Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ec4evr
I just read the link kala posted and I realized that Abby is the girl that was kidnapped & not Ryan's ex. I think Ryan's ex's name is Kate. Sorry for the mix up.*
So Ryan's ex is involved in the case, but isn't the one who will be in trouble. I'm still not sure what to think of the whole undercover thing since we just had Sleepless in Miami, but like Eva I'm sure Jon will knock it out of the park once again :thumbsup:

I still can't watch Sleepless in Miami (well, I can, but it doesn't have any sound :lol:) but from what I've heard Ryan says something along the lines of 'needing the psychic three years ago after she told him about getting some extra cash.' So...does that mean Miami has once again done continuity right and referenced the time when Ryan was between jobs? :wtf:

It's...first the vague hinting at Ryan's OCD with the hand sanitizer and now this...it's weird but I might be gaining a tiny bit of respect for the writers :eek::p

I have just watched the last episode. Loved it! Jon looked so hot, we need those suit jackets more often. :devil:
And I loved seeing his compassionate side with Natalia. They have such a sweet friendship.
His reaction to the psychic was funny, when she was reading his aura.
GNRF- the psychic didnt say anything about relationships. He did have that little fish thing that is supposed to read romantic mood though.

Jon and Eva were both great in "Sleepless In Miami". Even though it's early in the season,I think this episode will be a favorite of mine.

I still can't watch Sleepless in Miami (well, I can, but it doesn't have any sound :lol:) but from what I've heard Ryan says something along the lines of 'needing the psychic three years ago after she told him about getting some extra cash.' So...does that mean Miami has once again done continuity right and referenced the time when Ryan was between jobs? :wtf:

It's...first the vague hinting at Ryan's OCD with the hand sanitizer and now this...it's weird but I might be gaining a tiny bit of respect for the writers :eek::p
It's crazy eh? Continuity. From the Miami writers. Wut? The "three years ago" thing has to be a reference to when Ryan was fired and between jobs. I don't know what else it can be. They definitely need to keep this up. :thumbsup:

o0o0o0o ex-girlfriend eh? I think I'll like that. I need to head over to the spoiler thread to read everything that was posted about the episode. If Ryan and whoever this girl is are like, nice to each other, I think it'll be good. As long as it's not an Erica-type relationship where they really don't like each other anymore. :lol: That could be funny I guess but I'd prefer a nice Ryan who wants to help her out. :p As long as I'm understanding all of this properly, this episode has confusing spoilers.

Last edited:
So TOTALLY excited for this one!!! I can't help it... These writers have restored confidence and this looks like it's going to be a dip (at least) into Ryan's past. I am hoping this is an Ex he is still on good terms with, though, and that he actually gets to be the hero without having to go over the teams head. No more sneaky business, just the team allowing Ryan to be heroic! Come on, this isn't to far fetched these days. Love, LOVE this season!!!!

I think we're on a positive roll, my fellow Wolfepackers! This season has been no mistake. They actually know what they're doing! :D

For all those fans that don't want to read the spoilers--you can look forward to a Ryan-centered episode soon! I am so thrilled!

Hi i know this is going off topic , but can anyone tell me the name of the episode of Law and Order that Jon was in , and also what season was it ?

It was 'Blaze' Episode S14Ep5.

According to IMDB, anyway. ;)

ALSO, Why does it have Jon listed in 7 DOOL episodes?! Anyone?! I don't watch, but I'm sure I would have heard about this... Especially since our very own Gooniegirl is an avid watcher! Hmm... Did I miss something?!

Someone reported earlier that he has never been in DOOL and it is in error.

well that would explain why after spending some time to overlooking DOOL cast list for about two times i still didn't see Jon's name. though it was listed on his page but i decided to check DOOL list anyways.
i know i have quite small knowledge about DOOL but i'm looking at anything where Jon's mentioned.

ALSO, Why does it have Jon listed in 7 DOOL episodes?! Anyone?! I don't watch, but I'm sure I would have heard about this... Especially since our very own Gooniegirl is an avid watcher! Hmm... Did I miss something?!

Thank you :)

Thank you :)
I don't watch DOOL but I did on one of the days that are listed(they were listed before the episode aired)no Jonathan.I wasted an entire hour.
Strangely,more episodes have been added since the one I watched.

Maybe there is another actor on there with a similar name and someone just got confused.

Hello, avid DOOL watcher here:

There's a character by the name of "Dr. Jason Waters" played by Ty Treadway (Jon is supposedly Jason Greenburg). He kinda looks like Jon, but trust me, he ain't on there.

If he was on, believe me, I would tell you guys.

EDIT: I submitted an update to delete the credits stating that there is no record of the character "Jason Greenburg" with any NBC affiliated site. Hopefully they'll take it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back