Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with the "CaRwaSh" thing? I don't get it :confused:

Oh and I'm watching CSI:Miami right now (on A&E) and Mr. Wolfe is wearing a fabulous striped Shirt and a stylish Black VEST! ;)

I've never thought Ryan looks like Greg or Jon like Eric.
I suppose Eric's cute in his own way but it's Jon who dose it for me ;)

KiaraMebarak...'CaRWaSh' is the name of the Calleigh/Ryan ship. There's a thread for it over in Shipper Central where I'm sure you could find out more info. ;)

Now...getting myself back on topic. Have you all seen the latest promo pics that Shane (vegaslights) has posted over at Modern Day Gallery? They're from the episode 'Darkroom'. Ryan is wearing a really nice looking reddish (maroon, if you will) button down shirt and jeans. :D

Edited to add: Talcat...I have never thought that Jonathan and Eric looked alike either. ;) I do think they're both very good looking, but they look completely different to me.

Thanks! Thumpy!

Concerning the Dark room pic, I'm not much of a fan of shirts inside the jeans thing, but he does look togoliscious from the waist up! woot!! :lol: ;)

Aaack! SQUEEE!! Thanks for pointing that out, Thumpy! :D

Damn, that man looks HOTT!!! I don't think I've seen him in this color top before, but me likes it very much, oh yes! :lol: *giggles like a schoolgirl* Red/Burgundy's my fav color, so it's a treat to see him wearing it. Love the jacket too, and lookey... :eek: he's wearing his shirt tucked in this time, not just hanging down like he normally does. Mmmm... I think he looks delicous -- Togoliciously sharp and SMEXY (SMART + SEXY), if you ask me!! :lol: And what's this? :eek: Do I detect the same faint traces of those oh, so sexy chest hair?? :devil: *cough* see my banner *cough* :devil: *gives Thumpy a knowing wink* :p

KiaraMebarak said:
What's up with the "CaRwaSh" thing? I don't get it :confused:

Oh and I'm watching CSI:Miami right now (on A&E) and Mr. Wolfe is wearing a fabulous striped Shirt and a stylish Black VEST! ;)
I watched the eppy too. Drool factor. I was trying to fiqure out what season it was and when i saw the sweater vest. I knew it was at least S3. Oh man that's bad when we can look at what they are wearing and tell what season it was :lol:

Thanks for the link Thumpy! :)

I only write about his wardrobe, so I don't use a spoiler code. If it is needed then please tell me.
I also like this color.
Shadowfax, I noticed it too, the shirt is tucked in.
He does it very often nowadays. it was the same in 'death pool 100' and 'death eminent'

and he teases us again with the first button of the shirt. I only say: POP. ;)

I found a spoiler on TV Guide :

Also, Ryan agrees to allow a documentary filmmaker to follow him at work. I hope this won't end bad again.... as always I don't have a good feeling. such a storyline always ends bad. remeber 'ER' and 'Third Watch'? It ended bad in both cases
:rolleyes:

Twiztid4Togo said:
AliGtr thanks for letting me know i'm not the only one with a dirty dirty mind...it's in the gutter, deep in the gutter.

Me too. Filthy, filthy mind. I had to save the tight pants pics to my hard drive. Just couldn't stop myself. :devil:

inge , I've never seen Melrose Place. I'm not sure we get it here. On a happy note, we got a new TV yesterday, and it gets digital! I didn't think we could receive it in this area. So now I can watch all the Miami on Five US too! They're only showing S1 at the moment, but I have hopes that they might show S5 early. In the meantime, I can content myself with my DVDs.

Can I be a complete nerd, and say that if it's a striped shirt and black sweatervest, it could be Identity (the one with the snake who ate the girl). Was it a greeny-blue striped shirt? If not, it could be Shootout (the one with the baby), with a white shirt with a light check. Am I a total dork? :rolleyes:

AliGtr-There must be a sign that says "sleep here" for cats. Nothing like a precious moment when you squeeze your cat because you see the most awsome smile on Ryan! The cat might not think so.....

There are dirty minds at work!?!?!? Really!?!? :eek: Hmmm.....I think I was admiring Ryan's walk...how he walks in some of that clothing. Trying to get past those arms when he wears a t-shirt. What is it about those t-shirts that he wears? Dang! Can I say whooohooooo?!

::::sits back, puts feet up on nearest chair to learn more:::::::

Why do I have a bad feeling this will blow up in his face and make the lab look bad? :mad:

well, it can't be so bad if it's a documentary full of wonderful closeup scenes of HIM, now can it?

I just wanted to come and say that whoever invented ONDEMAND for Comcast should be quickly nominated for sainthood. I was fiddling around last weekend, when I found that CBS puts each CSI:Miami episode on ONDEMAND the Tuesday after it first airs for about four weeks or so. That means that I can go and watch "Curse of the Coffin", and all my favorites since the season started as much as I want, and if my dear clueless hubby isn't home, I can pause it during certain scenes that require my extra *ahem* attention. ;) Togo at my fingertips 24/7! Life is sweet

hehe I usually go to the CBS site and fastforward to the scenes where Jon appears. Mmmm Togoliscious lol :lol:

Do you know how many times, in the Emminent episode, I've rewinded the part where Ryan aggresses against the cop?!

In fact, I think I might just do that right now!!

Well, having more of Ryan to look at because of that wouldn't be bad. :eek: It's the 'other' stuff that might go bad that I'm worried about. The man has been through too much already this season. Couldn't they give him a break? *pouts*

Ali, if you're a nerd, then I must be one too 'cause I remember episodes and their names based on what Ryan's wearing as well. :devil: :lol:

The arms!! Oh the arms!! The guy is totally amazingly, fantastically attractive!! I can't actually watch Seasons 1&2 of Miami because it is Ryanless (and lets face it Speedle is hardly Togolicious!)

I definitely want to see the sweatervest back!! That was a good look for him. Though I'm favouring the jackets-shirts-jeans-look. He just looks so amazing in a jacket. As do I apparently, according to my boyfriend- who is completely Togoless. He doesn't watch Miami.

He is so totally being introduced to it and he will worship The Gorgeous One *winks to Suzanna*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back