• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An official Jon/Ryan Day would be completely awesome! A whole day of our lives every year to appreciate Togo's very handsome features:drool: while watching CSI, I am so for that! :thumbsup:

You mean I wasn't supposed to be celebrating his handsomeness and talent every day already? ;):lol:

I hope the football doesnt make the epi overrun too much. Im so glad that never happens here in the UK.

BDS- It doesnt matter where you live, we are all united here in our love of Jon/Ryan!

Haha, suddenly I'm not as sad about having to wait so long until we can catch the episode. :p

I agree BDS, doesn't matter where you're from, we're all the same in our love for Ryan/Jon!

Aww Solitaire your words just connected me to all Jon/Ryan lovers even stronger. And I had to explain some dumbheads why I don't accept foreign love offers. Meaning that for now I can love Jon. Luckily they had no idea who he is and they stopped being complete assholes. Sorry for language and slight off topic. Oh and btw one bud from one chat place actually made haircut like Jon has :) I couldn't believe that somebody who in particular don't know him nor actually watch the show after my suggestion (googled his name and took a look at Jon's adorable pics) really did it. Still hard to believe, and he even said he loved his haircut. :lol: :hugegrin:

EDIT: Oh thanks everyone. This makes my evening warmer as my heart melted.

Oh really you're right DragonFriend . And I agree it's already celebration when we read and post on this thread. And even more when we make some Jon/Ryan fix and publish on Youtube, for example, or when we write or read a fanfic about Ryan, or when we see Jon/Ryan dream which makes us happy and we don't want to wake up:drool: . I even celebrate when I look at his pics or make some edits for challenges. Ahh I even can't stop counting:hugegrin:

Last edited:
Ugh, we have a bit of a hard time remembering our left from our right at the dance studio. So, we made this joke to name our sides something that we wouldn't forget. I asked the girls "What should I name my left and right?"

"Ryan and Wolfe."

blank stare. I think I talk about CSI:Miami too much.

EDIT: Oh my!!! **** It's a repeat!!! What the ----- ah!!!!

Okay, I'm calming down...

Last edited:
GG don't worry I talk about CSIM much more but lucky me that my mom doesn't hear it, otherwise she'll think I'm going crazy again and send me to doctor again. :guffaw:

Ok next time when I forget my sides I'll remember this one:lol:

Ugh, we have a bit of a hard time remembering our left from our right at the dance studio. So, we made this joke to name our sides something that we wouldn't forget. I asked the girls "What should I name my left and right?"

"Ryan and Wolfe."

I cant believe how bad CBS have been. Its annoying how they are treating the show. :scream:

So, do you think the arm thing will work? !

"Ryan and Wolfe."

LOL!!! Girl, priceless. I love it!!!

And as for the episode, I'm assuming they won't be airing it at all... seeing as to how the On Demand channel has it and it's now listed on CBS.com.

:rolleyes:

I am sure they will air it soon. I just viewed the episode on CBS.com and Ryan had good screen time, some good lines, and was very hot! This episode is definitely worth waiting for!

I watched it too, forgot to say that. Haha. I was coming back to edit my post. My mind hasn't been with it tonight.. I think I got so angry with CBS!!

Yes, I have to second that opinion... It was a very good eppy, and Ryan did have some great lines. He looked amazingly yummy, as usual.

I agree, Theresa, well worth the wait! I hope you're right and they air it soon. :)

I won't be able to watch the episode until I get home from work.I went to bed very irritated last night,I'm still irritated.

Apparently,the episode is no longer on the CBS site.If it isn't back on the site(or somewhere else) by the time I come home from work,I guess I'll have to wait until it's actually aired.Not happy.

Because OMG what a dream I had again!

I think it's becoming an epidemic because I had a dream about Jon last night! He was in a camero of some sort and was speeding everywhere, =).

Solitaire, it will totally work!

Don't worry you're not alone. I have same things here. But i think it's not that bad. I like Jon dreams:drool: Usually I see weird dreams which mostly leaves me wondering what they mean, but with Jon they have no need of explanation. Yeah my chat buds thinks probably thinks I'm completely crazy but don't care, until I have place to hang out where everybody understands me *cough* I feel happy:hugegrin:

:( I feel sorry for all you guys that can't see the episode! If CBS have taken the online videos down then that sucks even more; I managed to watch the episode but since I have no speakers it was without sound. And I really wanted to hear what awesome one liners came out of that beautiful mouth of his...Oops, I'm getting distracted :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back