the whole epi, but I didn't see how far down his trousers went!! *runs to CBS innertube*

*drools because she just saw something green*

I rewound it about three or four times because I saw his pants come down finally! Er, not like that. :lol: Saw what all of the fuss was about! :p It's kinda looked like a greenish undershirt... but he wasn't wearing a green undershirt, was he?

ETA: I just listened to him say to the guy who couldn't breath, "You probably just cracked your ribs, lie still." All I have to say is that if I cracked my ribs, I'd be hopping around. JON TOGO IS NEAR ME!! :lol: :lol:

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH nice ass pics...yes. I can't tell if he had his white shirt tucked into his pants...so the q's is are we seeing whitie tighties or shirt? Either way those pants were really tight and I can't believe they didn't rip during that scene.

Great caps, Reine. I believe those would fall into the 'buttcap' category. :lol: Well done. :D ;)

Argh, his shirt IS blue! I was completely wrong! I really need to adjust the colour on my TV... sad part is I already have, it used to be even worse. Seriously, I totally thought that sweater was completely grey... oh well. I sorta suspected my colour was still a little off after I was gazing at those gorgeous 'brown' eyes...

But seriously, if there was any doubt about my Togolove, it's completely gone. I mean, when he was telling the documentary guy where to shove it, and gave him that sexy death glare... *dies* But I'm glad that he's letting the video-dude do his documentary. The department DOES need some good publicity, and I think the city of Miami would be VERY greatful to have an entire documentary about THE GORGEOUS ONE... I mean forensics... Plus, you gotta cut us documentary filmmakers some slack! We're only trying to do our jobs! *tries to sound more important than she really is... ok so I held a microphone once... worked a teleprompter... set up some lights... it still counts! And hey... my 'work' will be on national TV... eventually :rolleyes: :lol:*

Oooh! CalleighWolfe , thank you for those pics! I just had to save one or two to my hard drive to drool over later. :p I couldn't resist the urge. It might just prompt an icon-making session later. It's surely not more important to do the ironing than to play with pretty pics of Ryan and Eric?

*goes off grumbling about the length of time it's going to take to get that episode on UK TV* :(

Oooo.... THE GORGEOUS ONE has the sexiest ass on the planet. It adds to his already stratospheric gorgeousness. Now I REALLY want to see Season 5. Just how exactly was Ryan mean to Boa?

Thanks CallieghWolfe for that very..very..MAJOR rear shots I missed! I must say....what a Togo! I was checking out how Ryan and Eric looked like they sort of ran into each other. I personally wouldn't mind running into Ryan! Oh how the evil thought bunnies run amuck!

I'm watching Season 4 again on DVD. You know how you miss something the first time you see it? Okay...I'm really watching Ryan, his actions, looks, his walk, those shirts and what ever else I miss after the first dozen times.

Is there such a thing as 'Togotherapy'? Therapy that helps you gain more insight into the journey of not passing out while watching Jonathan?

We had OOOO in Holland yesterday, and I have only one thing to say: Ryan mad = HOTT. :eek:

Okay so maybe I have more to say. I loved how he was mean t that FBI woman person...I didn't like her. And how he shoved Cooper up against the wall *gasp* *drool* I think I intentially let myself fall on my side when they showed that. My dad was looking at me like...yeah. :rolleyes:

Today at school we were discussing how many American people are called John (with my 4 friends). So I said: "Then at least name him Jonathan. At which one friend started laughing, two ignored me and the other one gave me a look. HEHE. :lol:

I know a lot of Johns, my dad's name is John and I wanted to name my 1st son after him but didn't...then 2nd one came around and I wanted to name him just John and then I came up with Jonathan. We call him Jon for short mostly, his initials are JT too..hehe.
So last night I rewatched the ep and that part with the butt scene...now he's going to be famous for the slow motion walk and for the famous butt scene. Poor Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back