Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silhouette said:
Well my middle name's Catherine, so sometimes people call me 'Katie' too, Katie :D

Hehe, aww thanks :D There's a commercial that says "are you twisted?" and its talking about your hair actually :lol: and Im like "Yeah! For Togo!" :lol: So yeah, I think of.. Twizted4Togo :p

Ahh AliGtr, I LOVE that picture. Long hair, smile, teeth (hehe), black shirt!!! You can't get any better then that!! (wait... :devil:) :p

Im so exicted for the new episode tonight!! Ryan in the tight pants :lol: I hope they rip :p :devil:

I think Ryan would cry if... Actually thats a good question. Maybe just because of everything. If everything was falling apart I think he would just break down like Twiz said.

Okay, tonight is three epis on A&E and two of 'em are 'Nailed' and 'Urban Hellraisers'... what's the one before Nailed? Is it the one where H is accused of murdering his girlfriend? 'Cause that's the one they're showing...
Okay, get this... Today in Spanish we had to choose anywhere in the world we wanted to go because we're studying travel. Well, I chose LA. (Naturally.) Before I went up I was dying to change it. My Spanish teacher said I can change it for my research paper. (Hehehe... I changed it then.)

I CHANGED IT TO TOGO!! :lol: :lol: I wanted so badly to change it to a specific country in Africa. Now y'all are the only ones who know what my country is. No one else in my Spanish class knows what my country is. (A lot of people went to Europe. Three guys went to Amsterdam.)

*runs to the Temple of Togo* All hail the great Togo... You are THE Gorgeous, wonderful great Togo who-is-also-a-Country... *starts drooling because she's run out of things to say*

The episode before 'nailed' is 4.07 'Felony Flight' where Mac came to Miami. The episode where H is accused of murder is 4.06 'under suspicion'. ;)

Today I saw 'Shattered'. I so winced during the scene with Stetler. OMG, he's such a bad liar. :rolleyes:
The scene with Alexx was cute. It was a typical mother/son scene. The mother gave him a lecture and the kid rolled his eyes. :lol:
and he winked at Natalia and flirted with her. :rolleyes:
I'm still neutral about her, I don't like it that he is falling for her and I already knew that she will break his heart and I don't like office romances. :p

summary: nice ryan episode. We got ryan/alexx and ryan/cal friendship, funny Ryan with Frank.

wow miss a little miss alot huh?! :lol: I love all the pics of Jon that are floating around...i was in spanish and we were doing a reading thing with the smart board online and they had this guy 'saying' what lessons he had etc and i swear he was the spits of Jon! i had to double take...certainly explains why i was soo focused on that exercise :p ;) :D

Okay... then they're showing 'Under Suspicion', 'Nailed', and 'Urban Hellraisers' on A&E tonight. (Times are 7, 8, and 9 EDT.) I'm definitely watching Nailed. It basically gave away the whole epi in the Comcast description.

Aw man! When you said that Neelie, I was all excited to watch them but my friend just invited me to practise swimming with her from 7-9.. so I guess im missing it :lol:

Soo excited for High Octain!! :D

Ok did anyone else notice when he was dodging the car that his super tight pants went down super low.. I have it paused on my tv right now. I enjoy it very much. :) :lol: Muahaha. I was like :eek: *faints*

Quicky, I couldn't agree with you more. :D

sandersidle said:
Ok did anyone else notice when he was dodging the car that his super tight pants went down super low.. I have it paused on my tv right now. I enjoy it very much. :) :lol: Muahaha. I was like :eek: *faints*
What eppy was that in.. MUST watch...

Ryan looked so good in tonights eppy..
Ryan + Blue Sweater =
em-faint.gif

sandersidle said:
Ok did anyone else notice when he was dodging the car that his super tight pants went down super low.. *faints*

REALLY?!? :eek: *goes to search internet for pics and clips*

Ryan in supertight trousers?!?!?!- I NEED screencaps. I can imagine that he has a super cute tush!! *Drooling* *More drooling* *Even more drooling* *Yes, you guessed it... yet more drooling*

I REALLY need to see these photos!

OMG ...i'm in that puddle of drool with you guys. Up to my elbows in drool over last nights ep..yeah that car came crashing through at them seriously made me jump out of my seat..scared the shit out of me. I was saying something to my son and BAM I jumped and I missed the low pants...thank God I got it recorded on friggin vcr tape...eh.

Lots of ryan screne time and he was mean to Boa, YAY.

Yeah where are the photo's?? Need them to drool more,not yep up to my neck in drool.

Hey Guys! Its been a long time sicne i have bben here, wow thread # 11 , you guys have been working! I lover the thread name- very creative =).
Twiz, I agree with you , Ryan was mean to Boa, YAY!!
I also want to see those tight low pants pics. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back