Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*falls to the ground beside Nikki.* Those pictures are SO hot. *drools* I love the 'grrr' one with the gun :eek: Thanks athlov! :D

I can't wait for the episode either!! I love the colour shirt he's wearing. :devil:

Ahhh!! I officially hate Algebra!! I can't get on the computer at home unless we're in the classroom at school. (Grrr...)

But I was on Google mostly in class today cuz we were in the lab. Sadly this blocking thing wouldn't let me come on here.

oh, my freaking Heack, those pictures are hot!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded them all without a second thought.

*fastforward to hubby coming home to work on computer* um, honey, why is there no room left on our hard drive?

teehhee

Those are great pictures, athlov and Dutchie, thanks for sharing! :)

inge said
I so hope the arrangement with the TV guy about the documentary won't backfire in future episodes

Agreed. Hopefully this will turn out to be a great storyline, because it has so much potential. I think it would be an excellent plotline for Ryan, considering he hasn't had very many positive ones. Plus, the more screentime for Ryan, the better. ;)

Oh, I forgot to add- I had a 'Togo- To Go' thingy today!

It was in Wellness class. We were watching Super Size Me. *blech, blech, SUPER BLECH* One of the signs said something and underneath it it said, "To Go". My heart fluttered. :p

*joins on the ground to Nikki and Katie* Ouch, that hurt!!! *wakes up* Hey girls what is this water on the floor???, oh, now I remember, pics, drooling, fall *faints again*

Great, great, pics athlov, you totally kicked my ass :lol: I tried to replace you ;) :lol: but I couldn't (just kidding :p)

Loving the caps of THE GORGEOUS ONE ppl! *drool*

not long after I started to watch CSIM I had this dream about this guy who got his head sliced off by wire and then Delko comes to the scene with another CSI in a blue shirt.
at the time of the Dream I had no idea who THE GORGEOUS ONE was or if he even existed.

I have been reading spoilers and reviews of "high octane" and it turns out it is just like the dream I had about 3yr ago ( I can't exactly remember when I first saw S1) and the CSI in the blue shirt was THE GORGEOUS ONE!

So I had visions of THE GORGEOUS ONE way before I knew he existed!!! :lol:

^^^ he haunts you dreams cuz hes a dreamy kinda guy... ;)

i love all the caps,i can't wiat to finally see high octane, it looks like a great episode to see a gorgeous ryan...though every episode is a good ep to see gorgeous ryan this one looks especially excellent...

His smile is just so...wow...*wishes she was girl that got to stand near and wrap arm around the togo* :lol:*drooool*

As do we all Federica, as do we all. ;)

Reine, what are you doing next to me on the floor? And you too Katie? Can't even make up your own jokes. :p I wouldn't complain if you'd both be on the floor next to me though, that means you're in Holland. :D

Yeah..so...anything nice to discuss?

Athlov , those pics are delicious! And the caps are so funny , how they match with the pic, I was cracking up. I was laughing so much that I would have fell over onto the ground- but I was already on the ground after I fainted from those butt pics!!
On a different note... I am happy Ryan got mad at Natalia because I dont want nothing to happen between them... Not sure I can say the exact moment when he got mad bcause the episode was like 4 days ago, but I think they were in the lab and he was just kind of had a bad attitude. And I do remember the moment in the car, but that wasnt really mean of him, when Ryan and Natalia were inspecting the car to find out how the hydrolics got turned on, when he pushed the button without warning her and the car jumped and Natalia was like "Whoa, A little warning next time , please?!" And Ryan was like "yeah whatever" he said it like he didnt even care at all and just continued looking around in the car, it was hilarious!! But later he apologized- I think? But he gave the cutest little smile. And all during the episode, was it just me or did anybody notice the tight shirts he was weraing the past two episodes? I was watching the last two episodes with my mom, and she just doesnt understand!! The whole time we were watching I was like " Come On Ryan!! Just Rip Your Shirt Off, Go Ahead!!" THen Delko came into the picutre and yeah, hes hot, not as hot as Ryan but I was like " Oh, its okay Delko you can rip your shirt off too" lol and then I kept saying that about Ryan , and my mom was like "Sarah!! Do you hear youself??" And Im like "mom, you just dont understand..." And shes like aparently.... lol it was hilarious! Anyway... Thanks for the welcomes!!

*sigh* Im still waiting for that one magical episode where Ryan rips his shirt off and jumps in a pool to save somebody. *sigh*....

Athlov, thanks for posting those great caps! I like your captions too.

My mom thinks I'm crazy for liking Jon. She doesn't think he's good looking at all. But then again, she doesn't think anyone is good looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back