• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I feel sorry for all you guys that can't see the episode! If CBS have taken the online videos down then that sucks even more; I managed to watch the episode but since I have no speakers it was without sound. And I really wanted to hear what awesome one liners came out of that beautiful mouth of his...Oops, I'm getting distracted :devil:

I join. It really sucks.

Oh believe me watching without speakers is just horrible. I know that feeling. I've watched tons of episodes without sound (at library including).

I'm going to look around to see if I can find the video on line somewhere when I get home

Sent you a PM, greatfan.

Hugs all around. I think CBS is getting an earful with this. I've called and written... This really sucks, ya know?

He really is beautiful, I agree. LOL. I actually had a dream about him last night too, but I can't remember what it was... :lol: Good thing, bad thing? I'm not sure... :p He's the light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel we call CBS!!!

Some new info on the upcoming 'Ryan undercover' ep...

"Match Made in Hell" — When the investigation of a dead millionaire leads the CSIs to an elite dating service, Ryan poses as a wealthy businessman to expose the matchmaker's lies

Anyone want to guess how gorgeous Ryan will look all suited up as a 'wealthy businessman'? :drool: I don't know why but this little tidbit has made me really excited for the tenth episode :thumbsup:

I'm thanking the fact that I'd bookmarked the CBS feedback page...even though I wasn't directly affected I'm sending a whole lot of hatemail their way. Gotta do everything we can to support both the show and Jon/Ryan :thumbsup:

If anyone finds out where the eppie is being shown, PM me as well PLEASE!!

I am NOT a happy camper:mad::angryrazz::censored:; I missed my Ryan Wolfe fix. And I know my fellow Wolfe Packers know where I am coming from.

Some new info on the upcoming 'Ryan undercover' ep...

"Match Made in Hell" — When the investigation of a dead millionaire leads the CSIs to an elite dating service, Ryan poses as a wealthy businessman to expose the matchmaker's lies

Anyone want to guess how gorgeous Ryan will look all suited up as a 'wealthy businessman'? :drool: I don't know why but this little tidbit has made me really excited for the tenth episode :thumbsup:
These spoilers make me happy.

Kind of weird, I'm reading a fan fic right now where Ryan is undercover as this super rich guy. o_O Hopefully this episode will be as good as the story I'm reading. :lol:
For anyone who couldn't see last night's episode... well I don't know if you want to hear all the hotness you missed but I must say, he was hot. He needs to wear white more often, it looks freaking gooooood.

During the second chase of the episode, Ryan got ahead of Eric (they were both chasing) and actually got the guy instead of Eric. Muhahaha. He also figured out the the victim was pregnant. He was accused of "paw-raping" the one girl because he was searching her. At least, I THINK that's what she said, he said it too and that's what it sounded like to me. She said "Jeez you don't have to paw-rape me" and he said "I'm not paw-raping you, I'm searching you." :lol: Uhm... he was sort of a secret fan of the reality show, Walter was kind of teasing him for it. He was watching parts of the show to figure out new stuff about the case and Walter said "Don't you mean avidly catching up on this season?" and Ryan said "Maybe that too."

He had a lot of screen time actually, I would say probably more than Eric did in this episode. Natalia and him worked together at one point, too. :D So it was a good episode and Ryan's screentime was awesome. Yay!

If anyone finds out where the eppie is being shown, PM me as well PLEASE!!

I am NOT a happy camper:mad::angryrazz::censored:; I missed my Ryan Wolfe fix. And I know my fellow Wolfe Packers know where I am coming from.

I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Aww I havent had any Jon/Ryan dreams for ages. It would make a very welcome change from my usual dreams- which involve me at work, doing work. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear the last episode was good, screentime wise. i hope you all get to see it at some point.
Ryan undercover! Could be very good. :) Hopefully he doesnt screw it up or anything. My fingers are crossed, we are definitely on a roll this season. Now if only the CBS problem could be sorted:klingon:

Kind of weird, I'm reading a fan fic right now where Ryan is undercover as this super rich guy. o_O Hopefully this episode will be as good as the story I'm reading. :lol:

Haha! I thought of the same thing when I read the spoilers! I was like, "Wait a minute, I'm reading this already!" lol.

Good news indeed!

Ok, so I just logged on to the cbs site, to see if they had the decency to post an apology (which they didnt) But I noticed they had something on called the 'bracket challenge' Voting for the top Miami moments. They had 16 options there and not one featured Ryan! How? He has had so many great moments and yet you can vote for a 'hummer race' in one of the epis or Eric getting shot but none of Ryan's great moments. What the hell?!

^^
I did notice the contest on CBS Solitaire.There is no reason that "Nailed" shouldn't have been included. It's always been my opinion that there is a lot of bias going on there and I stated that when I used to post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back