Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFL!

I said once, I'll say it again

*take a deep breath* Sweater Vest! :lol:

Thanks for those pics SanderSidle!!!

:eek: Great pics Katie I love the last one, it gives me an idea for an avvie :devil:. It's a pity that he was wearing such wonderful look when he invited... well you know :(

Bring the sweatervests back please!!!!!!!! *crying*

*shrugs* ekk! Did we need a reminder? lol

Can you believe I HATED Ryan when I got into Miami? I used to be like "Can someone kill this dude off the series? He gets on my nerves!!!"

And look at me know! :lol:

Throws stones at Kiara. Just kidding :lol:
Here have a cookie... wait, can't find a cookie. Ok have a Twizler stick and a york pepperment patty. :D :p

smileheart.gif

*WHUMP...THUD*

heloo, this is Bear. I'm a kat, Sparky's kat. My keper is laying on floor mumbling some one caled Ryan. don't know what a sweater vest is but i kan sleep on it. the ladie drools more than I do. I do'nt under stand the rip pants and shirt thing and why she panting bout that. Strange ladie. Kinda funy. She mumbling bout picures and thanking. Gues i beter go and git her up. my job is never don. kan i sleep on ryan's cloths? They look warm.

Bear

ROTFL! hey!:lol: I'm a convert now!

*starts chanting*

All Hail Togo!
All Hail Togo!
All Hail Togo!

lol

^Yes, you're a hit and Run. :D

Did you all see the promo pic at Modern Day Gallery, where Eric and Ryan are dodging a car that breaks out of the garage? :eek: Can't wait to see it.

OH I forgot to say thanks for the pics earlier Athlov. Beautiful as always..
Hey did anyone happen to watch the friggin the insider Monday? Well I had my dvd recorder set and I was thinking maybe ET would have something about CSIM but no..SO I kind of forgot about the Insider but I had it on and I came into my puter room and I could hear it on. All of a sudden I hear the "WHO" scream of CSIM and I go running in and it's TOGO on it doing an interview. I hit record and my dvd recorder puts a big gray box right on his face and says "oopppss I'm screwing you." well it didn't say that but it may as well. SO I try to get it off and I can only hear him talking and saying something about it being scary, I couldn't hear him because I'm cussing loudly at my recorder SO I get the box of him again and I hit the button for some reason and the box is back...I'm like F you and I turn the recorder off which my TV was playing through and of course I lost the channel..UGH. By the time I figured out how to get the channel back TOGO was gone...and I was left cussin my ass off. SO did anyone catch the insider and can please tell me what he said..OH Adam was on it too..I think.

OH I had another To Go experience...anyone have Ponderosa's where they live? Steak houses? Well we took my son there for his B day and on the door it says
"Take it ToGo" ok "take it to go " but you know what I saw..It's like I'm getting these little subliminal messages from him??? I know I'm insane. HELP

Haha... Sue, I love you so much!!

I have McDonald's all the time, Drive Thru only, and whenever we get the receipt it says "To Go" and y'all should know what I'm thinkin'... "To Go... ToGo" yah. But I haven't had Mickey D's in awhile so I can't experience thy To Go Togo drive-thru yet... maybe Friday, it's a half day at school. I'll beg and cry. :lol: Say, "I NEED MY TOGO!!"

:lol: Twiz, that sucks so much.. I didn't know the Insider was doing a special on it at all.. The only time I knew they were doing one was for ILKC.. But it was all Boa.. so I didnt watch it. :rolleyes:

Well my family thinks im insane. Every since I shouted that I was a "togoholic" at my family birthday dinner :p But then another time I asked my aunt if she watched CSI (Fannysmakin') and she said no, but she said that she watched Miami.. Then she asked who my favourite characters were. I said Greg and Ryan. Then she said they look really similar, and I was nodding and then she said that they were kinda cute and I kept nodding, but more enthusiastically that time.. Then I started blushing, just realizing I was probably drooling and then started turning bright red :lol:

lol your C-R-A-Z-Y Sandersidle! lol that's awsome!

I haven't proclaimed myself as a togoholic, yet..Though I am ;)

For some reason my dad still thinks I like Speed..

SparkyGirl said:
*WHUMP...THUD*

heloo, this is Bear. I'm a kat, Sparky's kat. My keper is laying on floor mumbling some one caled Ryan. don't know what a sweater vest is but i kan sleep on it. the ladie drools more than I do. I do'nt under stand the rip pants and shirt thing and why she panting bout that. Strange ladie. Kinda funy. She mumbling bout picures and thanking. Gues i beter go and git her up. my job is never don. kan i sleep on ryan's cloths? They look warm.

Bear

LMAO :lol:

Sometimes I think my cats' wonder about me too.. I get strange looks from them.
OH have we seen this pic yet? Blue shirt

ROTFL! Well, not in a sad way, but in a maternal way..lol

did you guys ever get to see that episode of Law & Order where he guest starred?

I've seen caps of it and boy, does he look hot with a 3 o'clock shadow (not five like speedle's but 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back