Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, avid DOOL watcher here:

There's a character by the name of "Dr. Jason Waters" played by Ty Treadway (Jon is supposedly Jason Greenburg). He kinda looks like Jon, but trust me, he ain't on there.

If he was on, believe me, I would tell you guys.

EDIT: I submitted an update to delete the credits stating that there is no record of the character "Jason Greenburg" with any NBC affiliated site. Hopefully they'll take it.

I'm sure you'd tell us... I know you to well... you're sitting there, watching, drooling all to yourself thinking "Boy, I sure fooled them!" Haha! ;)

But yeah, glad you submitted an update. That can be confusing. They should keep a closer eye on those things, typically, it's pretty accurate... or so I thought!

So TOTALLY excited for this one!!! I can't help it... These writers have restored confidence and this looks like it's going to be a dip (at least) into Ryan's past. I am hoping this is an Ex he is still on good terms with, though, and that he actually gets to be the hero without having to go over the teams head. No more sneaky business, just the team allowing Ryan to be heroic! Come on, this isn't to far fetched these days. Love, LOVE this season!!!!

I think we're on a positive roll, my fellow Wolfepackers! This season has been no mistake. They actually know what they're doing! :D

I have everything biologically possible crossed that they will not screw this up. I don't want to have to choose between 'Ryan being a good guy' or 'Ryan getting a past'. We shouldn't have to choose or even worry about it. I'm really trying to hope that they'll do well with Ryan and his ex and the undercover thing, and with these new episodes it's been easier, but I'm still a little bit anxious that they're going to revert to their earlier ways. I really do hope not :thumbsup:

I think we're on a positive roll, my fellow Wolfepackers! This season has been no mistake. They actually know what they're doing! :D
It's been great hasn't it.I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it's going to not only continue,but keep getting better as well. It's great to be looking forward to upcoming episodes and a little glimmer of background info.

I haven't posted in a bit, so I need to catch up:)

I am excited mostly but admittedly a bit reserved when it comes to the upcoming eppie with an ex of Ryan's. Excited, because it looks like a Ryan-centric eppie with a possible glimpse into his past. Reserved, because they could revert back to "lets-get-Ryan-into-trouble again". Hopefully, Ryan will be cast into a positive light:thumbsup:

It's been great hasn't it.I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it's going to not only continue,but keep getting better as well. It's great to be looking forward to upcoming episodes and a little glimmer of background info.

This season has been so refreshing; the emphasis on the team and the seemingly "we're all in this together" attitude. And how they have spread the screentime around:thumbsup:. Because of this, I can see Ryan having a good season as well:thumbsup:

Wow it seems that I had to see latest episodes sooner than I thought. Because OMG what a dream I had again! Gee really should see new season and since my fav phone 'died' I see no other option than library appointment on monday preferably.

Wow it seems that I had to see latest episodes sooner than I thought. Because OMG what a dream I had again! Gee really should see new season and since my fav phone 'died' I see no other option than library appointment on monday preferably.
Go to library,you won't be disappointed. It will be time well spendt!
I can imagine what your dreams are like.

Well I will try. Because I'm dying to see latest episodes. And also I miss picture edit and writing.
Yeah well dream was quite weird but I don't care as long as I can see Ryan/Jon :lol:

Wolfe Pack!! It's a great day!!!

It is drool over Jon/Ryan day!! Let us celebrate and hope the evil football will not keep us from Jon's handsome features this evening.

Stupid evil football!

Wolfe Pack!! It's a great day!!!

It is drool over Jon/Ryan day!! Let us celebrate and hope the evil football will not keep us from Jon's handsome features this evening.

Stupid evil football!

Drool over Jon/Ryan day? Can we make this an official holiday? Too bad it's every Sunday. If it was every Monday, I would take the day off, =).

I used to like football, but now I'm not so sure...boo!

An official Jon/Ryan Day would be completely awesome! A whole day of our lives every year to appreciate Togo's very handsome features:drool: while watching CSI, I am so for that! :thumbsup:

An official Jon/Ryan Day would be completely awesome! A whole day of our lives every year to appreciate Togo's very handsome features:drool: while watching CSI, I am so for that! :thumbsup:

Hey maybe our Jon/Ryan could be days ending in "y":guffaw::lol::lol:.

The sad part is that I love football but not as much when it interfers with my "Ryan Wolfe fix":lol:

Oh, Welcome from me StoryGirl!!

Last edited:
I love the idea of a Jon/Ryan day too.
The game is suppose to end at 6pm(central time for me) so I think I can count on it being late.

Hey maybe our Jon/Ryan could be days ending in "y":guffaw::lol::lol:.

The sad part is that I love football but not as much when it interfers with my "Ryan Wolfe fix":lol:

Oh, Welcome from me StoryGirl!!

Lol :guffaw: I like the way you think :lol::thumbsup:

And Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

Jon/Ryan day?! Official day-off?! LOVE IT :guffaw: Too bad i don't live in states:scream::brickwall: I feel so far from you guys, even from those Wolfe Packers who lives in UK. I absolutely adore this idea.

EDIT: Wow i'd love to celebrate it even more than just once in a year:lol: Too sad in my native language aren't days which ends with 'y' :scream::brickwall:

Last edited:
Coming on this thread, every day is drool over Jon day for me!!
But I have nothing against a special Jon/Ryan day!

I hope the football doesnt make the epi overrun too much. Im so glad that never happens here in the UK.

BDS- It doesnt matter where you live, we are all united here in our love of Jon/Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back