Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the sort of police officer where you'd manufacture reasons to get arrested. And then do something so he'd need to restrain you. *dreams*

Oh, nice wall papers Ali.

:D He said my name in 'Open Water' (Mandy) I actually prefer Amanda, but my family always call me Mandy. My mom calls my Mandy-Loo-Hoo, like all the little hoos down in Hoo-vill. :lol:

I didn't count how many times he said my name though. She was the killer, blah. :p

ryan wasn't always my favourite character ... in the beginning when i just watched miami a few times when it was on tv i didn't even realize that someone died and someone new where there ... i thought speed and ryan where the same person :lol: but when i started watching the show regularly and bought my first dvd's i certainly got that ryan and speed are NOT the same person :rolleyes: and i liked both of them ... i don't know why but somehow ryan won and now i love him more than anyone else on the show :p

I read somewhere online someone was making jokes about shows and one was d/c saying his lines and how after he says something you expect that "who song" to scream aaaaahhhhh or however it goes at the begining. Back to topic...all hail togo..

:lol: i saw that !! and it was actually very funny *hides laughing*

When I first watched "Legal" my jaw literally dropped to the floor. I had actually been a closet-Delko fan (but this being my third ever CSI episode) I didn't know much about him. Then when I saw Ryan, I have to say I fell in love. I spent most of the episode forming a puddle of drool at my feet. He truly is THE GORGEOUS ONE!

Can the Temple of Togo have a swimming pool? then that way we can have pool partys at any time with The Gorgeous One.

Ooo... I like that idea there ryan_lover. What I would pay to see Ryan in swimshorts. *Dies from a Togo OD then mysterious comes back to life*

Amen to everything Twiz said. My Togo encounter/experience sounds a lot like yours. I didn't really start watching Miami until S3, but I fell in love with Ryan almost immediately. And yeah, I couldn't stand it when people used to hate him in the beginning. I really wished they just gave the guy a chance. It seems that S4 changed a lot of that, though, and that makes me happy. Now, he's the main reason why I watch the show and why Monday nights are not so bad anymore. :D

Nice wallpapers, Ali! The Taste the Rainbow one made me smile... reminds me of the Skittles commercial. I wouldn't mind tasting the Ryan Rainbow myself. :devil:

I was watching that part of COTC with my hubby where DC said "burn, baby, burn," and I literally laughed and said, "Oh, the cheese!" But it's still one of my fav episodes to date -- lots of adorkable Ryan to oggle :eek: so I can't complain. Highly worth watching! :D

TOGO = TOtally GOrgeous... Hmmmm... I can't believe I didn't see that before. Alex, that's brilliant! *bows down and worships The TOtally GOrgeous One* :lol:

Oh, and glad to hear you're feeling better, Neelie. *hugs you for good measure* :) I went rollerblading with my students yesterday, got to have fun and be a kid all over again, and I had a blast... only, now my shins are bruised and hurt like hell! :lol: Take care of yourself, hun! :D

first, OMG, I made sooo many mistakes in my last post here. :( sorry, I think I fixed a few.
It's always the same, I'm thinking more about the content and not so much about grammar and spelling.

wow, Lucy, I really didn't know that Ryan is your number 3 (after Horatio and Yelina ;) or maybe you count them as one item :lol:).
(off topic: I feel with you about Horatio, but never give up hope. ;))

I think he changed after Season 3. He saw a lot of murders, dead people, bad people and people who lost everything.
He was soo naive during Season 3 and I think he grown up during season 4 especially after the nail accident and the problems with his eye. Also the mole story left deep marks.
IMO he will never trust Natalia. I have the feeling that a Meredith/George (from Grey's anatomy) thing happened between them or maybe I have too much fantasy. ;)

I also think there is more to detect about Ryan. I hope no drama, we had enough drama.

Ali, your wallpapers are great. :D
and

He's the sort of police officer where you'd manufacture reasons to get arrested. And then do something so he'd need to restrain you.

:lol: It's very dangerous to read this thread during work. I'm soo glad that I'm alone in the office at the moment. *phew*

Yeah I actually didn't hate him either, I instead liked him from the beginning. One of the few people who did, might I add :lol:

Seriously though, people grew on him and I can't believe they're making him look so bad again. It's crappy, in my opinion. Why would he be a CSI if he constantly messed up, right? So I'm hoping for some positive storylines for Ryan :)

I have to say this: Any of you who are also LV fans...am I the only one who always thinks Ryan bears a resemblence to Greg? Once I got the names mixed up and almost called him Greg LOL.

I'm a Greg fan as well, but I've never gotten them or their names mixed up. To me, they look different. :rolleyes:

Ryan will always be #1 -- The TOtally GOrgeous One in my book! (Though Greg comes in at a close 2nd) :D *bows down before TOGO* :lol:

^ Hey Shadowfax I totally love your lil photo of Ryan. He is so cute!!

And here is an ode to Togo (its a little CaRWashy but I thought people here would like it):

There was a young man called Togo,
Who was always in touble- oh no!
He was the one who brought sexy back,
While looking at Calleigh's rack
But I'll still have an order of Togo to go-go

^^^ Love it

and i also see a similarity between greg and ryan..in fact my mate though they were one in the same. Then i set her straight...shes a greg person but i managed to get her to worship the Totally Gorgeous one to the same level!!!

RYAN/JON Lovers SLOWLY TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!! *bows down at the temple*

^ I don't think they look anything like each other! besides Jon has bigger eyes....Oh god, his eyes! I could gaze at them all day...*dreamy sigh* :p

I don't think they (Greg and Ryan) look the same, the don't dress or behave in the same way, so I've never mixed them up. In fact I don't like Greg *hides from Greg's fans* I love his character 'cause he's funny but that's all. Although I'd love to see them working together in a crossover that would be great :D.

it's right that they don't have the same character .. but i think they do look similar ... and i like them both although i like ryan more :p

oh and i watched COTC today (finally) ryan is so cute when he's scared ^^ and i noticed that his under arm and his elbow were injured ... means jon hurt himself ... aww :(

awwww The Gorgeous One was (or still is) injured *gives him hug* I wonder how his arm got like that? I hope he wasn't doing anything stupid! :lol:

They are showing 'Deviant' tonight in the UK which is on in 10 mins so I best go sort my bed out! ( I watch CSIM in bed
and then I can go to sleep and dream of the gorgeous one as soon as I turn the TV off). :lol:

Goodnight for now y'all and happy Halloween!...*Tear* I don't wanna go this place is my home! :lol: but there is CSIM that needs to be watched so I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back