Ryan/Jonathan #10: RAWR

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by twiztid4togo, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #10 RAWR

season 3, sorry I'm confuses and still shaken at the thought we might see a shirtless ryan this season..yeah the finale where he slips and tells the reporter about the tests and she blabs it on the news. He looked so adorable flirtin with her..UGH. barf.

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I don't drink... so... still have some apple juice left, Dutchie? :D Or I'll take that iced tea, Jamerson...

Oh don't talk about dentists... I need to go to one today :( I think I develop a fear of dentists! The things they do to your teeth... it hurts like hell!! And I agree they're a pain to your wallet to.

Ooh I like the pictures from the CBS TV party... I love that he wore those shoes... he looks formal with that shirt and suit, until you look down and notice the shoes :lol: Think it's cute :D
    Anyway, who's the girl that was with him?

Wait, shirtless Ryan??? Omg did I miss something? Are we gonna be able to see SHIRTLESS RYAN??? :eek: *goes hysterical*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

that's his girlfriend Diana gettinger.

shirtless Ryan somewhere?!!! now we've got to find this pic. :eek:

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Ooh like I thought... I've just seen her now :D

Shirtless Ryan! *gasp* Amen to that, we should get to find that pic! Somebody, please!! *prepares extra drool bucket :D*

5. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Yay, a new thread! Congrats everyone :D Let's party *hands out some cookies*

6. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

Heeey! I was going to ask about your special cookies !! great thread title ;)
    posting a pic for this new thread
    Ryan playing playstation .. I think!

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Woahhh page 2 :D sweeet!

OMFG...SHIRTLESS JON/RYAN. On CSI!!!!! NO WAYY!! He's possibly with Calleigh.......*squee* omg!! :D Seriously, I need to find that pic. MikeW, your sure it's from an episode!!! *runs around screaming, then faints* :D

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

MikeW shirtless pic? from the show? OMG!!! [​IMG] if you connected to Internet through your phone and got the pic from google, then you can connect to your e-mail through your phone again and put the pic in it!!!! Then you could see it in a computer and post it!!! (Well, I think so) please try this!!!! :D

Or connect your cell phone to a computer with an special cable and upload the pic to the computer.

And welcome to the forum!!! I hadn't seen you here before ;) Have a cookie!!! :D

I hadn't read page 2 when I wrote this ;)

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

he's on vacation and dont have his cell....I've already hunted him down and tried to get it..lol. I doubt it's calleigh...she's going to have a b/f remember..so lets think of another blonde....UGH..anyone thinking what I am???? Friggin reporter...I'm being nice. :mad: :mad: :mad:

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ok well we need to find out what was in he background...Was he on a beach? Im confused..If it was on CSI Miami maybe he had to take his shirt off to save a blond in water or something.

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

oh man that would be great...I'm for that not him being with someone...keep that behind closed doors. Especially if it's someone I dont like. If the scene already been shot then it should air i'd say around nov-dec..not too long from now. They just finished up the 100th ep and that will be around oct I read. We'll see.

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well, maybe it was just a behind the scene (I hope so) maybe they were resting and someone took a picture. I'll have to wait more than a year to watch that episode :sighs: so my Internet will work more than ever looking for pics, caps and reviews :sighs:

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Well, Im all for him being with someone. It just has to be that special someone.. ;) And no one else. But it would be nice if he had to take off his shirt to save some random girl. :devil: "RaWr" That would be hot :D

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Either way, I'm all for a shirtless Ryan, whatever the reason might be. And it'd be nice if they dedicate the whole episode for it :D :devil: (Hey a girl can dream ;))

Anyway, is it in an episode? Is it still a rumour? What about MikeW's phone? Oh God, someone please fill me in, I'm lost!

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Jon shirtless?! I know what I'm going to search on Google! Irma, take my applejuice. No prob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.